Disney Marvel nu-males shitting themselves right now

Disney Marvel nu-males shitting themselves right now

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/pidIZ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This looks like garbage you delusional faggot.

I know rite? Marvel cook-cutter film #20 looks SO much quippier!

DC is the Megadeth to Marvel's Metallica. Megadeth is so irrelevant that Metallica doesn't care.

is this the new Ant Man?

they aren't

DELETE THIS YOU'RE TRIGGERING ME UGHH

>Another boring black-and-white Snyder-pile

I'm terrified.

What is this, a movie for ants?

DELETE THIS

hah

I don't give a fuck about marvel either but I do wonder why this shitty picture gets posted over and over again.

Rotten tomatoes is on Disney's payroll, bud

Why do you keep posting this over and over again? Is it a bot? I don't understand

their 30% owned by Time Warner though

>literally owned by warner bros

DCucks at it again

To trigger the marvel nu-males. It brings them out of their quip-filled safe space and reminds of them of the bad asses they hid in fear from in high school

JL is full of quips now.

Are you the same faggot that was claiming this was bad ass yesterday?

>CA:first avanger
>79%
Dude, that movie was such a piece of shit. How does it have this RT score?

The term nu-male is hilarious because it can be applied to the extreme left and right.

lol, gettin this mad cause DCan't into movies

Because it's a good movie that oozes atmosphere, and you were too stupid to get it because it wasn't full of CGI orc monsters.

>Age of Ultron
>75%
Come on, nobody enjoyed this garbage.

don't know, but joe johnston is a stupid fuck i hope he never gets another directing gig againg

Movie was comfy as fuck

No, it wasn't a good movie. It was lame and stupid, just as first CA comic books. Everything was bad and looked bad in the movie. Sequel was good, but First Avenger is shit.

I can't wait for JL. The looks on marvel faggots faces when it breaks all avengers records and 95%+ RT scores. It's going to be an amazing day.

Don't speak for other people

Neah we're just laughing at you, dkeks

Kill yourself, it's a fun as fuck Sci-fi movie with a lot of heart

this desu

Kek

Good luck.

You better get some evans crying gifs for the day faggot

It's actually 80% now.

27%

Wave?

Keep meming bud.

Or what, kid?

What can Aquaman even do on land? What kind of role could he even play in the film?

It was a fucking stupid move to make JL before they even release the individual movies.

DUDE LETS TURN AQUAMAN INTO AN ALCOHOLIC SAMOAN BIKER, REDDIT WILL LOVE IT

>implying either of those movies were meant to be good

He can cuck everyone.

nu-males on suicide watch

You'll look like a fool.

There's nothing wrong in looking ike a fool in comics movies thread.

>the site that gaters reviews from other sites is on Disney's payroll

And? I bet it made sense in Sup Forumsworld, but I want it to also make sense in normal world

I see you've taken that message to heart.

Explain to me why would JL do any better than other DC flicks we got?

People don't care that much for Justice League, they cared for Batman and Superman, appearing on the screen for the first time ever. And it flopped.

Now we got Batman playing Nick Fury, recruiting some lesser known heroes and Superman isn't even there since he was killed.

BvS was peak of what DC could achieve, just like Avengers were for Marvel. Let that sink in for a moment.

WB shills

>how to spot a nu male

I'm far too old to be a numale but I am old enough to know garbage when I see it.

Splendid argumentation, hillbilly.

Not that I expected more from the fans of a company that keeps sticking fork into an outlet without learning anything.

being correct?

JL will have:
>Batfleck
>based Alphaman
>Flash
>obviously Superman
And WW that may be not the most beautiful woman in the world, but she's qt for sure and far better than ugly Scarlett.
I also hope they'll fix CGI for Cyborg and make him interesting, but if no I won't be pissed.

He meant nobody intelligent. Absolutely cringeworthy turd of a film which even plebs can see through.

What's this nu male?

Does it mean 'a person I don't like' ?

What's it like being a fan of the worst franchise in living memory?

It's a faggot like you.

Yup.

Just like

redditor
SJW
tumblrtard
cu.ck
faggot (very ancient, not used that much anymore)

and many other, lesser ones

True. Marvel has some good movies for sure. Iron Man, Winter Soldier and may be Avengers are quite good. Hulk (2003) was fun, but I'm not sure about it. But the rest is dumb action comedies or worse.

DC has awesome Nolan trilogy, Watchmen, Man of Steel was good. BvS is a meme, but still underrated.

>recruiting some lesser known heroes
Who the fuck doesn't know Flash and Aquaman?

New derogative term of the year

tab back in Puppey

praise CIA

>faggot

was used in the post above yours you fucking cuck.

I'm trying to find that image of the TESTOSTERONE trump supporter image but I can't

Can someone translate what I assume this reddit is?

>It's yet another DCU gets BTFO thread

Its actually starting to become sad.

Aquaman has super strength though.

We all do underwater

No, we don't.

kino

Not him but I think he means buoyancy helps us lift heavy things that we wouldn't be able to lift on land.

Kill yourself.

But it's not SUPER strength though. Aquaman has some cool powers as ability to breathe underwater, communicate with sea creatures and cuck every numale on the land.

>those powers
>cool

aquaman is so lame

Protein?

Red Skull is just retarded in that movie, come on, man. First Iron Man and Man of Steel were good though, no doubts.

What if the test audiences say that he is too masculine for 2016 and they end up cutting all his scene and recast him?

This new marvel movie looks amazing!
what's this, Namor?

People always fear what they don't understand and will often use attempts at humor to mask their fear

DC are making Aquaman great again. Get over yourself, numale.

I hope WB utilized that test audience they had and there'll be proper one.

>someone has a different opinion
>call them names

How immature. You have a lot of learning to do, user.

IT'S LOBO IN DA WATER NIGGAH! SO KEWL!

Waterboy.

>sees JL footage
>calls Aquaman lame
>doesn't stop mumbling
I bet you enjoyed Ghostbusters (2016).

Marvelbros are normal well adjusted people who had lots of friends in highschol

DCucks were the bullied autists who fantasized about school shootings which is why you like Man of Murder, Batmurderer and moms gonna freak

>if you dont like agua man you must like ghostbusters

Your logic is fundamentally flawed, friendo.

>marvelkids are disney normies and retarded summerfags

>all these marvel nu males on the defensive

Marvel has produced 2-3 good movies that are on that list. Both MoS and BvS are not only great but almost totally different. How can you even compare them? Especially BvS Ultimate Edition. The two movies on the right have more content and are more serious than any one of the others. It's for a more mature audience.

>Guardians have a better score than BvS and MoS combined
How is that accurate?

delusional little faggot
imgur.com/a/pidIZ

Millennial nu-males hate Lex in this movie as they subconsciously know he is their doppelganger and hate the distilled portrayal of themselves. The truth hurts. Stroke of genius by Snyder and co.