Evalion

So, what does Sup Forums think about this based grill?

Here's a video if you haven't watched her videos before: youtube.com/watch?v=KnSHToaGRF8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6K7zlNt4B0U
youtu.be/WlkMoJJXjDg
youtu.be/Z0FoIFrahvE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hi Jew,

Why you shilling your shitty videos tho? Can't get views without the daily Sup Forums post? That's a shame. Perhaps time to get a job and stop being a leech?

No based, go shill somewhere else like /r9k/, camwhore.

Can't watch it without proxy in Germany lol... Love it

>So, what does Sup Forums think about this based grill?

Ugly, I rate her 14/88, would not bang.

fuck off goldberg

SHOO SHOO FUCKING WHORE

Shes really a kike?

she's an ugly internet whore and you should feel bad for shilling her videos

She drops redpills though, why do you hate her?

No she's not a kike, she hates kikes.

Kolla på min flagga din danskjävel, ser jag ut att vara en amerikansk jude eller?

Paid actor shill, through and through, tryna get the meme generation to follow and white knight for her and become extremist Nazis so that they can lose to commies again.

>this knife that's stabbing me in the back has something I agree with etched into it! COOL KNIFE! Why would anyone hate this knife? I like this knife. This knife is on my team.

becasue she's a rent-seeker and an attention whore, a Sup Forumss equivalent of a gamergurl that brings nothing to table besides her subpar looks and regurgitated memes

Ja. Hold op med at spamme din luder.

Probably a fraud, also looks like Anne Frank.

She's been exposed as being a Jew who's just cashing in on the whole alt-right thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=6K7zlNt4B0U

I can second that. She's into it for attention and money, hoping for some beta providers. Anyone who falls for that, should feel bad.

Also, cool flag bro

Wow ok I did not know that. But still, if she spreads facts about muh 6 million and the nazis i don't really have a problem with her.

Whether or not a women does it because she actually has a soul, or for attention - its irrelevant.

When a WOMEN does it, for whatever reason, people follow.

Once women start to reinforce political movements (in this case a movement towards truth) it will become mainstream, it will become real, and people will steadily begin to realize how evil our "greatest allies" are.

Bertil, you are YES:ing us even more.
>"she is baisd, she is not a kajk"

Just look at this hideous creature, what the fuck.

Well I think she's going to do a heritage test soon, let's see if she really is a kike then.

>an evalion thread

Yeah she's pretty ugly but that's not important, what's important is the redpills. Stop shitposting straya.

Brush your teeth young woman.

She's cuter than LtCorbis.

Yeah, right. She totally would post it if the results showed that.

brush your teeth young woman

She's not really dropping red pills, she's making a mockery of the alt-right and proving how easily lead they are. I for one will not buy into it, she's only going to cause trouble.

>girl
>based

it's not a woman's place to "be based" or make youtube videos or inform/instruct others.

>dumb slut trying to capitalize on youtube money
>based

ok pol

can you pathetic virgins stop posting shitty autistic things you're obsessed with? like for just 5 minutes at least.. please

So she was a cam whore? Sause?

She's fun, buuuuut yeah..

jej

>When a WOMEN does it, for whatever reason, people follow.
It's women who are the followers. They're not essential for a successful movement but will start flocking to an established male space and will try to take advantage of it.

>debunking the 6 million myth
>not dropping red pills
baka desu senpai

The cap adds +3 to charisma

Just waiting for her to start calling out the spherecucks fαm

is she good?

She's not red pilling anyone. She's making herselve and nationalists look like racists.

Almost comically good.

At the least, she's truthfully depicting Hitler as a liberal

>dropping red pills
she's spouting Sup Forums 101, there's no reason to post her vids here unless you're fishing for shekels, go post her on normiebook if you think that she's such a good educator

imo yes.

report and sage e-celeb threads

I just wanted to know what you thought about her, calm down you subhuman slav.

fuck off nerd she's cute af

I can spot a bloomer. This grill will be a 3DQT3.14 in the future with an Aryan husband.

exactly

whitenights pls

I'm not white

GET HIM OUT! OUT! OUT! OUT!

Say what you want about her, she's fun as fuck, and might well drop some red pills before jewtube shuts her down.

It's legit. She is based.

I'm not night

Based?

Nope just a whore.

They already removed one of her videos for telling the truth about kikes.

Dumpster fire slut with the voice of a 12 year old

>Australia
>White

huff some more petrol you half baked cunt.

Sauce on the cam whoring please

Fuck off roastie shill
Here is a proper youtuber
youtu.be/WlkMoJJXjDg

The German guy who was supposedly committed for being racist is her ex-boyfriend? How does she know he wasn't committed for something else. What was she doing to him that made him expose her. If she did Cam Whore shit at one point it wouldn't discredit anything she said. It's all basic alt right stuff said by a cute young girl which is unique.

>That's a 10/10 in White Nationalist land

I'm Shaking My Head

Daily whore shill thread nr 365436547654785648546865456723
OP do you ever get tired of it? Kill yourself or get a fucking life you loser.

Watch this Eurocucks:

youtu.be/Z0FoIFrahvE

I just found her channel and haven't seen Sup Forums talk about her yet, I'm not a shill you fucking faggot.

Well, she is a girl reading NS speeches, Mein Kampf, etc. That's sorta valuable.

No wonder muslims are so retarded, they're all inbred.

Nice to see you again BB.

That's about enough of your shilling boy

This flag... Where the fuck are you from?

Needs doxxing asap.

So it's this thread again. She's a Jew. Her dad writes her shit and she poorly reads it. Painful to watch.

Damn. Never noticed how scummy her teeth are. Fuck that's nasty.

proof?

Read the entire thread.

Stop shilling this dumb shit retard.

Holocaust denial is criminal offense in Germany and France. kek

Toothpaste from the perspective of Evalion