Ok, my gf is on holiday and she wears thong as swimsuit. Should I get mad? Is it normal in your country...

Ok, my gf is on holiday and she wears thong as swimsuit. Should I get mad? Is it normal in your country? Do you let your gf doing it? I don't feel very comfortable with this

Discuss

>Should I get mad
Insecure Americans
kek

>implying I'm amerifag

Shee getting the shit fucked out of her

relax. what should happen because of the thong?

well now im masturbating to it so
>ha

I am from Isreal and if one of my GFs would do that I would stone her.

I know for sure she is loyal. You can joke about it and I can't prove it to you, but I'm 100% faithful in her. She is just a little naive

She's young, let her enjoy her body you dickhead

THIS is the point. I tried to fucking explain to her that we (men) are fucking sick in the brain and get aroused by a thong on an ass like that, but she wouldn't listen, she says I'm overacting

and she isn't yet top less...
I you fight it... you're history !

CUCK CUCK CUCK

Any more pics?

she also sent me this... I want only the opinion from guys who actually have a gf

Americans don't use the term holiday when referring to a vacation. Stay mad

... and you can try to go on vacation in the french's cap d'agde
there you'll get mad : naked people fucking on public nude beach (just google it out)

You'll beg her to put her skimpy micro tong...

Yet again OP is a fagggg

mine will wear shit like that sometimes and be like, "nah, no one cares/is looking". and she's naive and shit, but I feel like she knows for a fact that they are and does it cause she enjoys it

you'd better make this a bigger deal so she knows you're serious.
even if she doesn't like it, she will be happy knowing she has a jealous bf who will protect [spoiler]and annoy[/spoiler] her

looks like you're dating a whore
post more

she sent you this ??
xho took the pic ?
and she ain't diving, just posing

OP is already a KUCK

Well, i tell my gf to wear brazilian bikinis.. cos i like it.. idgaf about what other guys say.. my Girl anyways. the fuck.. you not alpha enough to make your girl know her place.. you shouldnt have her

I think one of her (female) friends

Where has she gone on vacation?
It looks like a pretty nice beach.

I like it too and idgaf too when she is doing with me. I get mad when she does it mile away from me

southern french coast

sounds like an insecure cuck to me, honestly. if you try and enforce a dress code on your adult girlfriend, she's just going to leave you for someone that isn't in constant fear of being cheated on.

Best bait thread for a while this can't be true unless she's a ham satilite
If true imagine a cream filled balloon that can't take no more and pops on the last load
>ur girls pusay and asshole
Not to mention the gallons she will have swallowed

is the front revealing? if it's both top and bottom you might be fucked

I repeat, I've never been in fear of being cheated on with her, seriously. I only hate the fact that there's no difference beetween a swimsuit thong and a normal thong like the one she wears when she send me sexy pictures, so why are those pictures private and intimate, but wearing that swimsuit in publci is completly normal?

Show boobs

You know very well that she gets fucked by every single guy she meets during her holiday, yet you care her swimsuit ?

As long as you're with her. No big deal.

Why the fuck arent you going WITH your gf on holiday? fucking retard.

Haha yes? She might say "I only want a nice tan" but fact is if she wears that around other people she only wants the attention.

This sucks for you because

1. She wants other guys attentions = yours is not enough

2. She might be cravin other boy dick

3. You can't do shit about it because she'll just get mad and say "wtf u talking about i just want niiiice tan"

She might still be a good girl, but if she was truly good to you she would not be showing her ass in public. I would compare that to a girl touching your chest and going "wooow", but she won't ever accept that as a comparison.

what do you mean?

This is the frontal side

The word "let" shouldn't even figure in to this discussion.

It's her life, she can wear what she wants. If you want to be a part of that life is up to you.

that's the point, I'm not with her. I would have no problem in that case, I swear

idk man, her tits look pretty pushed up in that pic. point is she's trying to look hot when you're not there

it's a family holiday and I have to work

Yep. This.

woah I´m getting mad af reading the replies. so wtf is wrong with her wearing it? maybe she just likes it. if you want to control your gf that mich move to a fucking cavemen hijab country goddamn

Good. So there's no limit to cheating each others because "you must let her doing whatever she wants" WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT MAN?? BE SERIOUS

well, she always gets mad if I wear pants or swimsuit too tight, that's also why I get mad

jesus christ you're such a manchild. have you ever seen a woman in a swimsuit before? get over yourself
even here, her entire frontside is covered. ever considered a girl wouldn't want her bikini bottoms to be filled with water every time she moves? stop being an insecure cuck

"Honey, You are free to make your own choices about what you wear, but since we are in a loving committed relationship, I hope you can understand that you wearing a thong bikini while I'm not around makes me uncomfortable. This is my hang up and maybe I just need to deal with it, but I want us to have an open dialogue about this."

You have every right to tell her you don't want her to wear something like that, like she has every right to either wear it or listen to what you say and doesn't.
If she does wear it and you disagree you act accordingly as you see fit.
You can't control what other people wear, you don't own your girlfriend.

t. Married for 11 years and have 2 kids

She's a sluuuuuuuuuuuut. Never love these hoes

Gas yourself, kike.

literally the only other person that isn't a fucking neet in the thread

Definately. This eliminates any previous statements about her doing it for the tan, and ultimately for "you". Why would she be using a pushup bikini (thats definately pushup 100%) when she's not with you? Only purpose of that is making ur tits look good.

/thread

that's not a push up, she has modest tits

hahaha wearing a slutty outfit like that , calls her loyal but a little naieve; TOPKEK. she is cucking u hard. so much niggersemen swimming in her belly right now

My girl is very modest and won't swim without compression shorts and a midriff-covering top. I guess if I were you I would just enjoy the view and know that other dudes are jealous of the tail you got.

gonna need pics op

what is this male leg on the left? who is that?

Man, I would feel the same IF I WAS WITH HER! But I'm not!

you're such a faggot holy shit. either talk to her about how it makes you feel uncomfortable (without sperging out) or leave her. i can't believe something so negligible bothers you so much.

Dude.. You're in total denial if you're saying she's not pushing her tits up. Even if that's not a built in pushup that bra is tight enough to squeeze her little titties together. It doesnt matter how big/small her tits are, they are squeezed up to look hot.

I see a girl who's hot and knows it. People who have it flaunt it. You would too. I assume she's sending you all these pics because she enjoys the idea of turning you on and likes your attention. Just reply with a, "Hot as hell. Can't wait to see the tan lines." or something.

actual non autistic bait answer here

>and she wears thong

and OP is a cuck
and he even admits he's a cuck
and he even posts "proof" he's a cuck
and faggots still reply

/thread

>sage and gay

of course I also said that... Dunno guys, probably I'm exagerating, I know. I don't like to be jealous and stuff, but it's something stronger than me

Yes OP, who is the man left of her?
Is it Mohammed, while Ahmet takes a pic of her ass?

>live in Miami

yea its pretty fucking normal here

You seem too jealous and insecure to deserve such woman.

she is way more jealous and insecure than me, trust me

>woman
>jealous
>insecure

You don't fucking say?

Right know she is thinking about that one time, when you talked to another woman and she saw it, but didn't say anything about it against you.
In France, the French and the muslims are masters of seduction. They love foreign girls. I lost my girl down there, seven years back to a nigger.

Yeah, that's exactly why you have to be the stable one.

>french
>masters of seduction
>not being absolutely obnoxious racist pieces of shit

yeah you've never been in France

>talked to another woman

Am I in some kind of exception to the rule? My girl practically points out hotties to me. I can flirt the shit out of someone and tell her about it later. Hell, I can do it when she's with me. Is everyone in here a child or am I some kind of magical normie?

she's wearing it for you retard

Bro you said you trust her so why wouldn't you want her flaunting whats yours. Ever heard of armcandy man?

This. Fucking insecure kid. Just sit back, enjoy the view, and smile knowing that you get to slam that ass later.

This is no child. Listen to him.

one with feet fetish could masturbate on a pic of your girl in sandals.
Are you going to force her into a burqa?
Get mad if she flirts or fucks someone else, everything else is just hassling.

No her ass is gross

that's the spirit.

The hell does it matter, as long you're the only she's actually fucking?

Far as I'm concerned, ya'll can look at my girlfriend's ass all you want. I'm still the only one getting it lol.

There are footfags who literally think like this tho lol. Can't tell you how many times I've seen Facebook photos posted on here of girls not wearing socks or shoes be referred to as "foot sluts" and accused of "flaunting" them haha

Correct

PFFFFFT BETA AS FUCK OH MY FUCKING GOD. If you get to the point in your life where you walk over egg shells when talking to a female then you should really consider suicide.

lol she doesnt care because shes trying to attract other men, who could possibly be stronger/better looking etc. its biological m8, if she wont cut that shit out while shes taken, dump her

Here's my fiancee's ass.

Wait - thongs are still a thing?

what do you mean?

im so sorry, but in my experience, this...

caught my gf red handed for swapping out underwear when she new other men would be there

top kek