Worst day of your life Sup Forums?

Worst day of your life Sup Forums?

The day my wife told me she loved another man.

When I left the navy

The day i was born.

I have never understood how someone could have let it go THAT far.
I mean, there should be a ton of signs if your love is falling apart. And another shitload of signs if she has stronger feelings for someone else.
I mean, are you like, blind or something?

You say that, but if you weren't born then you wouldn't have had that exciting first kiss or the passionate night loosing your virginity. I think they out weigh the wish to not exist

The day one of my good friends was hungover and did something stupid and lazy on the job site and electrocuted my best friend.

Honestly, yes. I am so focused on providing for our twin daughters (working 2 jobs to save for Christmas and their birthday on top of bills) that I must have missed it all.

Woah... That's heavy.

Same thing happened to me years back. You'll recover, but never stop wishing it back.

>you wouldn't have had that exciting first kiss or the passionate night loosing your virginity
That never happened...

This

Well, then keep your age to yourself, you have to be 18+ to use Sup Forums. And some friendly advice, wait until you're around 18 before loosing your virginity. You'll feel good about yourself for not jumping at the first opportunity.

Shouldn't that be the best day of your life OP?

Do you not want here to be happy?

>Implying any of that ever happened
I missed the good teenage and college years. Instead of going out and having fun I sat in my room too anxious to leave the house.

It's extremely painful for me to see her with her new lover, sleeping in the guest room is also a constant reminder of my short-sightedness

Same shit just happened to me to user. It's not like there aren't signs but you think the other person still loves you regardless. it's an awful empty feeling.

Did you get your complimentary vape and fedora with that comment?

I don't believe you're old enough too go through college and never kiss a girl (or guy, whatever).

>sleeping in the guest room is also a constant reminder of my short-sightedness

kek dat desperate bait

When my gf of 3 years that had just left me a week earlier called me on my birthday to tell me she never loved me and that she had been fucking her current guy behind my back.

I suspect that will feel like absolutely nothing in the next 15-20 years when my parents inevitably die. I truly feel like I might blow my brains out when my mother dies. I love her more than anyone on this planet

I'm about to be 23 in 10 days. Graduated 5 years ago. I'd be a year out of college if I got a bachelors degree.

And you've never kissed anyone?

i feel for you man, but take solace in the fact that you're a decent enough man to spare your mother. There are still things to look forward to

Have you swallowed the red pill yet?

>exciting first kiss or the passionate night loosing your virginity
That's pretty lame if all of this is the highlight of your life.

>a

nigger what

Never. Not even ugly either just no confidence or self acceptance

the day my dad died pushing me out of the way of a truck

My mother died. You think about killing yourself a lot, but why? They would hate that. Imagine if she was still alive. She'd blame herself.

When i failed to reanimate my brother from the hearth attack.

I hope you find something to live for before that happens, user.

You say that, but different humans perceive the world differently, and as such, hold different subjective opinions. Yours holds no meaning to theirs, unless you're someone whose opinion they value.

Or, if you're asserting that your subjective opinion is objective fact, then I sincerely hope you'll eventually understand exactly how much of an asinine assertion that is to make.

Yeah wait until you're a wizard, then you'll feel good about yourself even more!

Shit...

Lol thats your worst day? When some women thats not your blood behaved like a women? She probably left because you are a monumental sized faggot bitch. Youre fucking pathetic. Ooh oh but we promised god and family that we would only fuck each other forever. These agreements dont mean anything to women. She found better and moved on lol.

Nope

The day my fiance died.

You're either kissless or on anti depressants.

Just it sink in that I can tell by your fedorable reply.

And have all those uber powers to boot

Neither, actually.

Yeah, it's obvious bait.
Yes, I'm replying.
I'm fucking bored.
Deal with it.

What do you get out of lying. There is now way you two are legal adults and not have. No fucking way.

It's okay bro, keep in mind he loved you. Now go and be the person your father enabled you to be

Well almost every day has been the worst day of my life. So today is the worst day of my life.

I can't think of one
either the day my friend committed suicide but called me and told me good by before he did it
or yesterday

I or the day I realized I wanted so much if my life

This.

Hope you kicked her to the curb

Jesus this reply is assburgers. Fucking fedora is right. Let me guess you are going to college for philosophy or psychology? You should kill yourself asap dudester.

>good by

The e was cut off because that's when the gun went off

Be glad you didn't marry that bitch just move on and find someone better

At least I'll have an educational degree. What do you have? STDs from fucking people who will never love you probably

lolm

Oh boy, the opinion of a stranger on a mongolian basket weaving website sure does hurt. How ever will I cope?

Pic related, holding all the fucks I give.

Thanks user, well said

Thanks user

I realize that...but idk man I have struggled with mental health for the entirety of my adult life. I've gone through a lot of loss and shit but nothing could compare to losing my mom. I don't see her as much as I should but whenever I go to my parents house to visit it depresses the fuck out of me to see how old she's beginning to look and like how she doesn't move around like she used to. I feel like she gets sick all the time and she's nearing that age where serious health issues are going to become more likely/common. Fuck dude, time is a cruel bitch. I don't think I'll be capable of recovering when she goes. Always been a sentimental mommas boy I suppose.

Bless your heart user.

Rattled and trying to act cool. Great job.

Wow... I thought the kissless virgin thing was a just a meme. I had noticed idea anyone actually hadn't done it.

good by my frend

K.

Yeah. We were 19. Five yrs later I would catch myself with tears rolling down my cheeks. It's been 40 yrs now. Still buy flowers for his grave on August 11.

respect to all the great dads out there grinding for their children

Haven't had what I'd call a worst day. I've had some low moments: my first gf cheating on me, my wife's miscarriage, difficult times at work etc. But they all turned out for the best in the end. Guess I'm pretty good at making lemonade.

Is that because you're a retard? Is your brain not good at comprehending things?

>school
>7th grade
>every lesson i got bad marks
>hoping that at home everything will be different
>but i forgot the keys
>i need to find my sister somewhere in school
>come back to achool
>teachers look at me like im a disgrace to my country
>i have found my sister
>got keys
>suddenly, the principal sees me
>he looks angry
>trying to get out of school asap
>principal didnt get me
>got home 2 hours later
>finally i can relax
>next day im at the principal's office with my parents
>principal thinks, that i have escaped from the last lesson
I hate school

Not even bismuth

is there such a thing?
everyday is a good day if you have a good health nice beer and nice bud fag

>Guess I'm pretty good at making lemonade.
>tfw every time I try to make lemonade, it turns out to be piss all along

How times have changed, aye' user?

Today. I thought it was yesterday but at least I was hanging out with a fun girl I know.

Today.

Faggot.

Neat.

the day a chick friend of mine told me she got a bf, and me having realized just then that i was in love with her

It's OK user. Someone will kiss you one day.

Fedoratastic

You're in for a shocker when you get to adult life

I've had a similar experience, user make sure you take the next chance with her

I wish my wife would tell me that

Why do people get bummed when you have an dud? Its not like you cant have more. Its like a mulligan from god cause it was fucked up somehow.

That's rough, I wouldn't suggest trying to break them up. That way you could never have a healthy relationship

Nah. I need enough motivation to change myself, and in turn my life, but fuck if it just isn't there.
Appreciate the thought, though.

But some days are better than others so the least best day would be your worst day by definition like the day the beer ran out

The day the newfags killed the millhouse meme

Milhouse was a meme?

Milhouse NOT being a meme was a meme.

It's hard on the mother since she has to go through all of the after effects (changes in hormones etc) without having a child to make it worthwhile. It's simply a sad thing not a disaster but sad. Like I said I wouldn't call it a worst day.

When I ended up getting into a physical fight with a girlfriend after getting molested.

Oh yes my naive freind back in 2011 a group of newfags reported any millhouse meme to the mods and killed the meme
There is more

So you saying that Newfags killed it is implying it was a meme?
Did you just kill it?

Nah. I really care about her and, and she really seems to be happy with this guy. I mean, I do think he's kind of a douche but that's probably 80% of my jealousy speaking.

>this guy don't get it
Kek

I don't have a worst day. They're all just meh. The worst thing is I used to be quite popular and outgoing.

At least you admit you're jealous

Had alcohol withdrawls i didnt think i was going to have 3 months ago.
After only 1 year and a couple months of drinking, day 3 was the worst.
Quit cold turkey after a 1/5th of jack daniels to the dome in 1 day, felt perfect till it struck the next day.

was sitting down, just ate dinner i prepared for myself. Next thing i know im starting to feel sick, sweating, increased heart rate, light headed, etc so i decide to lay down. Insomnia hit and i couldn't sleep. Then it only got WAY fucking worst. Whole body tremors, cold sweats into being warm as fuck! Numbing in my whole body, physical pain though out my whole body, increased heart rate that felt like a heart attack waiting to happen for 3 days straight, insomnia that gave me 2 hours of sleep at best a night, DT's (dialeted pupils and drastic heart rate being the biggest key indicators), slight hallucinations that oddly enough reminded me of LSD (textures popped and lights where bright!). For 3 fucking days straight! Then on day 3 i had a seizure bymyself in my room at 2:00 am. Was sitting on my phone, next thing i know im on my back, stiff, couldn't move a fucking muscle. Everytime i tried opening my eyes they would twitch back closed and all i could see out of them was white, had to use every bit of willpower to pull myself up and came too regaining my vision and color. Was to scared to fall asleep after that... 3 months later im hypoglycemic and fell like shit everyday....

Besides that it would probably be having to put my 12 yr old dog down who collapsed on my floor and couldn't get up so me and my brother had to pick her up (st.bernard i.e heavy as fuck) and put her in the back of my truck to have her put down, she was my favorite pet and a great animal. I was like 17 at the time. Dealt with dead grandma's and grandpa's, cousins, and even friends, nothing hurt me that badly emotionally.

lucky they were only 3 years and no kids nor broken home