Dating this girl for a few years and she admitted to me that when she was on spring break a few years ago she flashed...

dating this girl for a few years and she admitted to me that when she was on spring break a few years ago she flashed her tits to a bunch of guys...what do i do and do you think she did more than just that?

pic related?

if so, the answer is clear. post more of her tits.

also, if she cheated bump the whore, if she just flashed her tits fuck it, who cares

Pic related?

im sure she done alot worse, my gf is a good girl and even she did some crazy shit back in the day , dont dwell on that shit user, for me it is actually a turn on that keeps the chemistry going, when i think of her old wild days

no pic not related and not sure if she cheated but its been a few years since spring break and she just admitted to flashing her tits to a group of guys

OP do these tits belong to Amanda? I swear i know them

Let it go you insecure wuss. If you don't you will drive her away.

no clue just random tits

well did you date her while she was flashing other dudes?

we were dating at the time she flashed them yes and it wasn't like it was off a balcony she said they were all in the pool and she flashed them

Why did she admit to it now?

Nigga, if it was just tit flashing, I don't see a problem. But, was it only that?

maybe because years have gone by? i mentioned it joking around and she said yeah she flashed them

im not sure i remember one of the days she "fell asleep" for a few hours

Do you have any reason to doubt her fidelity otherwise?

that is pretty slutty, but it obviously bothered her to not tell you, so she did. that is a pretty good sign I guess

if you love her and want to stay with her and you trust her then fuck it

if non of the above is accurate then dumb her

Just stop being depressive for something that happened so long ago and enjoy her tits. They could only see them. You can suck them.

Have really rough sex to make up for event, should be good then

why do you care? my wife has amazing tits, and when we go to nude beaches i love being the prick with the girl who has amazing tits. boobs are just boobs. who gives a fuck if some randos saw hers?!

Reminds me that my ex, fucked some other dude a day before we got official. I asked her, she lied to me for 3 months.

But then I found out, it was obvious that we liked each other but she fucked some other dude anyway and lied about it.

Petty of me? maybe, but don't fucking lie!

yeah i mean she was kind of a big slut before we dated so it makes me think someone fucked her on spring break

Dumping her was a wise decision trust me

thats the problem idk if anyone sucked them

But you're totally fine sharing her tits with millions of people on the internet? You're a special kind of stupid.

not my gfs tits moron learn to read

Bro, my ex fucked 54 guys before me and that fucked me up good...I always thought I was crazy but I see that way different now.

Thanks my man! :) It still sucked though, but I didn't trust her at all.

eh, flashing sounds like simple fun. If being with her will ruin your illusion of your own masculinity then you probably should dump her. Her and her next (more stable) boyfriend will laugh about the whole thing.
If I were you, calmly sit down and tell her that it's fine and not a big deal (because it isn't, it's just a little fun on spring break). But that if it really was more than that, she needs to tell you because it's serious if so. Also, if she was with you at the time tell her that's not fucking cool.

As some guys said, flashing could be seen as fun but the fact that she took so long to tell you is a red flag.

Tbh it's possible she did more than just that, on any other occasion. If it were me I'd be fucking furious OP

I've got an idea!!! I don't like that my girl flashed her tits, so I'm gonna rant about it on Sup Forums and post some other random chicks boobs in the thread cause that makes fucktard sense...

Here's what you do... first don't be a hypocritical douche... second grow a fucking pair of balls... they're tits, women have them, guys like to look at them, and just cause a chick shows them it doesn't mean she's fucking around on you...

Next, if you seriously distrust her to the point that you'd ask Sup Forums for advice then you need to break up... not for your sake, but for hers cause you're psycho...

Not quit worrying about it and enjoy the fact you're in a committed relationship where your chick is comfortable enough to tell you about something that happened once two years ago...

Now can someone /thread this shit so we can move on?

yeah and it wasn't off a balcony it was like close in a pool

My grill friends do sacked 37 dicks, 37. my grUll friend sacked 37 ducks, 37.

Grill her hard for it. Let her know it was a fuck up and that you should be out of there for it, but you're gonna give her another chance because you're such a good guy and she should be grateful for it.

If ever she fucks up again, that's it pal.

Trips confirm OP is getting cucked

She fucked the whole bunch of guys.

>>feminism intensified

Underrated post

Trickle truth OP. If she flashed her tits on a spring break vacation to a bunch of guys, she did much much more.

Also, why the fuck would you let your relationship partner go without you to a spring break vacation?

Everyone knows you go to those type of things to get wasted and bang.

tl;dr OP is a cuck

overrated post

Confirmed.

Kill yourself cuck.

Ah well, my ex was a goddamn slut, fucked 54 dicks, dumped her because I didn't trust her.

Good luck OP, I just know that I never want something like that again.

Okay the next time I'm at a club or college beach I'll just flash my cock to a bunch of horny women. They might touch it and grind their ass on it but haha its okay its just simple fun, my gf won't be mad right? right?

Who fucking cares. Stop being so insecure about it. If she realizes this then the ball is in her court. She can and will manipulate you and then reduce you to absolutely nothing to the point you start apologizing for shit you didn't even do. And then she's going to break up with you because you're a little bitch who is not worth here time when she can find a more suitable partner who she finds can provide for her.

Your call homie.

Learn to read what? You didn't say pic unrelated, you fucking cuck-wannabe

This is probably the worst advice on the whole thread. If she did it just go break up with her lol she doesnt even respect herself and respect you less than herself