KEKED

TOMMIES

DOUGHBOYS

Trench

EVERYTHING

FURST N DA TRENCHEZ N SHIEEET

NEGROS

WE WUZ WWI N SHIET

Will it feature him cleaning boots and stacking ammunition 30km away from the action because literally no one trused them to hold a rifle the correct way round?

Wow nigga like
*smacks lips*
Shot up
Nigga like
Nigga like
Shot up a ballon and shit
Nigga like killed the nazis
Nigga 360 no clubbed the hindenberg

You guys are becoming SJWs. I completely understand the hate for the new Mafia game, but this is totally possible. Niggers fought in both World Wars. Fuck, they even fought in the civil war. Niggers were not part of the Italian Mafia. Continue fighting that fight. This is a lost cause.

WE WUZ POETS N SHIT

This could actually be used to stirr up the BLM niggers.

I think people are "mad" because the cover art was leaked before the trailer which actually made the game took good despite the music. People thought EA was going to pander and make a game solely on the Harlem soldiers fighting the evil white Germans and considering how bad EA has become it's fair to be cynical about them. tbqh there's other issues worth being upset about like the guaranteed chance this game is going to be broken on launch and the 5 DLC packs coming soon

HOL UP HOL UP
SO YOU TELLIN ME
WE
WUZ
GREAT WAR N SHIT

Pushkin was a dindu? Wut

The black guy is just dlc, no? Either way, it's rare to have non-white leads. The only one I can think of is assassins creed compared to the yearly output if call of duty or other shooters where the protagonist is white. Plus the harlem squadron actually existed, if it panders to blacks in the us, it'll set up a better role model than some nigger rapper. Then again, no one is forcing anyone to buy it and ea is a shitty company with a bad reputation, this'll just see a drop in sales.

There were black units in the US and the rest of the world in WWI. Sorry to break it to you.

WUZ

>Americans made up irrelevant part of ww1
>Blacks even made an even more irrelevant part of the american army

stay cucked carl

yeah but most did not see combat lad as they were mainly involved in support roles

>His matrilineal great-grandfather was Abram Gannibal, who was brought over as a slave from what is now Cameroon
Them white slavers took our poets into slavery n shit.

Ehm the Harlem Hellfighters actually had a big part in the late war.

Americans in general made a small part of the war but here goes the cucked swedes and hype them up again.

french had blacks actually fighting
they did ok

His grandfather was one. So 1/4.

I won't buy this shit.

WE WUZ KANGS N KWEENS

JAPANESE GOBLINS

Swear to christ it'll be germany vs usa only

i kinda hope this game show rarely showed side of that war like : italians vs austro-hungarians , ottomans , russian front and japaneses vs germans
at least belgians or french will appear for sure

also hero is most likely be pic related , i mean seriously :
>alone
>infront of possible boss
thats how you show the hero each time theres trailers like that

didnt notice the hoodlum aim at first

you're probably going to be playing white male and dindu on seperate fronts.

Nah. He and some gal are like the main characters or some shit.

>tfw you will never get a decent WW1 or WW2 game ever again because of the SJWs

Fuck this shit, I can't imagine what people will be saying in a few generations time? I bet in 100-200 years time all the old WW2/WW1 allies photos will be photoshopped to all be black fighting the evil white. 100% wouldn't be surprised if this actually does happen.

>multiple fronts and characters

I can't wait to play a young bong watching all his m8s getting shredded and then the camera swaps over to Hans who's doing the shredding

press "X" to activate mad minute mode

>Ehm the Harlem Hellfighters actually had a big part in the late war.

seriously is this guy Rami Malek?
don't tell me they dragged him into this shit

I'm willing to actually buy this game as long as they don't go overboard with their "alternate history" shit

But the instant I start seeing shit like steampunk mechs I'm trashing this fucking game

Nah it's just gonna be MURICA SAVES THE DAY.

Like every other fucking battlefield game.

How many times is EA going to fucken post this trash

AYO
*drinks tea*
YOU SOM FINNA
*eats bully beef*
HAHAHLMFO REAL NIGGA
*sings god save the king*
AYOOOOO HOLLA
*writes poetry*
LMFAO NIGGA DIS SHIT LIT
*plays football in no mans land on christmas day*
YOU TRYNA TELL ME
*prepares to mount*
YOU TRYNA TELL ME
*goes up the ladder on the whistle*
IM SOME SORT OF TOMMY N SHEIIIT
*dies for god, king, and empire*

did they really fucking put a black guy on the cover of a WW1 game or is this shopped

jesus christ the pandering

until they meet their shill quota

That's why they showed arabs riding horses?

>Being a patriotard

>ww1 story
>about slave revolt, female empowerment, and lgbt rights
>and nazis

That guy was in front of an airship/zeppelin.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bz_PMJ5l2Jw

The Germans used blacks in their colonial forces to great effect, but that probably had less to do with them per say than the fact that Paul von Lettow-Vorbeck was one of the most craziest and based commander that Germany had.

>Harlem Hellfighters actually had a big part in the late war

hans pls

shit linked the wrong one
youtube.com/watch?v=7bJ0En5nW6Y

kek

JUST

Im not even mad desu

are you confusing a /vg/ with real life?

btw, COD4 was the brits saving the world.. never forget

>germans only have WW2-style helmets instead of the iconic pike-helmet

I know the WW2 helmet was used in WW1, but it litteraly screams GERMANS WERE NAZIS ALREADY!!!

Fuck this game

>exclusive
>collector's
>exclusive
>premium
>exclusive
>exclusive
>exclusive

holy shit do people really fall for this?

Germans were nazis.

Never forget the rape of belgium, the first concentration camps in the history of mankind were built by the krauts

They also treated POWs like shit and they genocided russian prisoners even in WW1

The eternal kraut isn't an invention of WW2 propaganda.

OY GERVALT moishe!! Be more subtle or the goyim will find out!!

y..you do know that this will most likely happen? the game will have a campaign mode where victory against racism and xenophobia is declared after the last mission in berlin.

Trust me Muhammed germans are the lesser evil in this world