Anyone got those apparent Skyrim 2 screenshots that were leaked?

Anyone got those apparent Skyrim 2 screenshots that were leaked?

Other urls found in this thread:

ornitocopter.net/v3-0-release/
youtu.be/ivwgE_t8a5s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lol Skyrim 2. If they made another Skyrim game I would never buy another Bethesda game again. This just looks like a really good ENB mod or something

I saw a forest shot but didn't grab it, now I want to look in to it a bit

Bethesda literally said that they won't make a Skyrim 2 not because they don't have plans, because they don't want a skyrim 2

Are you tryin to flimflam my jimjams, or is this legit?

I read somewhere the next entry in single player Elder Scrolls is gonna be "Hammerfall"

I can see them making another Elder Scrolls game, but they'd be bat-shit retarded to make it "Skyrim 2".
They have other areas of the world, and other interesting timelines to explore. They'd be shooting themselves in the foot to go back to Skyrim right after the last game.

That being said, I'd be excited about ES:6 in a year or two.

Retards, "Skyrim 2" refers to the next Elder Scrolls, not literally a sequel to Skyrim

This is far cry 5 you idiot.

Also heard that... Might as well call it GTA6 with all those ni... I mean redguards running around.

That would be dumb. They already made a game that focused on Hammerfell and High Rock.

Most likely, the next Elder Scrolls game will take place in Valenwood or Summerset Isle.

Hammerfall would be cool. Hell, watching people on Sup Forums go "ZOMG NEGROES" would probably be as entertaining as the game.

I heard Fallout 4 was shit though, hopefully they don't fuck up the next Elder Scrolls game.

Just remake Morrowind already. Still my favorite Bethesda game

Thats just what I read online somewhere. But I doubt Valenwood or Summerset because they are both in ESO already.

don't call them the retards if OP named the thread 'skyrim 2'. he should've called it "The next Elder Scrolls game" if that's what he meant

There is an updated Morrwind out on the interweb with better graphics and mod capabilities.

Or, you could, i dunno, get caught up on vidya memes... Just a suggestion.

Its morrowind online the new one, your just rustling jimmies gently in the wind

You can't say the R word you fucking faggots

Morrowind Overhaul: ornitocopter.net/v3-0-release/

what's the source on this ?
Sup Forums and /vg/ are silent

Go tell the teacher, retard.

Oh shit what the fuck! I need a source

What "refer" i do apologise for you undergoing the grave injustice of reading this comment and i will be reporting this on your behalf to the internet police, my deepest apologies again.
I hope you are well after the crippling anxiety attack you will suffer for this awful comment.
Again truly sorry

Havent seen anything other than this thread... Might just be an ENB for Skyrim... and if it is, i want it because it looks better than the one im currently using

I heard (mind you this was about two years ago) that the next Elder Scrolls game was going to be in Blackmarsh, the home of the Argonians.

>what is image search

Did an image search, it's from a game called Deep down

>Skyrim 2

unlikely

Its bethesda. Its not like they'd put any effort into the cosmetics of a game. Fallout 4 and that piss poor excuse for a "remaster" say so.

This.

It looks breddy gud.

another 3rd person sword fighting game. Yup

youtu.be/ivwgE_t8a5s

looks like shit, I'm excited for New Vegas 2 to drop tho famalam, it's rumored they'll announce it at E3

looks legit

l2lurk

deep down inside your flaming anus, you prancing nonce

Bethesda went full retard this looks just like skyrim 1

>completely missing the meaning of the meme you just spewed
>as a newfag

then maybe you shouldn't say skyrim 2 like a fucking dumbass

Maybe you should snuff your own life out for not using your brain.

Damn dude your mom burn those tendies? You call somthing a stupid name, you get called on it.. this aint tumblr

DO WANT HNNNNNGGGG

I didnt call it anything you colossal retard.

Man, talk about being dumb, AND new...

newfag

FUGG