ITT: Things Americans do that annoy you

ITT: Things Americans do that annoy you.

exist

Vote

breathe

Horrendous genes

American here we changed the measurements. We use inches and other countries use center meters.

Freedom

Be better in every way.

nothing really

Speak English.
Use Z's instead of S's in words like realising.

i'm starting to agree with feminists when they say all white people should die

Dem smackhead eyes though

Make shit tier games and horrible tech. I just got a 1080ti by nvidia, what a piece of fucking garbage.

The British on the other hand make amazing tech, and can push out 8k gaming at 240fps with ease. Why are the murifats so behind with shit?

Also, Google and Apple are trash, and no one buys them. It also sucks to work for them, free lunch, free gym, and pool. Everyone makes a high paying salary. Fucking communism if you ask me.

using the word liberal wrong

>implying it isn't realizing

>thank you for your service

>British Tech

they do freedom?

>technology
seriously, the uk.. germa.. new zeal.. south africa...... hmm austra.. fuck- chinese? equivalent is. a lot. better. tho?

well at least the other western countries eat bet.. oh whole foods you say?

well at least other western countries have a high gdp.. oh.. california beats them all.. i see i see

well at least healthcare? oh depends on if they work in a company or not.... well fuck i guess this thread is retarded

brb going to go pay the states for more shit they make and we dont

Set the trends and pace for the rest of the civilized world

>British tech

Yes. Lot's of it.

well more than others

I love how this obviously shit tier example of an american family is still more cultured than a family in another western country.

Be the best at everything

Great minds, obviously American too

Lmao thats a fat degenerate fuck

Oi m8, we invented the internet.... but didn't monetize it, or evolve it.. or do anything with it.

But still, we were the caveman who invented the wheel, and you made the car... well spaceship... that went to the moon.

bloootay hewelll

I'm sure he's paid shit to just stand there too, fucking sucks.

Jump in at the end of world wars and claim they won

Right? Europe could have totally taken germany, italy, and japan with out their fucking help. That's exactly why all those asian countries and germany became proxies of... oh..

I know you're not really british, but holy shit are you right. That's the only thing they have and it's fucking pathetic.

>california beats them all
Germany and UK have higher GDP than California and if you are talking about GDP per capita then there are 9 states that come before California and many countries

Haha

Russia would have steamrolled Germany with or without American intervention. It just would have taken longer.

But I was actually referring to the first world war, where the US just decided to tag along with the winners after the damn thing was pretty much over

USSR > USA when talking about contributions to defeating Germany

-Imperial system, americans are the only dumb fucks on earth that use it (well and Haiti and shitholes that are colony)
-You're the shittiest tourists
-You can hear them before you see them, a regular conversation can be heard a few meters away, even a block
-Dont include the taxes on the price, you have to add it even if you wanna buy a sandwich
-Clapping for everything
-Everything has to be racial or political
-You're so divided by your political views, you can't even talk or befriend someone who doesn't share your political stance
-"Customer is always right" mentality. You're not, most customers are pieces of shit
-Orphan mentality, you're not entitled of things just because you were born

That's about it

Interesting that OP asked what Muricans do that annoy people and it turns into British bashing Thread , could it be that the rest of the world is so envious of our tiny scepter-ed Island , the ONLY country in the world that is named GREAT ?

>Things Americans do

Why he has that chin strap on his lips?

The fact they bring up achievements that happened before the 21st century as a defensive rebuttal instead of actually being a relevant modern day contributing factor to society.

Fuck, that's every other country except east asia.

>What is ceremonial dress?
The British army doesn't go into battle with feathered helmets any more either

Just picked up a GREAT game called british overwatch, it was amazing and ran on my british 1070 like a dream. All powered with an intel i7 british made edition.

>we changed the measurements
no you didnt you spastic. you use imperial because you are an ex-british colony and most of the world abandoned imperial for the superior metric

pretending they have a country, when all they are is over aggressive colonialists

meh.

Thats great ! did you post this from your phone thats ARM (UK) powered and runs off a tiny battery for days ?

clap when the plane lands

I understand, but what purpose would it ever have served? If inverted or the helmet would still fall off.

Shoot up schools

Dominate the world.

His hat has a Union Jack on it, he's obviously a brit.

Kek, saved

You think anyone in the UK wears one of them hats.... in london..... your asking for a beheading there.

There are rude, loud, fat lazy people in every country, not every shit human is an American you fuck fags and you think only American tourists are obnoxious then you obviously are a fuck tard

They think they speak English but they just speak shit. They think they are the upholders of democracy when they live in a country that is not at all democratic. Their driving is fucking terrible. They watch NASCAR, the most mind-numbingly awful "sport" every created. They label their sports with "World" in the title when they are the only ones who play them. 87.9% of Americans are dumb fucks and every one of them thinks they are in the 12.1% that are not.

Americans using German scientists and technology to go to the moon doesn't mean Americans went to the moon. It means that Americans were sent to the moon by Germans

He's clearly American, the Union Jack is banned in the caliphate of Britistan.

Exist

there is no such thing as an American

I'm an American, but....
>when they work a shitty job like retail or HR, but have a nasty attitude at you
>when they complain about work, but have no intentions of quitting
>when they base every argument on religion and/or a romanticized nostalgia of a former time, particularly alluding to the 1950s
>rip on other cultures and traditions that they find 'weird' or 'strange,' but don't even bother to learn their significance
>rip on people for appreciating and respecting said other cultures
>always call for war and a nuclear holocaust, but make no effort to enlist
and so on

I'm American, born and raised, and I agree wholeheartedly.
This nation is full of fucking idiots. Look who was elected.

We do a lot of freedom. So much freedom, you've never seen so much freedom. We do freedom like no one else does freedom.

>When they work a shitty retail or HR job but have a nasty attitude towards you
Maybe its because the job is shitty and we dont want to be there coupled with the fact that 9/10 customers are impatient morons that think they know how to do your job better than you.

Yeah, but having a nasty attitude surely isn't going to make the job any better or easier to do. If it isn't the snarky tone or comments, it's also the demeaning looks when they're scanning my stuff or just when I'm asking them about something.

this.

or at least when measuring body count on either side. USSR lost how many people?

It's our way of culling the weak. If they were smart or strong enough then they wouldn't have gotten shot.

You're absolutely right m8. I'm from Texas and I hate all of that shit. I hate southern accents and all the slurring down here. It all sounds uncultured. For those of us who can't drive, just think of it like natural selection. The worst drivers die, as well they should, and the best drivers never have anything go wrong. I personally hate all American sports. I usually only watch tennis or soccer (don't want to confuse the other amerifats). Also, I have no illusions that I might be dumb as fuck. I'd like to think I'm intelligent but probably not. I hate this country and everyone in it and here pretty soon I plan on leaving for Europe permanently. I thinking Germany or the UK. Thoughts?

"cultured"

YEAH! WE GOT SOMEWHERE NO ONE ELSE WANTED TO GO BECAUSE THEY REALISED ITS A WASTE OF TIME A RESOURCES!!

Bail Europe out every time they let some dictator (and soon to be foreign invaders) walk in and try to take over.

>Oh you went to the moon?
>We-well, we d-d-idn't want to go there anyway!
>It's a w-w-aste of time!
>Now excuse me, I must go shit in the street

Someone sounds a little upset.
I have some extra winning and freedom laying around, I can ship it out to you if you like?

Forget that certain words like "Colour" and "Aluminium" have extra vowels in them.

America is such a cesspool of ignorance and elitism mixed with an aggressively racist lower class. I was born here and I'm hoping to gtfo soon

Literally owned by Ford kek

spicy

Europoor trying to defend countries against a state. FUCKING KEK

Ahahah you can keep your apple and starbucks culture

being the most degenerate kike controlled """"""country""""" on this planet

it would be wise to leave
im hoping two year max
if we even have that long
shit prob go down this summer unfortunately
id start prep'n desu

This is the rant of an idiot.

There are other western countries?

Clap on planes

This NEVER happens.... where do you get your false information?

Fuck it I take that back ... we clap because we want to remind your foreign fucks that we invented that too....

Yep, did more as aggressive colonialists than anyone else

Nice point you made here. I am so convinced by the good sentence structure and argument.

All it began in Africa. Africa is responsible for ALL tech.

Germans moved to US to enable them to reach their full potential. Otherwise they would of lost their lives after the run of a mad man (not american)...

Shit argument. Spoils of war .. american.

No it's because they like getting arise from people that are american so they try to turn stereotypes into "Facts"

This is not limited to America, you traitor.

>They speak shit
You typed and thought that in english
>Not at all Democratic
I guess
>They watch NASCAR
2 out of 10 do yea
>87.9% of Americans are dumb fucks
Oh, this was bait

"arise"... americanism detected

You mean racists?

oh

W-what? I've not the faintest what you mean!

Dude, I think you may have cancer.