Would you like to eat meat form young women if it was available in stores?

Would you like to eat meat form young women if it was available in stores?

If meat from young women would be sold in stores you could aswell buy a young women who would be glad you dont butcher her for her meat

You got a vore thing huh

Id like to know what kind of person they were. I would feel much better eating someone like my mother or father, both very healthy, than someone like myself.

If the packaging had a quick biography instead of nutrition facts, I would happily pick and choose what sort of woman I would eat similarly to how I pick and choose the steak I eat currently.

I don't think pictures of the ladies would be needed, but it could be nice for quality control standards for producing the meat itself. Farming it would be quite expensive and low quality meat such as inmates/blacks could be cheaper cuts.

I would not like to eat dead elderly women, but I would taste that brand once just to see the difference from primer cuts.

I wonder if men would taste different? Thoughts appreciated.

No, since eating human meat could possibly give you a brain disease.

>Autism

dont many ppl angrier on here then i am. hate women, fags whatever. if it aint white, american and not from the south i hate it.

wont eat human tho

This is why health checks would be essential before butchering, even thought it would increase the overall cost of the meat.

>a brain disease

Where do you think you are?

Only if it was free range

i see what you did there

he's just participating with interesting thoughts

> implying you're normal

I did a little research (Just a quick google) on the difference between eating Male and Female cows. Anecdotally, on a farming forum I found, they stated that they taste identical, though with different fat marbling, heffers having more than steers. Cost to weight obviously leans in favor of man meat.

When searching info about pigs, which reputably taste more similar to humans than cows, information (again anecdotal) points to differences in tastes between genders. Boar meat, or more specifically meat of an uncastrated boar, is said to taste significantly worse than castrated male or female meat.

He catches her cheating?

not exactly sure. but i do know that whatever she did that he felt great letting her know how unhappy his fist was

when i was in high school some bitch had a sticker on her folder that said eat pussy not meat

bet that sticker would disappear real fast if she was locked in a room with you faggots

I'm not into beating women, but honestly, sometimes they really deserve it

you are literally a freak, people like
you should've been aborted.

dubba dubs of truth

no, I am not a cannibal