So I got fired yesterday with no reason from my job of 18 months. What's a petty way to get back at them Sup Forums?

so I got fired yesterday with no reason from my job of 18 months. What's a petty way to get back at them Sup Forums?

suicide

You can tell us the reason, man. We won't judge.

smear the door knobs with shit after hours make them hire extra security just to stop somone smearing Dog shit on their doorknobs

Surprise them...grow up

>get out there and get a job with higher pay or better working conditions.
>make sure it's better than the old job
>send a selfie of you at the job to the person who was your boss or fired you smiling

Either that or smear some shit on a doorhandle. Both piss of management if done well

Sue them for wrongful termination

What was the job OP?

Mail them manure every single day

Focus on a better job earn more money return when rich and rub it in their faces ?
>post fucking talcum powder in letter to head office
Dubs command it

Burn the premises

butyric acid makes the place stink for months

On an unrelated note:

I just found ammonia and bleach in my house. What do?

Make Shure not mix them together

I'm 99% sure every state is an at-will employment state, meaning no wrongful termination unless it's one of the prejudice reasons listed under some law.

You should become rich and successful and smear shit on the door knob

Clean your house and wash your clothes

You should smear shit over the door handle

I am actually considering putting shit on their windows.

Shit on your hand and smear it on the door knob

Shoot up the place

Poopoo on door handle so that boss gets poopoo on hand

Shit on door knob

Put some shit on the door knob

Post bad reviews online

They got removed :-/

While no one is looking, put some shit on the bosses door handle. That way, when he opens the door he will end up with your shit on his hand. That will teach him lol.

Mail them a package of toilet paper and tell them to poo in the loo, prajeet

put human poo on the door handles - that always works

go to each bar, ask for a job as bartender, waiter, then sign in at evening collage, also apply at other jobs.
hf in yyour career.

You should put some shit on the door handle

Apply for other jobs and become successful. But before that shit on door knob.

I know OP and where he worked. I started calling and asking if they have Battletoads. They don't even sell games so it makes me a bigger ass.

If you really wanna piss em of, the old shit on the door handle trick never fails!

Walk into work and kys. Best way to get back. Keep mailing bags of dog shit to your workplace.

Hey back at em the old fashioned way by putting some of your poo over the door handle.

Get another job you underage faggot

I'm not underage faggot

alright heres what you gotta do

youre going to need 2 things:

1. door handle
2. your shit

the rest youre goingto have to figure out

This

CHUG CHUG CHUG

Salt the earth the building is on

put the doorknob in your anus then smear shit on the security and eat dog shit

>Get a bb-gun
>shoot the windows, long range, late night at weekends
>shit will cost them lots of money when you have been satisfied

I did this but i don't have the energy to tell about it

If someone posts quads I will give them the name and location of the business.

Release rats into building

Shit on the door handle at your work

quads - what business?

If quads shit on door knob

deal

They are also required to provide reason, dipshit. If they're not telling OP, then it's likely wrongful.

Of course, it's more likely OP is just a lazy faggot who didn't even do his goddman job, but still.

Are you the same fucking faggot who keeps posting this dumb idea?

Collect your shit in bags for a few days and go around after work smearing poop on the doors and door handles.

I was their best technician

Fill up a bunch of water balloons with grass killer (roundup) and do a drive by bombing of their well manicured lawn.

Rub your balls on everything in the bosses office. Or don't. Either way leave a note saying you did.

Would a bb-gun shatter the glass, or just make a small hole?

There is no lawn it's a storefront

this

tell them you were fired because you identify as the other gender
the media will be all over that shit

Possibly... the glass is pretty thick from what I remember

In that case, shit on door handle

Lol tumblr would eat the fucking company up

where does it say they need a reason?
i'm not familiar with murican law but european law is quite laisse-fair about that stuff

>post bad review
>screencap
>prove it got removed
>shitstorm

jesus do i have to explain the internet to you?

Offer on quads getting name still stands

DDOS their servers.

Rolling

Why did you get fired? We're you caught doing abhorrent things to the door handles?

Become a billionaire and buy the business, then fire everybody and shut the place down

It's GameStop, he worked at GameStop.

What's the command for that?

it doesn't as far as i know, but you can't name a reason liike "Dude was a nigger, so I fired him"

it's not

Put the doorknobs in a pile of shit

Molotov cocktail through their children's bedroom window. Molotov onto the front door, just in case. Bonus point for molotov on the back door.

Wouldn't matter wouldn't it? Nobody wants damaged glass, i shot the company-cars too

Its a great idea, i could do it from long range, nobody would find out, they don't make noise, and windows costs a shit ton

Rent a room opposite and watch the place for a few days taking photos of people coming in and out. Then put all the photos in a Manila envelope and smear the door knobs with shit.

Fuck knows m9, was just an excuse to shitpost tbh fam.

Go online and look for a blueprint of the place. It should have all the information you need. After that get some army camo or whatever and show up after then close. Go in through the roof so you don't have to break in. There is always a vent or something some structural weakness on the roof. After you get in find out where the doorknobs are and smear them with shit

One time when I was 16 i worked at a pizza place which was being sold to a coworkers family and this coworker hated me basicly because I bullied him even though he was in his 20's. So i knew I was going to be fired when the sale took place. So I took a bunch of food snd a lot of broccoli (because i heard it is the worst) and threw it up on top of the walk-in cooler. I later spoke to someone who was kept on and was told it took/them/a couple days to find it and customers who were there for "new management" festivities walked out, witj grossed out looks on their faces.

Underrated

You could always shit on the door knobs

Not my Sup Forums

Not my/b/

If you know your boss's car squeeze super glue in his door locks

great idea, op. follow that one up by putting some poo on the doorknob and shooting at it.