Any Medical professionals around?

Any Medical professionals around?

I fucked up. Hadnt had sex in almost 7 months cause my wife just wasnt down.

>Found hooker online and met up for BJ
>She starts sucking my cock with no condom
>after less than a minute im like wtf am i doing?
>please stop now skank
>dick was in her mouth less than a minute. actually never even got hard

so my question is what are the odds i got gonorrhea or chlamydia from that?

also im currently taking 500mg of amoxacillin everyday for around 12 more days due to dental work

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/08/30/491969011/u-n-health-officials-warn-gonorrhea-is-becoming-untreatable
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bumping

are you retarded?

I'll assume you're trolling OP

The odds are you got Herpes if you got anything

You fucking idiot

Go to marriage counseling you faggot

feel retarded for doing it. anything more constructive to offer?

no not trolling I just dont know about this kind of stuff

Fuck your gf in the ass. she will have gonorrhea too. Tell her its her fault because her ass was dirty. problem solved.

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/08/30/491969011/u-n-health-officials-warn-gonorrhea-is-becoming-untreatable

Keep this in mind next time

Herpes is all you probably got IF you got anything, but it will be six months to a year if youre lucky before you see any signs of it.

But, lucky you, just because you aren't having symptoms doesn't mean you can't pass the Herp on to your wife.

I also peed immediately after and used a shit ton of hand sanitizer on my cock . still think herpes or anything else is possible?

Herp is transmitted through the nervous system

You're just going to have to either go get tested or sit around not fucking your wife

i mean, youre not fucking her and havent for 7 months which is indicative of a serious problem between you to.

so either fix it so you can fuck her again and get your dick checked

or dont bother and never worry because you arent fucking her anyway

I wouldnt worry about what the hooker gave you OP, I'd worry about what your wife may give you the next time she decides to fuck you cause if she hasnt given you the pussy in 7 months odds are she been throwing it to fucking everybody else.

nah shes not that type of person. i just feel like a real piece of shit over this. I never thought id do anything like that but i wasnt thinking right and it all just hit me as soon as she put my dick in her mouth that i was better than that

Ha, not exactly how it works, but the Amoxicillin won't hurt you. Go get a physical and get them to run a few tests. Both are curable, and isn't to bad. They will just put you on another round of antibiotics, and you can play it off as something to do with your dental issues. OP how dirty was this hooker?

she didnt look all that dirty 21 yo pretty cute blonde. but who knows how many dicks she sucks in a day

I got chalmydia from a hooker giving me a blowjob once. I'm pretty sure she just had seen another client and not washed her mouth or something.

I had to go to hospital to get some meds for it and the nurse didn't believe me that I'd got it from a blowjob because its so vanishingly unlikely to happen but we fucked with a condom so it must've been that.

you're fucken retarded

and your wife is cheating on you

>Hadnt had sex in almost 7 months cause my wife just wasnt down
wtf? that's just not right. what a failure as a wife.

Yeah I feel you, I would suggest you keep taking your antibiotics in case she gave you either the chlamydia or gonorrhea, but if you want to know for sure you need some blood work done. Also, keep in mind the herpes is extremely common and can take years between flareups if you take care of yourself properly. You should be fine though, just find some reason to go to the doctors. If you have at least 7 days worth of antibiotics left, then you should be fine because all I would give you is a Z-Pack. You do need to find a way to get back with your wife again so this shit doesn't happen again.

You can't do blood test for herpes (hsv type 2) in you're case. Only way to know for sure if you've contracted it is via penile swab once they appear on yah dick. In most cases shit won't show up for some time. Heaps of cunts have hsv type 1 and 2 but don't even know it. Btw genital warts (hpv) and herpes are different. But go toooo yah nearest sex clinic and get blood test done for other goodies

how long has your wife been dead op?