When will you come to terms with the fact that Ghostbusters is one of thr most successful movies thus year and Sup...

When will you come to terms with the fact that Ghostbusters is one of thr most successful movies thus year and Sup Forums is a vocal minority?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_box_office_bombs#Biggest_box_office_bombs
escapistmagazine.com/news/view/126648-Naughty-Dog-Responds-to-The-Last-of-Us-Sexism-Claims
gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/uncharted-4-was-inspired-by-anita-sarkeesians-figh-33193496/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

get a load of this loser

needs like 300million more to break even

>Taking the opinions of a man who "has a love/hate relationship with Cheez-Its' seriously

I like how everyone just forgot about Ghostbusters because it's so unmemorable.

I'd imagine now theaters are 100% empty now. Can anyone confirm? I know they got kicked out of IMAX

is there anything more rage-inducing than social media bios

>blogger
>k-pop love
>nintendo gamer
Wow, when it rains it really pours. It's the autism trinity. Why is this faggot on here, doe?

>call people autistic
>posts on Sup Forums still

Well, some people like to embarrass themselves publically, I just come on Sup Forums instead.

That's why I don't do it. I don't have a twitter account, because it seems awful in just about every way, and I only friend people on facebook who I personally know irl, and only then, if I've actually talked to them within the last couple of years. I barely even get on that either though.

Try 500 million

>Have a love/hate relationship with Cheez-Its.
Is this supposed to funny? Quirky? Why does every cancerous Twitter account cram shit like this in their description?

Why do you spend your free time searching twitter and tumblr for this shit?

never it made it onto a list of box office bombs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_box_office_bombs#Biggest_box_office_bombs

>kpop lover
>nintendo gamer

the memes
they're true

We did it bros! God damn, it feels good to win one.

kek i got a blow job off a feminist for it so i can't complain

Is this what 4chun calls a "nu-male"?

Nintendo is the only console that doesnt have problematic games

....excuse me, brah?

Nintendo is the DEFINITION of nu-male

>sam

kek

i love that cuck has become mainstream

>balding
>glasses
literally every time

What went wrong?

>Sup Forums: the person

>Sam Hyde

300 mill over ten years would make the studio feel ok, but 500 would be the minimum where they feel satisfied. It bombed, and everyone is shitting their pants and burning their hair

>Nintendo gamer
Why do Nintendrones feel the need to tell people they play Nintendo games? Is it a manchild thing?

Why do people defend this movie so much? Are they missing something in their life

Feminists are hell-bent on it being their vanguard. They fucked up in that the movie fucking sucks.

I love bait charts like this

you can just stick whoever you like on there and SOMEONE will eventually be triggered by it

longline fishing

And yet the SJW's will hate something like Wonder Woman which will not only stars a female lead but female greek soldiers killing lots of WW1 dudes.

Its because she is sexy and wearing a skirt

Nothing wrong with Nintendo, faggot

Kek true

t. autistic white boy

Screencap this.

Screencap it yourself, fag

>Nintendo is the DEFINITION of nu-male

Get a load of this Sonypony

Nintendo doesn't have someone like Neil Cuckman making games for them

escapistmagazine.com/news/view/126648-Naughty-Dog-Responds-to-The-Last-of-Us-Sexism-Claims

gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/uncharted-4-was-inspired-by-anita-sarkeesians-figh-33193496/

>Nintendo gamer

Every time

Why is Fantano such a c.uck

>Nintendo Gamer

Every. fucking. time.