Sup Forumsros i need help. A 16 ear old girl came over, im 21(age of consent is 15 here), and i smoked and we fucked...

Sup Forumsros i need help. A 16 ear old girl came over, im 21(age of consent is 15 here), and i smoked and we fucked. Still high right now and im in the toilet just thinking about my life choices... like smoking weed and fucking a 16 year old girl in your moms bed? Seriously... the girl is in the room waiting for me, she is going to sleep over. What should i do?

Call her up and fuck her again.

OP here, the sex was r i d i c u l o u s l y good though

Did she look like this?

Do it again then. Hell, fuck all night. See where a night like that takes you.

Is she high?

wow you are a piece of shit stop smoking weed and fucking underage girls

Not yet. She is gonna smoke too and then we'll have sex again is the plan... Im still in the toilet. Maybe i shouldnt give her weed because its illegal here? Although she has smoked before

Why worry? Enjoy this shit now, 21 is the age of questionable decisions. If you're still doing it by your 30s then you should worry.

Don't listen to this asshole. Do it for as long as you can. I'm 37, married with three kids, and still fucking 16 yearolds.

Fucking American... You people don't fucking know how the rest of the world works. Hell, you people don't even know how fucking democracy works! You people have this fucking electorial bullshit or wathever. Why not just having "the majority wins"? Is it so fucking hard to not be a completely fucking retarded country? Is it so fucking hard to not vote for a clown? Is it so fucking hard to have a health care system where you don't die of cancer on the street just because you don't have money. Is it so fucking hard to be a normal fucking country?

I fucked a 16 year old when i was 19. Im 30 now and she was still my besttt

Where the fuck do you find 16 year olds to fuck? I'm 18 and can't get shit!

Tinder /OP

But if she's high, how do you know if she's willing to have sex? You don't want to be a rapist, do you?

I'm uggo asf!

I was fucking 13 yo at 14 and kept the 1 year age spread for 12 years

Do you know what weed is?

A plant that makes you a fucking retard?

how good looking do you have to be to get girls off tinder?

Did you rape her, OP?

Yes