WWYD... go brutal!

WWYD... go brutal!

Bump

Ohhh goodie!
These threads are guaranteed cringe gold and IN NO WAY QUITE TRAGIC.
Entertain me you pathetic fucks x

fucking hell is she asian? her tits look absolutely huge if she is

You see her somewhere on a bussy beach wwyd?

Nothing. Its a busy beach.
Wait! A bussy beach? Well that changes EVERYTHING!!!

What are you hopIng for kid?
Please remember this is a website for those aged over 18

grab her top or bottom, yank it off and run away while she screams and tries to cover up with the towel

WOAH THERE YOU SICK FREAK!!!

Wait let me chage it its a nice beach with nobody to see for miles

oh yeah forgot, and sniff her ass

Or why dont you just kill yourself?

wwyd

FUN BAGS!!!!! Bet she's had her fair share of cocks...

slap her face to be non recognizable. death by drowning.

Wwyd

What would you do to this slut?

bury her alive under the sand while she is sleeping.

I would knock her out by beating her with an oak bat. Then i drag her to my house, wake her up and throw in my basement. And then i would rip off all her teeth, and beat her legs senseless. After that, i take a dull knife and cut off her arms.

stick my dick so far up her ass that when i cum it'll shoot out her nose

Be rough

choke slam her off of my apartment building

bloody hell, that escalated...

How would you abuse her

Wwyd?

bend over bed eat that shit, spread those buttcheeks, spit in it, rawdog that shit no lube just spit and jizz

Not much.

seriously who is she?

I would burn her. Not too much heat, but enough to make the pain a real deal. And then i will crush her head with a hydraulic press.

I take a sharp knife and make her bleed hard. I throw her in a lake with lots of piranhas.

Tell her eat salad with oil and vinegar as well as drink green tea.

Am i really the only one here who knows how to be cruel and doesnt lurk? Im off now, i have some fun to have.

Tell her parents I'm a university graduate, that makes the high-end of six-figures in a business suit. They force her to be my sex-slave for a marriage proposal.

that's a hell of tits to play with... care to share?

Extrapolating from personal experience living in "Hong-Kouver".

Asians tend to be 'gold-diggers', and it's more or less the parents fault than the daughters.

the chick in OP's photo doesn't look like a gold digger though right? look pretty innocent to me

She may be fairly innocent, but it's ingrained in them to find a good spouse that will take care of them. They're taught that from a young age. A guy I worked for married a Chinese woman. I lived with him for a year. They fought about money all the time. Her parents even stopped talking to her when he quit his second job because it was paying most of the bills. She was a super sweet woman but was still kinda a gold digger.

would ravage her to the bone.

more?

wait am i the only one who sees massive implants hagning out? how the fuck is she innocent?

Cousin

big tits dont mean slut

would whip her bare sole and cum on her feet. Have more?

wwyd to her virgin pussy?

bumping for more please.

facefuck her, hold her head tight while putting
my thumbs inside her eyes. even blinded, your
cousin suck with great passion, congrats

who is that?

Need to get all the pics

bump for her

Someone go brutal on her plz

WWYD

Slide that white dress up and fuck her ass till I filled her with my white cum

I see her walking home alone one night. Shes drunk and doesn't hear me coming. I hit her with my car. She rolls across the ground, losing a shoe, her hair a mess, and that white dress stained with dirt. While she lays there, dazed, I climb out, rip her skirt up, spit on her asshole, and then fuck it. I put my hands around her throat and choke her out as I cum into her asshole. Then I leave.

still there?

Sister

mm, she's fuckable as hell

What would you do to her?

Wwyd?

tittyfuck her and jizz on that face. more?

rip that shirt open, knock the fuckin hat off and make her deepthroat my cock before cumming on her big tits. any wins?

wwyd?

Sad to say no on that front

wwyd

damn, i'd ravage that pussy right there on hte beach. more?

Tits look so nice to fuck

How would you destroy Scottish train conductor Claire?

Claire's Christmas party dress

slide my hand into the front of her dress and start squeezing her breast. Grab head with my other hand and thrust my lips onto hers. Stick my tongue down her throat and taste every inch of her mouth. Then lick the side of her neck and face. Whisper in her ear how I'm going to enjoy all her holes. Drive home. Carry her upstairs to bed room. Fuck her in the mouth, vagina, ass. Rinse in shower and repeat all night long.

Wwyd?

Goth chick Yaz wants your cum and your punishment

Choose only one

Would you make her boyfriend watch as she was used, humiliated and destroyed?

yep. i'd tie him up and let him watch as i tied her up and whipped her tits raw

Post the tits user so I can cover them in cum

i rape her with my eyes