Fuck off to Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums. Reddit keeps banning my accounts and telling me to >"fuck off to Sup Forums" and I'm like what the fuck are you talking about? Well, I'm IP banned now and I have a static IP address.

So anyways after a Google search and some lurking around here. I guess I found the castaway island of people that are >"too controversial for Reddit". But this place is cool, just a really awkward interface KeK.

Who else >fucked off to Sup Forums?

>the current year
>not having a dynamic ip
Step it up desu senpai

fuck off

how does one set up a dynamic ip, mine is also static?

depends on your ISP

What is a VPN for 300

you have to go back

Fuck off 3to reddit.

this

So what the fuck is this "give gold"?

Is it the jews again?

At least Reddit told me where to fuck off to. Where do I go if I'm to controversial for Sup Forums?

>Australians are lacking reading comprehension skills
golly gee, color me suprised

fuck off back 2 reddit you cancerous little shit

I don't even know. I always ignored it.

Sup Forums doesn't like redditfags, lurk or gtfo

This. Honestly if you actually wanna assimilate lurk first and never tell anyone your from reddit again

I didn't realize that such a large percentage of you were so stupid.

Essentially, lurk more before you join in, please. Lurk the board until you have a grasp of the culture.

Legit fucking lurk or get the fuck out.

This isn't leddit where dumbasses pretend to act smart and "enlightened" faggot. Now lurk or GTFO

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

fuck off reddit

>>>/reddit/

Fucking retards

>paying $300 for a VPN

>taking black cock for FREE

well after actually reading the thread, just hang around here and never mention reddit again, you'll probably fit in

also lurk a few months before posting

>not getting the reference
The Muslim are railing your ass pretty hard, aren't they?

>a redditor has a pepe saved on his hard drive
oh god were really fucked

From how you text, it looks like you're pretty used to shitposting in here.
Why you prankin us, fag?

Why would a German be familiar with an American game show?

>Where do I go if I'm to controversial for Sup Forums?
Cripplechan

Hes not too controversial for Sup Forums just too much of a redditfag. Cuckchan would roast him even harder for that.

Swedes are well known for BBC fetishism on Reddit. I thought it was just a Reddit meme desu.

>XD le secret club shhhhh
pepe is more common on ifunny and 9gag than it is on Sup Forums that ship sailed a long time ago

Reminder that Trump made Pepe repulsive to normies again, so we have to thank him for that.

This guy

>where do those who are too blue pilled for Sup Forums and too redpilled for reddit go?
Outside to be completely serious familia

I have like 1300. I dont understand. What's the issue?

MAKE PEPES RARE AGAIN

redditors steal our memes and make them shit

Game Show Simulator 2016.

THE WALL JUST GOT 10 RARE PEPES HIGHER!

>desu
wtf is that supposed to mean? I'm pretty sure I typed desu. I proofread everything carefully.

Tbh desu DESU

>muh references
>muh pop culture jokes
b͏a͏c͏k t͏o r͏e͏d͏d͏i͏t you faggot

In all seriousness lurk more. You've got the stink of reddit on you and the autists don't like that, but half the people on this board came here as outright leftists. The place has a way of redpilling people through exposure

We had it broadcasted and a ton of german shows make jokes about american shows, not in the "hurr durr murica so stupid" way tho

no, not at all, pepe is still all over 9gag. reddit. and .ifunny
and if you're un-ironically insulting people as "normies" please kill yourself

you say that like theyre not shit from the start

there are subreddits worse than Sup Forums 2bh

/r/european/ for example

ayyy

I came from reddit long ago. r/Imgoingtohellforthis is the one that made me realise I was redpilled. I needed more so I found Sup Forums.

Reddit has better hillary memes though

>a ton of german shows make jokes
So it wasn't an American Game Show Simulator?

You mad sven?
First time you could have felt like you had the upperhand like you would be able to show you dominance
Guess would have bin great for your eago after all the gang rape you go through
So from a scale from 1 to they got me dry how sore is your ass?

Hey there! Outright leftist here. I was here before Sup Forums even existed (/new/ was my jam). Redpilling is a myth. "Redpilled" is just a catchall phrase that means "believe what I tell you is true". The weakminded are brainwashed. Sad!

>Typing exactly like shillary's twitter feed
Get the fuck out shill

Considerig that germany stole literly everything from american tv i would say that Germany it selfis the simulation, we only took the bad shit tho

>We have REAL intellectual discussion

dont give the kid false hope senpai

fuck off you reddit faggot

reddit is a containment site to keep the shit away from Sup Forums

Great, nobody cares. The pendulum is swinging with or without you.

OH SHIT, DID YOU GUYS SEE DAT BOI?

man what the fuck happened to this place, Changing your IP address is a pretty basic thing to be able to do, static or not.

They aren't telling you where to go or what to do. They're just telling you fuck you, fuck off.

If you're genuine in any way, just read the site until you can blend in. This is our site, not yours, and we like it the way it is. Learn to fit in or get out.

>to controversial for Sup Forums
>to
Don't you mean too young and too much of a newfag for Sup Forums?

Post some rares, faggot

I rarely post and ive been here a while. I just like to watch.

>Who else >fucked off to Sup Forums?

yeah, youve been here before. stop pretending

sage this man

Fuck off back to R eddit. We don't serve your kind here.

static IPs can't be changed unless you buy a proxy (free proxies are slow as fuck and usually blacklisted on larger sites)

Ahhh fuck, I felt that autist from here

>culture
LEL

Go kill yourself friend, it's the only way

Unplug your router dumbass

I've tried it many times, still won't change