This guy messaged my girlfriend saying he wanted to spit in her mouth...

This guy messaged my girlfriend saying he wanted to spit in her mouth, what are Sup Forums's thoughts on ruining his life if i give his facebook profile?

i'm bored i'll do it XDDDDDD

Go do it yourself fucking faggot

samefag

the point is to get as many people on it at the same time

NYPA

Give his fb, AND your gf's fb, and I'll see what I can do. I have some sweet stuff I used on a fucker like him once

Did she say yes? And if so, what's her number, I want to get a quote for taking a dump on her chest.

You're in high school, correct?

Assuming this is real, its proof youre girl is a whore and not just talking to you.
Dont worry about the OTHER GUYS . Get rid of HER

not your personal army, faggot

NYPA - also if your girl is giving her number to random dudes, doesn't that mean you're a cuck?

You are a faggot
Your girlfriend looks good and other guys like her, it's only normal
If she did not say yes where's the problem, are you too much of an insecure fuck to not care?
Why the fuck do you need other people to do this, are you such a beta cuck that you can't even take care stuff about your relationship alone?

White knight

its facebook messenger not text kek

Here's the cuck masters FB for anyone thats not a troll saying im a cuck and actually wants to do something

just tell this guy to fuck off.
if he still goes for your gf go beat his ass and spit in his face.
every thing else makes you look like a Sup Forumseta.

ask for 100$ to a bitcoin

then block. how are you this retarded

lold he is cooler than you, normie

I'll do it if you let me spit in your gfs mouth

oh so their relationship is on facebook, eh? At least with text she could have the defense of not knowing him. On facebook, you have to be friends kek

>message him telling him someone posted that msg
>he will know who's BF is the girl he messaged that
>he will beat OP for being a cuck/faggot
>profit

this is a good idea actually, thanks LORI!

White knights are already fucking this thread. Talk about no fun.

no u

rite

This. Also Sup Forums is not your personal army. KYS faggot.

He said if anyone is willing, then he would post it. He didn't say "get them Sup Forums!!".

hahaa do this

this.

What? WHY WOULD WE CARE?

He's a fucking legend!

account is set so that only friends can comment on his wall and shit

Delete

everyone flood him with friend requests

>being this much of a spineless dog

Dude is awesome in my book.

He had a goal of spitting in some chicks mouth, and went for it.

More like he is a creep that wants to pay to spit in a taken girl's mouth. Get outside more. OP's girlfriend probably told him about it and is creeped out.

Hes a cashier at arbys in Weston Wisconsin

Are you this closed off that you have 0 fun at all?

You are such a lil bitch. Who fucking cares what others think? Speak your fucking mind and say ridiculous shit, lifes more fun that way, then we run into faggots like you, and you just bum people the fuck out.

Bum people out? You are just another creep that gets offended whenever someone points out how fucking autistic and creepy you are, go back to your hole and die.

>On facebook, you have to be friends [to message someone]
no