2, 3, 4 & 5 are all good to me.

chubby

What do you like about chubby females?

2-4 with some exceptions in the 1 and 5 category

Young

this

1-4,8,9

+ 0

Just noticed there is an 8 category, so im revising.
2-4 with exceptions in the 1,5,8 categories

2-5
5 depends tho

just like em, something to hold on to dont look sickly etc

0, 1, 2 and 8 are my ideals,
nothing wrong with 3 and 4 but I much prefer more skinny.
That said I need the ass to be there, so I like boyish with the ass of 2, 3 or 8

2-4 for me

Fit/Curvy

Wife is *barely* in the 5 range (was 4 when we first got together, feelsbadman) but I honestly like her as is. Fantasy lay would be a stereotypical ginger redhead (pale, shag carpet that matches the drapes, blue/green eyes, some freckles, the works) with a 2 or 3 body.

ill post some of my favourite types

moar

roll

1, 2, 8, sometimes 3, maybe 4

Serious answer? When chicks are thin their entire lives, they seem to get used to male attention, and they develop this complex where they really don't have to do anything. Don't get me wrong, that's by no means all of them (HS girlfriend was a solid 3 and she was a grade-A freak in the sack, GOD I miss her sometimes), but women that get used to getting hit on will often place so much stock in their appearance that they don't care about anything else. Dated another one in college that was just under a 4...she looked AMAZING, but good lord was she the definition of a starfish. High sex drive, but I had to do everything. Want to bang? I have to initiate. Need her to move? Only if I could deadlift her. Getting her off? Good luck, she would barely move at all.

Chubby chicks, on the other hand, are always just on the cusp of knowing that they're getting potentially too large to compete in the dating sense, so they seem to be a LOT more interactive, and frankly, a lot less full of themselves. Best sex of my life to date, including HS, has been my wife: knows every button to push on me, and is willing to do literally anything. Has been that way for 90% of our relationship.

Not always true but I've got the same deal.

I think thats why I like skinny girls, the types that got called names in school but then basically became identical to any skinny model at the end of their teens. They dont grow up assuming people are just nice and things tend to go their way. They see through that and that makes them so much more sane. Often they tend to go for less than perfect guys too, because they dated not so perfect guys at an early age. Their boobs usually dont sag (though there are exceptions). And I LOVE seeing their wrist while they jack me off, and seeing it be smaller than my penis in width

My wife used to be a 5 but now is a 6 after the baby

What do I do?

3 and 4, maybe even 2 and 5, depends on the girl

>And I LOVE seeing their wrist while they jack me off, and seeing it be smaller than my penis in width

That's a new one

Its a fetish I developed with my first girlfriend. She had that Irish body where they are lean up top and have middle sized hips that look big compared to the rest of their body.
I used to watch her skinny neck and shoulders while she played with me, as her hand went up and down I would watch her upper arm muscles twitch and pulsate, and on my cock Id watch her fingers and wrist become hard to see from constant back and forth movement, and Id always notice how petite her wrists were.

Think: Tay Swift but with a good ass and hips