Peter? Peter, are you alright in there? Stop masturbating to furry vore you fucking degenerate!

>Peter? Peter, are you alright in there? Stop masturbating to furry vore you fucking degenerate!
Wow, never noticed Raimi slipped that in there

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8JVILrFjemQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Peter, I'd like to see you in a dress and some thigh highs. You're young and hairless, take advantage of it. I used to trap when I was your age. We didn't have chastity cages, buttplugs or bad dragons then, you're living in an amazing time, don't waste it!

Why was this even in the movie?

>Remember Peter, with great power comes great responsibility. Heck, I learned that lesson back in 'Nam after I torched so many Charlies alive, they named a brand of boiled rice after me.

Wow, I wonder how Raimi managed to get that line into the final cut.

TOP KEK

>it ain't mee

>they named a brand of boiled rice after me

>You go through me, you go through all of us like me going through an orphanage picking which child to sodomize with my girthy, reeking cock

Wow, the 2000's really were a different time.

>Pete... I don't want some nigger to cuck my memory, kill Aunt May if you ever suspect anything..

Why are these threads always Spiderman?

Wtf why isn't Peter Parker's hair groomed and styled like a SanFran ASSBANDIT? Raimi doesn't get Spider-Man at all. Why the fuck wasn't Harry Osborn played by Kumar?

Hey, it looks like youre new here, the door is that way>>>>

>New Yorkers having any sense of community or social consciousness
capeshit immersion ruined

No, seriously. I'm genuinely curious as to why this meme doesn't work with any other movies.

>mom i posted it again!!

>That scene where Peter tried to cure Aunt May's dementia by playing Birth Of A Nation on repeat for 18 hours.

Raimi really let his creative juices flow with that one.

Maybe start with looking up who Sam "Tree Friend" Raimi is

Maybe start by answering my questions?

>BIG change
>Zooms in on his semi erect bulge
It was great foreshadowing for the rape scenes which took up the last 3rd of the movie

so, did grandpa Ben really have "special" pics of Mary Jane from when she was a kid? as it is implied? Jesus Christ lads.

Do you not remember the scene in 3 where Sandman tells Spidey how Ben raped him as a kid? Safe to say he wasn't the only one, Raimi really had some things to say

>It's pizza time you lazy motherfucker, don't you dare jew out on me again and refuse to tip. I swear to god, this city needs another 9/11.

An interesting choice of dialogue, but I'm sure Raimi knew what he was doing.

>Spiderman
>Neither black or gay

The early 2000s were a shitty time, glad we've grown as a country since then

>I can't tip you
>But I'll sit on your face for free
Why was this even in the movie?

I'm glad to see that Raimi changed all that for the third movie

>Wow I'm black now! I guess I never knew my father and I'm always broke, so it looks like I was halfway there already!

The internal conflict of Peters white nationalism and new identity as a black man made for powerful cinema

these threads are so unfunny.

go back to watching the Big Bang Theory.
thats more on your intellect level redditor

They have their moments, like peeing on the anthill

This scene was way too long and rambling desu, Uncle Ben just kept going and going on about every topic he could think of. Like come on dude, Peter had stuff to do.

He had a lot of wisdom to impart to Peter, how else would he know about Ben molesting and killing his sister or that white power means great responsibility?

youtube.com/watch?v=8JVILrFjemQ

Anyone remember the Man of Spiders scene?

Of course, who could forget one of Raimi's masterpieces?

>You want door fix, Man of Spiders? Yes, I know these things you do, I learn how to find many secrets in old country. You will not pay rent? This is fair. We will take rent in other ways. When I was in old country, in Bosnia, my friends and I... we do things to women. Terrible things, make them ugly women who will never be loved. Your friends, redhead girl and science girl... they will beg me to stop, as my men and I rain alternating blows of ejaculating and fists upon them. And when they are broken, Man of Spiders, when they are nothing more than shells... you will know the rent is paid.

>For this month

I know that, nothing in his monologue went unused later in the film (even the bit about how he used to get paid to ram live swans heads up mens rectums) but it was half the run time.

You have shit taste in threads

Fun Fact: all the dialog was improv. They didn't even have a script

Fun Fact: to get into character tobey ate a bowl of live spiders every day before shooting and slept on a huge net suspended from the ceiling

Fun Fact: this movie is still banned in Germany because of Aunt May's constant Holocaust denial speeches

The other scene was just as raw
>You think the holocaust did not happen, man of spiders? Oh it did happen... just not how Jews tell it. The Jew say the Germans killed them all... but that is lie. In my homeland we knew what the Germans were doing... and we did our own extermination. I was barely a man grown and I was fixing the doors of Jewish houses... fixing them so they would stay closed while my brother set them ablaze. I can still remember the smell, the smell of cooking flesh and the sounds of feeble fists knocking on the door, trying to break it down. My brothers are all dead now... but I can still fix doors, and I will fix your door in time.

Fucking A+

The pissing on the anthill might be my favorite monologue in Çíñëmá

>Putting Joey Diaz in a children's movie

Jesus Raimi

>Aunt May's constant Holocaust denial speeches
I think you mean Jameson
>I want pictures! Pictures of the gas chambers in operation

>Remember, Pete, with great power comes great responsibility. Oh and if a woman gets mouthy you are well within your rights to pop her one on the jaw. Just never hit a woman in the gut, or next thing you know she's getting a hysterectomy at 24 years old and the best you can hope for a son is your twink brother dies and you're stuck raising his "I swear I'm not a faggot!" baby. Whoops. Happy 18th birthday anyway, Pete. I didn't get you anything.

>he doesn't remember that aunt may was Jameson in drag

It was a weird twist

Even weirder considering Peter has sex with her in 2, how did he not figure it out?

He knew, he just didn't care. After all he did say "A hole's a hole" to Harry after leaving Green goblins corps at home.

And after he promised not to tell Harry, Raimi's Spiderman definitely wasn't a conventional hero

It does
You just have to find movie directed by sam raimi

The creepiest was when Pete comes home and Ditkovich is just sitting in silence on his bed. Then he gets up and leaves, all without saying a word and Pete finds dozens of photographs of shit like MJ eating lunch or MJ buying catfood...and on each one it just says "Rent?" written in sharpie.

Dont forget the scene where harry gets a swatzika tattoo

The worst is some of the people posting in these threads are real racists.

Only because they saw Sam Raimi's Spider-Man. it's a very powerful series

Is there a bigger cuck in wrestling?

> skinnny manlet
> vanilla midget
> spot monkey
> needs web gimmick to get over
> can't work a match over 2 minutes
> shoots on established stars
> doesn't pay his dues
> buries Bonesaw in his debut
> homophobic
> argues with creative over his name
> willingly lets the promoter get robbed out of spite

Then he ups and leaves after his first match, faggot killed the territory.

That was his gimmick, all these years later and we still talk about it

Guy couldn't pop a rating if his life depended on it.

It works with the Truman show

This was back when Uncle Ben was supposed to appear in the Vietnam flashbacks of Frank Castle in one of the Punisher movies.

>Tell me where the bomb is, Ahmed, or I swear to God I will personally hunt down and kill every mudslime piece of shit in LA starting with your mother
Damn, the Bush era was something else

>You've spun your last web, Spider-Man. If you had not been so selfish, your little girlfriend's death would have been quick and painless, but thanks to your insolence I took it nice and slow with the blowtorch and fish hooks. MJ's supple, alabaster skin and I, we've just had a hell of a time!

This could be plausibly be a real line from the show though, Jack was an off the rails islmaophobe.

That's just called being a reasonable person.

>>For this month

I LOVE THIS MEME.

Typical /aspie/ bullshit.

> skinnny manlet
>vanilla midget
Cruiser weight, faggot. Sorry we can't all be Vince MacMahon and jerk off to roided up giants

> spot monkey
OH NO MORE THAN 5 MOVES I CAN'T KEEP UP J.R.!

> needs web gimmick to get over

He didn't need shit. Guy was already generating insane heat. Fans were chanting for him to be murdered, did you ever see Rick Martel get heat like that?

> can't work a match over 2 minutes

Bonesaw can't perform anymore, over the hill star like Hulk Hogan, pretending it was still the 80s. It's Bonesaw who couldn't work, not Spiderman.

> shoots on established stars
>doesn't pay his dues
>buries Bonesaw in his debut

Backstage Bonesaw is a ball busting prick, known for intentionally injuring young talent and throwing his weight with the company around. Spider is a fresh face willing to shake up the status quo

> homophobic

Fuck off faggot

> argues with creative over his name

As well he should. The Human Spider was a great name.

> willingly lets the promoter get robbed out of spite
>Then he ups and leaves after his first match, faggot killed the territory.

He is under no legal obligation to stop that robber. In fact, as we learn, the robber was also a murderer. Spiderman did the safe thing.

And the territory was dead since they gave Bonesaw creative control.

You made the cold and tired morning of a medical resident better

Another full sail smark thinking he knows the ins of the business. Bonesaw generated cashflow, the merch sales were up with him on top and he gave young talent opportunities in the main event out of respect. Spider-Cuck can't even cut a promo.

No, the worst is some of the people in these threads make up false quotes, undermining the strong messages about racial purity in the films and how progressive it was to have a holocaust denier as a main character

>he's just a kid...no older than my wife's son

Really Raimi, Jesus Christ!

So you are gonna fired me huu you fucking kike, that's fine you fucked me and now I am gonna fuck your daughter, thas's right, your 8 years old daugher, she is gonna suffer, her pussy is going to bleed, she will cry and scream a lot.

Jesus Raimi wtf

Vince Russo brought in revenue too, cash =/= quality.

Spiderman, as proven later in the film, had the wit of a young Chris Jericho and the ring presence of Jake the Snake in his prime. It's not his fault that booking didn't know what they were doing with him.

Go to bed, Vince MacMahon.

>You gold-teeth-gold-chain-wearin', fried-chicken-and-biscuit-eatin', monkey, ape, baboon, big thigh, fast-runnin', high-jumpin', spear-chuckin', three-hundred-sixty-degree-basketball-dunkin' titsun spade Moulan Yan. Take your fuckin' pizza-pizza and go the fuck back to Africa.

wow.

This is my favorite meme.

>le Russo is bad meme
Excuse me but Vince Russo literally invented the greatest era in wrestling, the attitude era. Stone Cold? Yeah you can thank Russo for that one.

>Back to Africa

Jesus, Raimi

I'm literally about to re-watch the Spiderman trilogy just to make fake subtitled screenshots for these threads.

>that season where they made Kiefer do a "not all Muslims are bad" PSA

Why didn't they do that when the villain was white, black, or asian?

>moulan yan

its melanzane you ditsoon finook.

We need someone to do a whole voice over of the goddamn movie with these stupid lines.

>any change
>yeah, like 7 inches you old perv!

How did Raimi get away with it?

Top kek

You know why.

>with grape powder comes grape responsibility

product placement was very different back in the day, touche Sam

>bonesaw is CUMMING!

What did he mean by this?

Why did they put this in the movie?

I've been waiting to see this one again

Can anyone explain why they find this funny?

>it's a the whole world watches Truman jack off to shadman comics episode

Fucking kek

It's actually a very realistic portrayal of late WCW

Because it's a reaction to the absurdity of today's outrage culture, that a line from the early 2000s as innocuous as, "that's a nice outfit, did your husband give it to you?" Would be considered controversial nowadays.

So some memester made the lines actually controversial, and because the film is insanely quotable it becomes prime meme material.

>that season where it was just truman looking at increasingly degerate hentai
I thought they would stop when he got to anal using the unbilical cord but they kept going, really an interesting look into his character

>whoaaaaaaaaaaaaa that nigger stole his PIZZA

Isn't that a little presumptuous of his character?

> that scene directly after where Spider-Man webbed him by his feet up to a lightpost and stuck a fork up his ass

Was Uncle Ben like Clint Eastwood's character in Gran Torino.

>make a Friends "absurd, made-up scene" that's ~15 lines of texts
>barely get 10 unique replies

>make a Spiderman movie "absurd, made-up scene" thread with 1 line of text
>get a gorillion replies