Ok so Sup Forums i really need your help

Ok so Sup Forums i really need your help

A girl in my class has a crush on me, she wanted to suck me off at the bathroom but was grossed out by my pubic hair ( it wasn't even much because i shave my balls and trim down there )
She said she hates hair and she'll blow me if she can PLUCK my hairs out, not shave or wax but PLUCK THEM OUT.

Should i do it ? she wants me to go to her place after school so she could pluck them out.

bumping

It's up to you how badly you want her to blow you. Is she hot? Do you like her as much as she likes you? Is it worth the risk to tell her to grow the fuck up and accept that people have pubes? I'm not a horny teenager, so I won't be able to tell you what's worth doing.

Personally, I would tell her that if she wants a hairless guy, she should find a 12 year-old to fuck.

It's only for oral, she has no problem having sex, it's just that pubes gross her out, i tried to pluck some hairs from my balls and i cried, it's too painful but she's hot goddamn it.

Just do it user. then show us so we can all laugh

Dont be silly, just shave before u go, that thing hurts so much and if first time can irritate your skin at the point you will start bleeding so dont be a dumb fuck and fully shave yourself before u go.

I've been your age (I'm assuming you're in high school) and I get it. That being said, I would draw the line at shaving. It's kind of hot that she wants you pluck them for you, but shaving will get rid of your pubes well enough.

Also, coming from a hairy guy, please remind her that literally every adult has pubes. Unless she wants to only be with children, she'll have to get used to them.

is that her in the pic

I'm in college btw.

just shave it off brother

Well fuck that then. I would have at least understood if she were in high school, but at her age she should be fine with pubes. I doubt swimmers even do more than shave, and if it's good enough for them it should be good enough for her.

Maybe it's some kind of a fetish who knows, but i mean is it worth the blow ?

tbh if some chick had already seen my dick and knows my entire situation and wants to pluck my pubes i'd prob do it just to say it happened, getting blown at this point is gonna be the best side bonus ever because you KNOW you're getting herpes for a FACT. That bitch a freak, dawg.

Shaving above your dick gives you mean razor burn.

I regularly shave my balls and ass with no problems but that area I only made that mistake once. If it was a deal breaker for her I'd do it but holy fuck no way I would pluck that or let someone else do it.

actually you might be onto something here maybe shes got crabs or paranoid about them.

I pluck the hairs closest to the shaft, it's impossible to pluck the rest.

I say no, but I've never seen the girl. Maybe she's hot enough to be worth it, but it's up to you to decide.

Your a fucking idiot and so is she. Just use nair it does the same fucking thing.

How is blowing me have anything to do with crabs ?
I mean she plucked her own pussy for christs sake, who know why but it's so fucking smooth it's insane.

Grill here, don't pluck them out. Don't put yourself through that, shave or no go. I guarantee you she doesn't pluck hers out.