FBI Has Found ‘No Criminal Wrongdoing’ in Hillary Clinton Email ‘Investigation’

>For all those Hillary Clinton opponents who have been hoping against hope that the likely Democratic presidential nominee will be indicted as a result of the FBI review of Hillary’s email server, CNN has some bad news. According to CNN correspondent Pamela Brown, the FBI is close to wrapping up the “investigation,” and thus far have found “no criminal wrongdoing”:

>The interviews, we’re told, are focused on whether classified information was mishandled, and the security of the server. So far officials tell us, no, there is no evidence of criminal wrongdoing at this point in the investigation

>It sounds like they’re really just waiting for Hillary Clinton to be interviewed so they can wrap things up, but if Republicans and Bernie Sanders and the media are counting on Hillary Clinton to suddenly crack under questioning, they haven’t been paying attention.

edition.cnn.com/2016/05/05/politics/fbi-interviews-huma-abedin-clinton-aide/
mediaite.com/tv/cnn-reports-fbi-has-found-no-criminal-wrongdoing-in-hillary-clinton-email-investigation/

LOL

Sup Forums and conservashits absolutely BTFO

Say it with me: President Hillary Clinton

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/james-comey-the-6ft-8in-tall-republican-set-to-lead-the-fbi-8640126.html
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/feb/13/15-percent-latest-hillary-clinton-emails-marked-cl/
bloomberg.com/news/features/2016-03-28/the-89-pay-cut-that-brought-trump-mania-to-america-s-heartland
cnbc.com/2015/07/25/hillarys-inconceivably-stupid-capital-gains-tax-scheme-kudlow-commentary.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Making_false_statements
time.com/4276988/jim-comey-hillary-clinton/
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/hacker-guccifer-i-got-inside-hillary-clinton-s-server-n568206
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/279039-fbi-interview-with-clinton-could-be-in-days
hillaryspeeches.com/scheduled-events/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'd fuck Clinton's aide.

>Say it with me: President Hillary Clinton

Wont be anything to preside over after she gets in.

I always knew it was all just a vast right-wing conspiracy.

smug hillary ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

>So far officials tell us, no, there is no evidence of criminal wrongdoing at this point in the investigation

Yeah that's horseshit. They arent going to release ANY info until it's wrapped up, especially after spending this much time on it. This is a reporter's creative license and nothing more. If it was true verbatim then where is the quote? There isn't one.

And retarded fucking americans will swallow up their appointed elite. An untouchable old wrinkled fuckhole that owns them while they wave their faggot flag.

It's not criminal intent they must prove, it's gross negligence -- huge difference. This whole Clinton news network article is wrong.

t. Criminal defense lawyer.

>This thread again

Officials have only said no comment. You know this, I know this, everyone knows this

>No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

>CNN

You do realize the FBI isn't allowed to discuss an ongoing investigation right?
There's no way "mediaite.com" knows that they're ready to wrap up the investigation.

It's literally fucking nothing.

>at this point in the investigation

They're still investigating.

>likely

>Shilling this story again
You posted this yesterday same format and wording and pic and everything.
How much do they pay you? Is it per post or per hour?

>le tinfoil hate face

Time Warner is A huge donor to the Clintons... GTFO

Sup Forums drumpf shills have been BTFO.

Get used to saying Madam President Hillary Clinton.

It's actually even worse than that for her. From the cnn article

>The investigation is still ongoing, but so far investigators haven't found evidence to prove that Clinton willfully violated the law the U.S. officials say.
>willfully violated the law

CNN isn't even denying that she broke the law. They're arguing that she didn't know any better

What about this is tinfoil? This is the 3rd time I've seen this exact thread in 2 days

omg , I was slotted to the white house IT depot . nail that traitor to the wall let me execute her ! she killed my men.

AHAHAHA

President Hillary! :)

More to come.

But still, user was right in saying that she can still be guilty of gross negligence in handling classified information.

Given her position, she was cleared for access to classified information and when you're cleared for that kind of access you go through a shit-ton of paperwork that basically says "Hey, even if you didn't mean to do it you still did it and can get in trouble".

Given her position and role, her playing the innocent ignorant party shouldn't fly.

Per post, probably by the batch.

I'll believe it when o hear it from the FBI. It's over when it's over motherfucker.

Innocent

I'm still on the fence as to whether or not the FBI cares enough to make something of it.

I guess they put Leeland behind bars, though - and he was bitchboy to the second most powerful woman on the planet - so maybe they'll try to get Hilary on something, who knows?

I'm telling you guys. Google pictures of James Comey, the FBI director.

Do you think that evil-looking fuck is ever going to indict Hillary? I don't care if he once investigated the Clintons in the past, he obviously did a terrible job. He let them off the hook once, he'll let them off the hook again.

Sorry to disappoint. Seriously google Comey's face and stare at it for a few minutes. Then you will know.

Your flag is literally a drawing of a leaf, fuck you.

The FBI, if they do their job right, are more than likely going to charge her with SOMETHING although what kind of weight that will carry depends on whose in charge of the case and what evidence they find.

Essentially, the FBI will be in charge of presenting as tight of a case they can to indict her on charges that may or may not make her see jail time. At worst, nothing happens and Big Dick Clinton gets her out of it. At best, she gets indicted and serves a minimal sentence for mishandling classified information.

HRC is a fucking war criminal. I used to be a strong liberal democrat supporter, but I can't get behind Hillary. It was Bernie or bust, but since it looks like Bernie is going to lose, it's DJT vs HRC, and DJT is a better option, so I will vote for him in the general election. My county has been blue for my entire life (since 1993) but it'd be interesting if enough people voted

Just look at this fucker. He's never going to charge Hillary.

The only way it could ever possibly happen is if his CP dungeon was discovered and then you blackmailed him.

Do you think this Molech worshipping fucker is going to bring charges against Hillary, Savior of the Establishment?

Don't forget Obama appointed him.

id vote for hillary ONLY if she releases nudes of her aide Huma

The director of the FBI is not in charge of the case. The task force that heads the case reports to the Director, yes, but it's not like he's personally shuffling paperwork for her indictment.

Still, you're not wrong that he can certainly push the investigation in one direction, and he's in a perfect position to cause the case to go awry. Besides, public perception makes or breaks cases so if he goes on TV and makes it seems like she's innocent she'll likely get off scott-free.

damn you got me OP, im now a #cruzmissile

>he obviously did a terrible job

Isn't it confirmed that classified information was indeed mishandled on her private server?

How can there be "no wrongdoing" when this federal offense actually did happen?

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/james-comey-the-6ft-8in-tall-republican-set-to-lead-the-fbi-8640126.html

>President Barack Obama and the man he wants to lead the FBI have several things in common. The pair are of a near identical age. (Jim Comey is 52; the President hits that mark in August.) The blood of the University of Chicago runs in both men’s veins: Comey took his law degree there; Obama later taught in the university’s law school for a dozen years. Like Obama, Comey apparently fancies himself at basketball. And, not least, both have the same favourite theologian: the Protestant Christian liberal-realist Reinhold Niebuhr.
Yeah I'm sorry guys, this is not happening. An Obama appointed Satanist is in charge of the case.

Because unlike every other single law on the books in this country, intent is necessary to prove. All this cunt has to do play stupid and she'll be fine.

What happened, and what she has always said has happened, and what we all know and agree that happened, was something we've always been clear about, and, to set the record straight, I admit that I was unclear, and that you misinterpreted what I said, but what happened was that... nothing happened. So I hope we can, as a country, move on, and fight the important fights that need to be fought.

The idea that clinton would ever be charged is a conservative fantasy..

She holds too much importance and influence to ever be vulnerable to this.

They don't need to prove intent lol.
Just that the classified info was mishandled. For whatever reason.

The info was marked as classified, she was expected to know not to handle it over her private server.

HillShill detected.

The FBI has not said such a thing. The evidence that is public knowledge alone shows she is guilty.

>furiously dapping

Political creality is far different than reality.

There is a reason the phrase "politically correct" exists.

>protip: politically correct is most often not correct

> 1 post by this ID
>doesn't defend shill post

HillShill detected. Nothing to see here.

This.

Her whole defense was that the info was not marked as classified, but it's been public knowledge for a while now that it was indeed marked as classified.

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/feb/13/15-percent-latest-hillary-clinton-emails-marked-cl/

So any member of the intelligence services can keep a private server where they store all their classified information. Good to know.

>investigation is ongoing

In this case, with everything involved, when she says "oops, I didn't mean to", federal prosecutors only see an admission of guilt.

This is not a valid defense, negligence is not a defense when you're secretary of state. She knew what she was supposed to do, she signed a contract attesting to that.

She is fucked in the long run, it doesn't matter how much her lapdogs sing and dance and gloat.

Dude she ALREADY SAID she didnt save any classified info.

SHES ALREADY COMMITTED PERJURY.

Do any of these fucking cucks have a backbone?

Whatever this is gonna hurt her votes if other people are rational. Some fat old cow gets away with anything and cant pour a beer? Who the fuck would vote for this muffcunt

fuck off you effeminate chink

>wario nose
>bros4hillary

She best pay you well, shill...

bloomberg.com/news/features/2016-03-28/the-89-pay-cut-that-brought-trump-mania-to-america-s-heartland

cnbc.com/2015/07/25/hillarys-inconceivably-stupid-capital-gains-tax-scheme-kudlow-commentary.html

CLINTON NEWS NETWORK

but yes hillary is going to win. Trump is a fucking joke.

You should have voted for Ron Paul you morons.

perjury is a sworn statement. She never signed anything nor told a judge.

Wow, very trustworthy, very good! She didn't do anything wrong by trying sweep all those e-mails from her server after all, wow!

I am a now a #cruzmissile

Now imagine all of those sweet NSA employees keeping those documents for themselves. :]

>According to CNN correspondent Pamela Brown
lul

he's right. Learn to take criticism with grace you burger sucking faggots

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Making_false_statements

You don't know what perjury is.

>He obviously did a terrible job

If he achieved what he set out to do, is that not doing a great job?

That seems reasonable.

>Becomes president
>pardons herself

Yeah that would go over well.

>no quotes from the FBI
>all bullshit made up by a reporter

>likely
>at this point
>etc
(((((JOURNALISM)))))

>tfw Hillary acts more like an African dictator than Obama ever did

The FBI would never give any kind of indication of what they planned to do in a case of this magnitude. Anything coming from the so called press in this country is conjecture and nothing else.

It doesn't matter if it was marked "Classified", as Sec of State, she had a legal duty to vet any and all correspondence that went through that server.

top tier, world-class (((((JOURNALISM)))))

Anyone who doesnt believe the FBI is controlled by jews is retarded. Shes a freind of jews so no charges.

This is hugely inportant. Secret clearance violations, especially one of this magnitude, don't hinge on whether or not you were premeditated in your actions.

She has a top secret clearance, and she grossly negligent in handling top secret materials. She is going down for this. They can prolong things and sugarcoat the situation as much as they want, but the feds cannot allow a bad precedent to be set, especially something as serious as setting up a fucking unsecured state department server in you fucking living room.

The media has been wrong about Trump since day one, and they've been just as wrong about the severity of this situation.

-She's fat
-She's old
-She's a baby boomer
-She's a member of the wealthiest 1%
-She's the face of establishment politics
-She's a globalist neo-con
-She's of, by, and for the collusion between big govt and big corp
-She's a shameless liar
-She's the most non-transparent politician in history
-She has stroke-induced brain damage
-She's a cuckquean

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician all rolled into one person. But wait, there's more:

-She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
-She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary
-She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal
-She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s
-She lied about Benghazi
-She lied throughout her email scandal and continues to lie about it
-She lied about being broke after leaving the White House
-She described blacks as being "super-predators"
-She hired a VP of Goldman-Sachs to be her 2016 campaign manager.
-She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, and UBS
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
-She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey
-She voted for the Patriot Act twice
-She was "adamantly against illegal immigration" before she was for it
-She was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it
-She was a lawyer who defended a rapist and laughed at the plight of the 12 year old rape victim
-She approved the sale of US uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
-She gave out eight Secretary of State's Award

>"US officials" = / = FBI officials
>FBI doesn't comment on ongoing investigations
>get fucked Hillshill

THIS

Comey came real close on Whitewater and didn't get Marc Rich b/c Billy boy fucked him over

time.com/4276988/jim-comey-hillary-clinton/

I was about to say ">a fucking leaf" then i realised i can no longer insult anyones country since our mayor is literally a fucking isis member

Hillary is fucked and she knows it.

Why did it take her 3 months to turn the server over to the authorities? An innocent person would hand it over immediately, but she sat on it until she was convinced that anything incriminating had been removed.

But now they have Guccifer, and he is spilling the beans as to what he saw on her server, as well as telling investigators that he saw evidence that "others" had been in her email as well.

Loretta Lynch will be a good girl though, and will most likely refuse to prosecute Hillary if the FBI recommends. But I think the fallout of a potential indictment will completely fuck her candidacy.

it looks just like her

hillary for prison 2012

Stop being such an objective sceptic, right now. You will buy into media hype, and you will fucking LOVE it.

You hear me?

I dk, goys. I think this one has been in the bag for quite some time. Also, I don't think they are going to send her to prison. It's more or less the FBI telling hillary that she can't be president.

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/hacker-guccifer-i-got-inside-hillary-clinton-s-server-n568206

As long as she can't be president, that's good enough for me

She is so arrogant and thinks she is above reproach. I think that she actually believes that even if she were convicted that she could still be President.
The Clinton's actually believe that they are above the law and that nothing can touch them. Next we'll have to deal with the daughter, isn't she being groomed for a senate run in NY?

>Benghazi and Watergate are no longer considered criminal

Wouldn't surprise me one bit - Republicans were smart enough to get rid of their dynasty, Democrats are too cucked to do the same

Technically she didn't do anything illegal with Bengazi. What she did was show complete incompetence and lied and deceived afterwards.

Not to mention everything else she touched that turned to complete shit.

>FBI Has Found ‘No Criminal Wrongdoing’ in Hillary Clinton Email ‘Investigation’

You know that this means nothing. The prosecutor is the one who says if it is ok or not.

If Trump hits hillary hard enough, he will take down chelsea with her. He's already ended one political dynasty and there's one more to go.

guaced

The Netherlands: Where political corruption is a thing to celebrate!

So they only disproved one of the allegations against Hillary and still have several alleged crimes to investigate.

Okay.

Wait, did she or did she not send classified information on her personal e-mail?

>two opinion pieces

Let's face it, the authors of these articles don't have a the slightest idea about what's actually happening in the investigation.

Hillary = WWIII

Kill yourself my man

This article is Clinton media spin (unnamed "US officials" - really?) to deflect from the fact that the bitch finally got called in for her FBI interview - that's why her calendar's blocked off for the next two weeks

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/279039-fbi-interview-with-clinton-could-be-in-days

hillaryspeeches.com/scheduled-events/