youtu.be/bBIubgsfK8E
scaruffi.com/vol7/antony.html#hop
youtube.com/watch?v=pVD50Q114-s
huffingtonpost.com/brynn-tannehill/the-truth-about-transgend_b_8564834.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3043071/
nypost.com/2016/05/19/city-issues-new-guidelines-on-transgender-pronouns/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, I didn't.
I'm just disappointed as hell about the genre change.

Tbh she's very humbling wouldn't you say?

I never even bothered with this

>she

What else would you call a woman?

I would call someone with xy chromosomes a man, no matter their mental illness

You call them what you want, pal.

Then you don't understand biology and you should stop using incorrect information.

Wish I could.
Was fucking dire.
Most entitled album I've listened to.

>satan trips pushing tranny shit

imagine my shock

Reminder for everyone that his/her (pick which you want) baroque pop albums are superior to his/her solo album.

youtube.com/watch?v=6bPzsRVOAPQ

I actually bought this for the OPN/Hudson Mohawke production and I actually think Anohni's voice is alright (and I thought Antony and the Johnsons were alright too) but the lyrics were cringy as shit. Oh well.

drone bomb me is one of the most reprehensible songs ive heard. exploiting the deaths of little kids for your art. and then this

youtu.be/bBIubgsfK8E

basically using abos as props to demonstrate how progressive you are. this tranny is disgusting inside and out

One of the few mistakes that Lou Reed made

agree. that abo shit is hilarious

>Work for a music festival in my city
>First day of the fest
>See an amorphous, six foot tall, obese whatever the fuck your supposed to call them with green hair and a Mumu that says "GENDER IS OVER"
>Second day
>Same amorphous blob is wearing another mini that says "ANOHNI"
>Decide to listen to Hoplessness
>OOOOHHHHBAAAHHHHMAAAAH
>mfw

>Her music is not always horrible. It just desperately calls for a less horrible singer. One can respect the ecofeminist activist while at the same time demanding some artistic talent. And of course she carefully avoids telling us how she would keep Afghanistan from falling into the hands of the Islamic fundamentalists. Easy to criticize presidents and generals, harder to actually help the Afghans become as rich and free as she is. It is debatable if the apocalypse is coming because a president uses drones to fight an unpopular war or because the people of his country (like Antony) are indifferent to the tragedies of other nations. By the same token, it is easy for a rich Westerner to rail against the very environmental disasters that made the West rich: what are the other countries of the world supposed to do, refrain from doing what made Antony rich? She sings "I don't want your future", not "I don't want my present". Protest songs are easy to write.

This is a great fucking album. I love her voice but she shouldn't try to get political

Damn son

Didn't know you formed your opinions based on transophobia. If a different artist explored the deaths of children I bet you'd be ok with it.

I'd call her a "she" out of courtesy, but

>"You don't understand biology" in response to someone calling an xy person a "he"
kek

what is this from?

Admit it, chromosomes only mean so much.

scaruffi.com/vol7/antony.html#hop

>"One can respect the ecofeminist activist"
KEK

Why would your chromosomes matter when it comes to a sociological concept like gender?

>Why don't I have a girlfriend

that's implying gender is a sociological concept distinct from sex. not that guy, but i also call trannies "she" irl because i'm not looking to be mean to people, but they are undoubtably male.

>Implying all girls are ecofeminists and there aren't plenty of smart ones

Gender absolutely is a sociological concept. What other implication would you mean?

Most women like to be treated equally, regardless of what you think feminism means.

Id certainty still see through it but in this trans freaks case yeah, there's more to hate

Jeez, go talk about oppression on Twitter or something instead of polluting this board further.

Please be honest: are you on your boyfriend's laptop? Are you going to tell him he's not allowed on this disgusting and patriarchal website anymore?

>Gender absolutely is a sociological concept.
it's not. that's some 20th century critical theory bullshit promoted by psychos such as john money. i'd argue "gender" isn't an actual thing, it's only sex. if gender is a thing it is tied directly to sex.

breaking news: a person can born male but identify himself as female. And yes, that person is a female, not a male.

this. gender is a made up thing to make trannys feel less mentally deranged

breaking news: a person can be born male but identify himself as a fruit bat. And yes, that person is a fruit bat, not a male.

"Female" and "male" are words to describe a person biologically. If you're born male, you're always going to be a male.

Breaking news: mentally ill people are delusional.

More breaking news: John Money, the man who popularized the "gender is a social construct" bullshit, was a pedophile and his biggest experiment was a colossal failure that lead to two suicides.

Never forget this man. Never forgot John Money was pure evil.

I always forget how pseudos you all are here in Sup Forums. Antony was doing amazing chamber pop since I Am a Bird Now but all you seem to care is how, she identified as trans since a long time ago and now the only thing you all seem to care is how she's changed her name to Anohni. You all need to grow the fuck up and start listening to music, bunch of faggots.

Seriously, this album would have been phenomenal if she spent more than 30 seconds on lyrics. The production was great, Anohni's vocal performance was solid, but the lyrics are one dimensional and trite to the point that this is barely listenable after the 2nd track.

Antony and the Johnsons were great. Anohni solo is shit

People say that "selling out" is a stupid idea but this is a very real case of an artist selling out.

>she
Anyway, Anohni is washed up. He should've stuck to apolitical chamber pop, his political electronic music is total trash.

we're not here to talk shit about genders, we're head to talk shit about genres

that being said, this song is terrible, fuck this record youtube.com/watch?v=pVD50Q114-s

there are million of people who born female in a male body and viceversa, and the conclusion is that is not a penis to make you a male.

I NEVER LISTEND COS IT WAS A TRANNY OR SOME SHIT? JAHAHAH

Mindlessly repeating John Money's bullshit isn't an argument.

Translation: there are millions of people who are mentally ill.

Any actual arguments boys?

did you just....

>expecting an actual argument on Sup Forums

C'mon now

Don't understand why Sup Forumsfags get so mad about trans people when it does not affect them at all

the answer is no, then

don't tread on me (only the people I arbitrarily dislike)

they're ignorant and homo/transphobic.

mental illness requires treatment. the treatment for gender dysphoria is gender reassignment.

the government doesn't take autistic people like yourself and shoot them in the head, do they?

People get mad over trans because this bullshit is being pushed onto kids. Less than 1% of the population are trans but the mainstream media never shut the fuck up about them.

What about mental illness offends you so badly? Jesus Christ learn to fucking deal with stuff you don't like instead of whining and moaning.

edgy

>phobic
w e w
e
w

how many layers of ideology are you on lad?

Once you give an informed argument yourself, maybe someone will.

Nah, trans people have been getting shit on for decades. Mainstream media has only given a fuck for the last 5 or so

>mental illness requires treatment. the treatment for gender dysphoria is gender reassignment.
Go look up tranny suicide statistics, the treatment isn't working very well.
>the government doesn't take autistic people like yourself and shoot them in the head, do they?
I'm not autistic and I'm not saying trannies should be holocausted. I'm saying society shouldn't relentlessly pander to a small handful of crazy people.

Because people like the anons in this thread disrespect them, call women by male pronouns, discredit music because the artist is trans, and call people delusional.

leave it to Sup Forums to not talk about music

>never shut the fuck up about them

what shows/news are you watching? i never see anything about trans people other than vice, tumblr, and the occasionaly news story about the bathroom bill.

and who exactly is pushing the lifestyle on kids? raising your kids without pushing gender roles on them is not the same thing as forcing your kid to be trans

What's to argue? You're a fucking freak, no amount of pseudo science will change that

>Go look up tranny suicide statistics, the treatment isn't working very well.

a two second search on google

huffingtonpost.com/brynn-tannehill/the-truth-about-transgend_b_8564834.html

>Transgender people who are rejected by their families or lack social support are much more likely to both consider suicide, and to attempt it. Conversely, those with strong support were 82% less likely to attempt suicide than those without support, according to one recent study. Another study showed that transgender youth whose parents reject their gender identity are 13 times more likely to attempt suicide than transgender youth who are supported by their parents.

guess what, people who are discriminated are more likely to commit suicide.

if there's nothing to argue why do you fucks shit up every thread with this shitposting? do you need a safe space?

>society shouldn't relentlessly pander to a small handful of crazy people

they don't

The problem with that argument is Sup Forums is a niche corner of the internet that attracts offensive behavior. It doesn't represent society.

Nah I just love triggering you

>it's Sup Forums to say someone with a y chromosome is male
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3043071/
apparently that "treatment" still ain't working too well

>Huffington Post
Well played, baitmaster. You did well not revealing yourself until now.

t. the guy "triggered" enough to talk about this shit nonstop
it's pretty pathetic desu

>they don't
>nypost.com/2016/05/19/city-issues-new-guidelines-on-transgender-pronouns/

I don't understand why sjws come here. Seems like it'd be frustrating

>anyone who doesn't want r/the_Donald invading every board to make their opinions known by all is le SJW xD

OH MY GOD

WHO CARES

That's true. But that doesn't mean I don't have the right to argue with someone about their being offensive.

Cry about it freak

what

>Arguing with someone about their being "offensive"
I didn't know there were actual people like you on Sup Forums, or at least on this board.

>anyone who thinks people with Y chromosomes are male is from reddit

lmao, this study again, so I bet you're the same dude
>Our findings suggest that sex reassignment, although alleviating gender dysphoria, may not suffice as treatment for transsexualism, and should inspire improved psychiatric and somatic care after sex reassignment for this patient group.

try reading the studies that you source, retard

This chain is so confusing.

not being a retarded Sup Forumsfag doesn't make someone a sjw.

also, Sup Forums's bigotry used to be ironic until autismos arrived and thought it was real.

>Discrimination increases suicide risk

>Transgender people in states without LGBT legal protections are at higher risk of suicide. Other studies have found that transgender people who have been discriminated against are at a higher risk of suicide. What makes this worse is that discrimination against transgender people in health care, employment, accommodations, and housing is very common. Even in places with legal protections for transgender people, like Washington D.C., cultural bias and discrimination remains.

What? There are trolls all over Sup Forums.

>offensive
nigga why are you here? i'm here because i'm a loser and have nothing better to do after work. go somewhere else is you need the internet filtered this much

>He should've stuck to apolitical chamber pop,
Fucking this.

This as well.

You can argue about whatever you want. My point is you can't really hold up Sup Forums as proof that trannies are oppressed by society.

I like discussing music. And angering people who try to offend me.

>pulling out your lack of understanding of social constructs vs biological sex as if it's some sort of argument
and yeah, with this lack of knowledge I'm pretty sure you're from shithole like reddit
this too

Lol using words like transphobic and bigotry makes you an sjw, full stop

i read it you retard. i'm saying they still kill themselves after being treated at incredibly high rates. the "treatment" doesn't work. it even says it's not a good treatment for transexualism in your own quote.

using buzzwords like SJW makes you look like some bootyblasted 8gagger m8

Did you read it? All this study concludes is that trans people 10-40 years ago are more likely for Suicide and criminal behavior because "reasons". It doesn't go into why and straight up says that better care needs to be offered. Read the study lol