Ask a 25 year old millionaire anything

Ask a 25 year old millionaire anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bojBxTg6Z-g
youtube.com/watch?v=9dzM77PS8H8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what is your attitude most of the times when approching business and family

I'm not really family oriented. Don't get me wrong, I love my family, but not in the sense where I see them everyday and call them to catch up.

Business, I act as privately as possible. I don't try to make too much noise, I keep things very silent. Alot of my friends actually go to clubs that I either own or am an invested in.

I can guarantee you I'm happier

how was your last Shabbat in the Synagogue, Shlomo?

If you're one of those people who believes the shit "money doesn't make you happy".. its a thing people tell you that is similar to "size doesn't matter its what you to with it that counts".... while it is partly true in a sense, it sure helps.

You will only understand it when you have it. I understand how that entire thing works, trust me, i am never going to be unhappy due to money as am not going to let it get that far.

How old are you

How did u get where u are now?

shit bait bro

I saved my money, i bet on the world cup in 2010 and 2014 and made a bit and then made most of the money on the Activision hike this year.

How do u deal with day to day struggles?

I don't have any if I'm being perfectly honest

Which day to day do you refer too, in case I'm thinking of the wrong ones?

pics or it didn't happen faggot

Can I have 1000 dollars to get my license back?

What do you work as?

Can I have $1000 because I want it?

what pics? I can't take pictures of my houses/clubs bro. Also, I would screenshot my fund share account but the password is a bunch of characters that I can't remember off the head as the last time i had a memorable password I bought 50k worth of Black and Decker shares drunk and lost like 5k.

Wise words rich user, wise words. How did you get here ? Did you invest money you already had or did you start from scratch ?

can you send me some cash? please

can i get pubg pls

Trust fund or selfmade ?
How?
Where are you from ?

how did you make your money?

Basically saved and made good investments. I had 1k from parents at 18th and then used it to build it up. I also used my money from my job at the time.

Do you plan on having a family or just try to become even more millonaire?

Are you getting most of your income from the clubs?

This is why you will never be a millionaire, you dont ask for money, you go out and get it

t. 24 yo loaded but not millionaire

Can I have a million dollars.

do you own any companies or businesses?

self made
stocks, bonds, cash, property, clubs

i plan on having a family, i have a gf currently

nope, not really, I like to make sure my staff like the job, i pay them 10£ an hour, i could make so much money from the club if i wanted, but i have enough money, i just care about quality now.

u get it

see

How may BTC do you have?

Ok, serious question. what advice would you give someone who's had to start all over again from the bottom and wants to do his finances right? If you had nothing but $1,000 in your pocket and wanted to become a millionaire again, what steps would you take?

What would you say are important "rules" or things to keep in mind for successful investing? Do you employ a strategy of some sort

none, never got into it tbh

honestly the first 100k is the hardest. it's going to be a long road until u get there, after that, it's plain sailing. putting luck aside, budget like shit. I had to. if you have a job, put a certain amoount away in an Stocks and Shares ISA where the gains are tax free.

the only thing you need for successful investing is emotional stability.

If you can watch the stock you just bought go down 5% without panicking and selling, you should be okay. Emotional stability is the most important part.

BTC is the best performing currency in the last 12.months, likely did better than your stocks, deco better TBS ISAs

Are you looking for any employees, I've been out of work a couple of months now, getting pretty desperate.

sure it is, it's easy to say that now. But can you say that for the next 12 months?

not reallyy, where do you live?

Scotland but I'm willing to move (within the uk)

My £60 is worth ~£650, only been in this a coie of years, of a long term thing. Like everything, I'm sure you agree, it requires constant attention to perform in Your best interests. Check it out.

Glasgow here, BTC guy
What do you do?

what are your talents? What do you consider yourself good at?

yeah, if it's a long term thing - thats good. But i don't speculate on stocks, i invest in growth stocks and watch them grow and then sell. Some stocks I have i buyfor the dividends also, Lloyds have a dividend payout tomorrow, which should bank me around 10k.

I was a software developer, now I earn money doing whatever I want. I'm at a point where as long as I don't go crazy, i should be okay.

>You will only understand it when you have it. I understand how that entire thing works, trust me, i am never going to be unhappy due to money as am not going to let it get that far.

what?

This makes sense, I was doing well with my investments, made a lot from the 2008 market crash recovery, but then developed mental health problems, had to stop working, sold my stocks to keep myself afloat. Sucks bad. Often wonder where I'd be now if I'd kept myself together :/

I was a student till a few weeks ago, before that I was a shop assistant and I worked on a farm for a few years while also being a domestic cleaner for about 6 months.

I like to think I'm quite smart, I've got five Highers and was studying applied science until recently.

Believe it or not Dan Bilzerian explained it very clearly and i'm suprised by the amount of people who havent came out and said the same... plenty of celebs say money isn't key to happiness.... sure it isn't. But any one thing isn't going to be the key.

The thing to watch about money is to make sure you use it sensibly. Dan B explained this perfectly in an interview with Larry King.

it's all about pleasure factor. If you have 1 million in the bank and buy the best steak in the world and have it all the time simply because u can afford it, you have to now accept that there is nothing left in the world that is better than that steak. That's depressing right?

So each time u have that steak, the novelty wears off because you've had it before.

Money is the same, it's all about exposure and limiting yourself to what you want. Right now I could go french Polynesia and live for the rest of my life. But then what would I do from there? I am in (in my opinion) the best place on earth. There's no better than that. Do you understand?

Money doesn't buy you happiness if money is all you have and use. In my case, I have more than money, I have a girl I love, I spend probably on average around 100£ a week. all about limiting yourself

gotten or earned it

where are you from?

yeah those thoughts can either break you our take you. For me those thoughts propel me into doing better.

farm is a good thing, the one thing I always stick behind is farm .. or land in general. there is loads of oil left, stocks and shares is a game that will never end, land however is different. There is only a limited amount of land on earth, own as much as u can and you'll be laughing in the future.

earned

wales

Do you like this song even do it is in spanish and english ?
youtube.com/watch?v=bojBxTg6Z-g

You're so full of shit it hurts. This is what poorfags actually think rich people sound like. Neck yourself. Oh and by the way atvi hike was chump change.

So what do rich people sound like then my friend.

Also ATVI not exact chump change. Went out 20% in a day. I made 200k from that. Chump change right

yeah, the farm was owned by a family member (we used to have quite a bit of money, sold the peat on the grounds aswell) till he died and his wife got herself in debt and sold it all.

why are u here on Sup Forums is the real question
i mean i know you are full of shit but its aight u seem ok anyways

Can you loan me some money? I want to buy a new phone.

If not , keep wise and take care!

Can I have some money? Like, 50K?

I'm mostly going to use it to buy groceries and shit. Maybe a plot of land.

Yeah, I know what you mean, maybe when I recover properly I'll give it another go, still need to fix my stupid brain.

Also Wales, that's cool, England fag here, used to live in Bath so have Welsh friends, nice place

Ever thought of moving out the UK?

is this indirect way to tell him wales shouldn't be in the uk lol

I have been on Sup Forums since 04, its my guilty pleasure, in my world, things are too... normal. I like coming to a place where anything goes. I also browse Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /gif/, /sci/ /biz/. Sup Forums isn't only for losers bud, alot of smart people come here to just let their guard down... not many places you can do that now with PC and SJW.

But tbh, i don't really mind if u don't believe me, if I can inspire or educate someone in these threads then Im happy. it's hard being rich and having to act normal. here I can be me... which is good i guess.

get a nice spot of land in a city near you, and get some white paint and create it a pay to park. :)

yeah I do want to move out, but my girlfriend isn't really a get up and go girl which is horrible because i want her to see the world with me, so im just waiting for her to adjust to everything first...

favourite song op?

>get a nice spot of land in a city near you, and get some white paint and create a pay to park. :)
Give me money and I will.

Promise.

so how long have you been a millionaire for then?

No?

How many millions do you actually have

memro - trick of the tail..

I was a big big big COD player back in the day, I heard it first in Giibz montage I believe.

I searched for i on uTube and found the Liquicity video and the anime image and the song just fit so well for me and touched a nerve that just stuck with me ever since... sent me into a fantasy spiral haha... nothing has topped it since then

:P

ummmmnot really sure exactly, I think it was the evaulation of the club and houses that made me realise. but i came to noticeearly last year

the last time i checked, it was like 4.5.. which was last november. i've since bought another house in Swansea by the beach and opened a bar in mumbles. probably over 5 now.. not sure though..

>i've since bought another house in Swansea
Why do you spend money on liabilities?

fair enough. What are the chances my old compny will hire me be back if they brought me in for an interview?
It was a group interview and they just went through shit about the company so i didnt really get to shine in any way. it was very netural amongst us all

Swansea has a university, I assume he's got it for renting to students, pretty lucrative...

Im 18, studying both french law and common law in a pretty elite degree at the moment. I plan to work hard as a lawyer, invest and then basically sit on that money. What can I do to improve my odds to make it ?

>liabilities
haha nahh swansea is a nice place deep down, once you get past townhill :P

But its a penthouse apartment by the beach and im going to charge ~2k/3k a month to rent it out. there's a lot of dodgy football players who want to portray a lifestyle, they are pretty much suckers for people like me

stand out. I have never not got the job from my interviews. I have had 5 in my life. Just stand out. Talk to them, don't act like they are interogatting you.

I heard a funny joke, that a recruiter for a top firm would take 50% of the Cvs that would land on his desk and straight away throw them in the bin when someone asked why he did that, he said "I don;t want unucky people working for me" :P

Hi man my name is Pablo.
I can work for you if you want it. I'm an 18 years old mexican, studying mechatronics engineering , I'm quite good at speaking and making social relationships, as you see I can speak english very fluently and also spanish. I'm good at informatic security (hacking),I can learn very fast about anything you want. You should hire me, we can make a lot of money here in Mexico, just think about the currency exchange, 1 american dollar equals to 18 mexican pesos.

How many cars do you own? and if you have a lot, your favorite?

> I don't like publically flashing the money, so I have a Golf GTI. Its hard because I want a Tesla.... but people don't know about my fortune so I have to just bite my lip and cope with it haha

start now. by the time you do it properly, you would have at least accumulated something.

what's it like being all big and important and special?

>So Pablo, we heard you got a new job?
>Si
>How'd you get it
>"I went on this site with a lot of gore and trannies and asked some stranger"
>....

i mean they were knew to group interviews and they litterly asked us one question that we could elaborate on... it was hard to stand out really. i think i did but still kinda neutral amongst us all

i'm not really, im the same as everyone else.

We've all got something different. Some guys have a 6 pack, big arms, big dick, model girlfriend, model himself.. I was just smart with my money, nothing else.

Why r u a faggot?

lmao

U lie

Hey, I'm the scot from earlier, any chance for an interview or anything?

think outside the box...

I read on LinkedIn that an interviewer would put glasses down and ask the people to sell them to him... all but one started with "Well these arent normal snglasses etc etc", until one came along and took his phone out and turn the flash on and pointed it into the interviewers eyes, eventualy he said "if only you had something that could go over your eyes right now".... he was smart. outside the box, wasnt afraid of it.

sorry man, I don't really hire people. I leave that to the managers themselves, all I do is put money in places :P

Nah its fine mate, I'll try stripping or something instead.

made me think of that : youtube.com/watch?v=9dzM77PS8H8

I recruit for a firm, you don't have to say a lot in group interviews to stand out, so long as what you say is well thought out and considered, that usually looks better than the person who has spoken 90% of the time. Honestly once people talk a certain amount you start to tune it out and look more at what others are saying.

Don't worry about what others are saying, just think about what you can say to contribute, be confident, look like if you took the job you would just get on with it with minimum input, but be confident to ask when you needed to know something.

I know that's vague, but I hope that helps :)

yo i want a serious answer with this.
but let me tell you about me.

im 19, living with my mother, and fought cancer twice now. im on chemotherapy atm and probably for a long while because of some suspicious lymph nodes. ive been decline hibs and fired because of my state of health, even though i can still perform in a work environment. ive lost my dreams and friends to this sickness and i dont know what to do with myself anymore.
I want to live comfortably with money to spend. how do you think i can acheive this?

jobs, not hibs

Can I get a grand off of you? I'm homeless. This is the van I've been crashing in for a few nights.

Well the thing is, make the most of what u got. You'll have to rule out jobs that u can't do due to ur illness because unfortunately that's just the card u have been dealt. It's shitty but it's the truth. You could either stay at home and run a gaming channel if u like games, or u can travel the world and create a channel about u travelling. But then again due to chemo I doubt trvalleing would be easy. Other than that, I can't really give advice as I'm not in that position. In terms of investing, keep it to stuff u know, if u love games. Do what I did and keep up to date with gaming companies and their news and buy stock based on that.

Yeah i will definitly consider this for future interviews when im educated and starting to search for a real job, this is just a part time job along my studies.

and as for ask something if u need to know something, they did ask us serveral times if we had any questions but i mean i already know everything about the company and for my assignments. i did ask them a few things when they went through some stuff about the company but not much since i already knew most of it

Nice van, what's the issue?

Feelsbadman

Can I have a job

What advice would you give to someone with 4 years till 25 that is aiming to have at least a million before then?

Ask question u already know the answer to. Make it hard to forget u

He's English, Pablo

As an interviewer I will know next to no shit about you. You could be the director of the company and I probably wouldn't know. If you know everything it doesn't make a difference if you can't show it.

Either pretend you don't know anything and ask questions anyway, showing insight into the answers, or think of really difficult/interesting questions.

Hello I'm a 24 year old millionaire, make 400k a week. What's up. How? Agriculture business in the middle east, Ukraine, and Slovakia.

Probably richer than OP

If you have a van you can do deliveries/removals, shit like that is easy work to pick up, you'll get a grand pretty fast doing that :)

No you didn't lol

actualy thats not a bad idea at all. i like that. the most i do is stay at home, play vidja, or hike so i guess that down my lane.
thanks for the good suggestions brotha, i appreciate you.