If Russia wants access to the warm water ports...

If Russia wants access to the warm water ports, why not just nuke the fuck out Turkey and reintegrate the ruins into Russia as a waste disposal or something and take absolute control of Istanbul?

It's not like anyone actually likes Turkey, turks or their government anyway. Why they are a member of NATO is beyond me. They've long outlived whatever use they had the fucking mudslimes.

>why are they members of NATO

Their god-tier geographical position. We can store nukes their, and it makes Russians piss their sheets

this statement sounds like it came from a 5 year old

I like Turkey

because nobody can nuke a country just because one morning the king/president/PM/leader woke up wanting a port or clay, that's not how politics work

Hasn't stopped Putin in the past.

back to pol you 9 years old shithead

how many times has Putin nuked a country?

USA cares a lot more about Turkey than Norway

When I read this OP and realized how stupid it was I became very relieved that an America hadn't posted it.

legg deg din idiot

triggered much?

You don't go bombing their nest, they'll just spread across the planet.

>why not just nuke the fuck out Turkey and reintegrate the ruins into Russia as a waste disposal or something and take absolute control of Istanbul?

yeah really I wonder why haha, so easy like just DO IT mayne haha

>"Russia should nuke them"
>"Why are they a part of NATO"
Excellent post OP. 10/10

turkey is powerful country because it has a big population
and russians go there every summer so their women can get fucked by turks

t.mohamed

Kek fucking t*rk cockroaches

Another one
Its like op moved a refrigerator in a run down apartment building

I am a Greek

Christ, please tell me you're joking. Nuking Turkey will make it inhospitable and dangerous to move forces to occupy it. You also the nuclear effects reaching Syria (you know, people they support) as well as Iran. An international outcry will ensue as well for unlawful use of nuke since the reason is neo imperialism. Sanctions and blockades will fuck Russia up and you will have isolated and possible destroyed your country for no reason.

Sure you are t*rk cockroach, at least you wish

They almost got to Istanbul, but the eternal Anglo prevented it.

He's a 14-year-old edgelord who believes that nukes exist for their use as conventional weapons, ignore him.

My wish was granted.

better turkish istanbul
than russian one