Weed thread. follow my ig @dailydoseofpuff for some weed pics daily. leave some love

weed thread. follow my ig @dailydoseofpuff for some weed pics daily. leave some love

WHAT ARE YOU SMOKING MOTHERFUCKER?

fuck off you fucking junkie.

Pic related

dude weed lmao

what if bacon

amirite

space and shit

RIP bog margley

yes. post some shit you're about to sell on some anonymous website. very good idea.

I just fallowed you now fallow me back asshole.

fucking freedom!

LMFAO, about to sell?

I'm going to smoke it.

corey?

lol yeah

Serious question, I'm in my twenties and have zero friends outside of work. How do I find a hookup for weed and/or adderall?

Hypothetically speaking, of course.

I live in one of the three states where it's not only illegal, but really heavily persecuted (basically, no difference between weed and heroin).

Get me followers motherfuckers

you sound too young for weed. if you cant get it, you cant smoke it homie. wait till you get hair on your dick

I don't care to see pictures of shit I'll never afford or otherwise be able to enjoy. I endure e no ugh frustration.

i bet your fat.

Anyone else use pax 2 or 3? Id probably have quit by now if it werent for this fucking thing, I'm not a shill but I love this thing

I'd have to the pax is one of the worst out there check out the n20.

Yeah, better wait until I turn 40 before I try that mad reefer, "homie." Can't help the fact that I focused on my grades and being awkward in college.

It's a good vape tbh

If you are in a state that truly punishes as badly as heroin, why the fuck would you even consider getting some?

Do any of your coworkers talk about "partying" a lot? Just ask if they drink or smoke . Usually potheads are more than happy to declare it to the world. Casually mention you would like to try it sometime but don't have a way to get your hands on some. Keep doing that until someone hooks you up.