So last night, for mothers day, as I joke...

So last night, for mothers day, as I joke, I got my mom sexy underwear from Victoria's Secret (along with actual kind presents) and told her that hopefully this can help her get a boyfriend finally because I didn't like her being sad and lonely.
A few minutes ago, the conversation started to turn to this... (see picture)

I'm now in my bed with her room across the hall from mine and we are talking about her in really sexy underwear.. help?

trips get fuck her

Ask her for picture with them or else you are a total faggot

You are in the same house as your mom and texting her?

Send dick pic

Reroll

be alpha, send a dick pic. 100% it will fucking work, i've done this shit before

Just tell her to try them on. They will boost her confidence. Make her feel sexy.

POST PICTURE OF MOM

CHECK THAT SHIT

rollin

Send dick pic faggot. Fuck her for us

This. Also keep us updated on the conversation OP. More pics.

seconded
b.r. massive beta cuck

You alive OP?

Just ask if she has actually tried them on to see if they fit or if she is just going by what the size says.

Dudes... I'm not gonna just outright send her a dick pic, be real lol.

And no, I'm not going to just "alpha" it -_-
Any real advice would be cool....

Will continue to post updated screenshots

>mother openly taking about her son masturbating
OP is a 40 year old lossless virgin sharing his incest fantasies using two phones

lol your mom just burned you

Just be casual, drop some hints that you think she'd look good in them, etc.

>post mom pic

Did you jerk off into your moms panties when you were a kid OP? How old are you now?

Does she mean "use" them as in tap into them?
Dude, you mum is talking to you about you rapping in her underwear. Just say "well I could hardly do it with you still in them!"

>you're just going to 'use' them like you did when you were younger

Busted

Kek

Subtly send her a dick pic then. Send her a picture of you in your boxers or whatever with your dick hanging out but pretend like you don't know it's out

Tell her you want to pin her down and rape her flappy clown hole. Trust me it will work. I'm an expert.

Post pic of your mom, see if she's worth the risk of trying to fuck her.

Your mom just brought up you nutting in her underwear OP

THIS. Make it an "Accident", say it was meant for someone else

This. Tell her to try them on you'll judge what kind of message it's sending

Well if you sent me a picture (no face) when you're wearing them I can show my friends pictures of this hot milf and I can tell you what they think, it'll be a confidence booster for you lol.

nah, shittiest idea ever

how the FUCK do you accidentally take a dick pic in this conversation

god you people are thick

This is surprisingly good advice

this
/thread

Send her the pic of the spider in the toilet. Classic starter for 10.

Well then let me use you instead

>lossless virgin
A deaf audiophile or what

This is starting to look like one of those legendary threads

He could just be texting himself. Idk why people always think it takes two phones. You can just fucking text yourself and save your number as whatever. Also, who the fuck texts their mom when they're in the same house, let alone across the hall from each other?

You never send nudes to the wrong person by accident before? what are you.. fat?

autistic man-children?

how does that even work... wouldnt they show up as double in the chat log then? so you're saying OP is deleting himself?

feel like there are fake chat apps for this instead...

reporting in broskie

Yeah, kinda got burnt by posting that.. buy I mean really, that's not even close to half the shit that's on 4C lol.

And no, I don't have two phones, especially not in service. Bruh, I'm a student, you think I got money like that?!?

I'm 23 and in college.

And bo, I'm not postingnpictures of my mom guys, I'm not that lame. It's a simple reverse image search and you find out who she is, and I am thanks to FB

Oh yeah lmao you're right. Fucking hell I'm retarded. Well yeah you could use textme or whatever else... There's dozens of apps that are free that can do that.

update?

nope, never. never even got busted fapping
i've been gaining a bit of weight lately, i'll admit

guess i'm just a normalfag?

man, this chat is not leading anywhere, you need to drop some subtle hints bro

>And
seal the deal seal the fucking deal man send her a dick pic and claim it was an accident fuuuuu

Get nudes faggot

Holy shit. Even your mom knows you are a faggot

Ask her what she's looking for in a man

you're getting nowhere with this. just send her a fucking picture of your balls

lamefag more like. I have an incredibly big photogenic dick so I just send it out like a fucking christmas card every time im drunk, it gets me laid with 0 effort