Help!! 21yr old fem user here. I have a sexual attraction with one of my brothers friends. the problem, He's 16...

Help!! 21yr old fem user here. I have a sexual attraction with one of my brothers friends. the problem, He's 16. What is wrong with me??.. I feel disgusting. He's been hanging around my place lately since my brother is staying with me for a while..also picture isn't me.

kys

>fem
>not posting tits

come on, you know the drill

damn your hot. make that 16yr olds fantasy come true wtf

Post tits or gtfo

Give him free liquor, gradually getting more and more physical with him until you're shoving him into your cooter. Don't feel bad, he'll like it

You should send us time stamped tits, that will show him

Morality is flexible, and males don't usually have age boundaries

Well im a 20 yo male and im about to start a relationship with a 16 yo girl, you have attraction, im quite sure he would love to do you, so it doesnt matter much. do what you want to do, dont think about the age, 16 isnt that bad

>..also picture isn't me.

Read the post ya fucktard....

If you were 28 and he was 23 would it be weird? No. So just fuck him he'll love it

Tits or GTFO. You know the rules.

16 is legal in my state. If it comforts you he'd probably Cum in under a minute so sex would be pointless

It's only a 5 year difference and he is near the prime of his sexuality, there is nothing wrong with you- just society frowns on young people being sexually active because they are thought to not be emotionally mature enough, and need protection.

You can try something, but chances are he will tell someone and that would not be good. At least where I live the law is 18.

Don't feel disgusting, it's perfectly normal. If he was like 8 or something then yeah, you's have a problem. In the past that would be a healthy young man starting a family.

I have the answer
But first... Tits or gtfo
Sorry but you know the rules

I would have been okay with having sex at like age 11 but I didn't have a big dick back then. So 15 then.

>Says sorry.
>Mlady. *tips fedora*

Tits and state your business

I just need some advice..

Tits or gtfo

Rules are rules

Sleep with a 45 year old man obviously

I just want advice..

I don't think 21 and 16 is too big of a difference, I'm 20 and my girlfriend is also 16, though I live in the Netherlands, the age of consent here is 16

USA here.