So, this is it

So, this is it.
SDLG, another mexican Facebook group, is trying to destoy our beloved Kekistan flag on PixelCanvas.
Well, i think we have to stop them, or the "mexi-cringe" will take the flag and destroy it.

Other urls found in this thread:

pixelcanvas.io/@22,-99
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Translation:
"Let me see your PC's for the war"
And then...
>pic related

Is Legion Holk, it's not SDLG

The real deal, the people that's trying to erase our Kekistan Flag is from a FaceBook Group Called LegionHolk

Bamp for pixel war

Both are working on it

Why sdlg would attack the flag with red color? Do not believe it would be legion holk trying to incriminate sdlg

Shut up, grasofag

Sdlg actually erase legion hulk flag. Maybe they are trying to incriminate Sdlg

Kek are you trying to lie me.
Fuck grasofags

Here's your answer
I can't translate it, it's long for me

Ok, grasofags is us end

It says:
"Keep deleting that shit, it's gross for me"

OP here.
I'll take more screenshots from that group and i'll post them on this thread.
It's time to kill some mexicans...

is sdlg not legion holk

GRASA vs Sup Forums lol, i enjoy this so much, #hailgrasa

Read , you fucking mexifag

Is only SDLG....

kek and kekistan is for fucking underage normies anyways

lo siento por el comentario en español pero son los miembros de sdlg los que estan causando eso y intentan incriminar a los miembros de legion holk yo lo se porque en el mismo grupo se insultan entre ellos diciendo que paren de atacar a Sup Forums en pixelcanvas

Marica

lo se porque soy miembro de ambos grupos

solo decia eso para al menos no cayera un grupo en vez de los 2 grupos

Los atacantes son holkeanos, SDLG quiere arreglarlo pero no es posible.
Los administradores piensan que son los del grupo pero no es así.

La dvd putos mariks de Sup Forums no aguantan nada maricones y me alegraria de iniciar una guerra para q vean lo superior q es la grasa, chúpala elmo

HAIL100CIA

No le hagan caso es un niño

In english, please
We don't speak gardener

SDLG causo todo esto, otro grupo no esta implicado SDLG caused all this, another group is not involved...

>Spics
>Facebook

Please stop try to spreading this shit pedro.

Eres un tremendo maricon mama pollas calienta huevo, ojalá te mueras

there is just only fucking stupid ppl of boring facebook groups fuck em

#HAILGRASA

bueno entonces lo siento si me equivoque pero esperen que perdonen a los atacantes yo por mi parte lamento las acciones de los 2 grupos

SDLG y Legion Holk is the same shit Mexican. Will destroyed faggots

Why dont we take out the 2 groups?

SDLG is sorry, they dpnt know they are attacking Sup Forums, its only a confusion, LH is putting red blocks for disimulate they are SDLG, please have misericord

Si es una puta guerra maricones si no me entienden me vale verga a ver si muy hackers maricas #HailGrasa

We did not do anything, they were legion holk trying to burn us to fight us

i like how Sup Forums doesn't give a fuck and its just their autists freaking out over it

Good idea

Vamos a la guerra mariquitas
Lest do this war fgts :v

What a pussy you are go away, you think youre edgy for posting on a facebook group

Let's raid 'em!

Actually, the asshole who freaks out is OP so.. ye.. suck dick pedro

Yeah, it's only SDLG

Its the SDLG, they are trying to incriminate holk with the "green color"

And where did you get that? And because you do not put the capture in full screen

LH its trying to incriminate us, SDLG, we are inocents

they are "SDLG :v" on facebook

Ultimatum

SDLG > Sup Forums

Bye .i.

Si es una puta guerra maricones si no me entienden me vale verga a ver si son muy hacker maricas #HailSDLG...
it's a fucking war fags if you do not understand me, I'll fuck you to see if they are very fucking sissy #HailSDLG.

Youre always sucking 4chans balls

Can you read again piece of shit? I enjoy see how all these fags freak out, now, fuck off and remove the sand of your vagina

OP You're such an idiot, why you are blaming this Mexican Group if 1. You use fucking Android and 2. Your Facebook is in Spanish. You're such a 3rd World Normie. Although everyone knows the group making that is LegionHolk

SDLG are incriminating LH

#HailGrasa :v

I think we should attack sdlg to prove who we are

I want acction pls

>mercy on a fb group
Thats a good one

This spics are lovely.

yup

SDLG valieron verga

masacre en colegio mañana alv

We already know is just a stupid fight between teen Facebook groups. Stop it and respect the work of the other artists, it takes a lot of time and you come here and destroy it. Shame on you

>Sup Forums
>kekistani

who gives a fuck normie alert WEEEEOOOOO WEEEEOOOOOOO

He's the son of a gardener, we need the wall

We cover the flag fucking brats: v #HailSDLG

yes please we hate those fucking young gay boys lets fuck em, fucksdlg, fuck lh

I know that sdlg it's not mexican the maker is from Argentina, and yes there's is a war btwn LH and sdlg.
So why don't we fuck both of them?

>enjoy see
Are a a mexifag pedro?

Es legión holk quien inculpa a sdlg

We should do something with "Legion holk" , the Mexicans have been bothering for some time, Sup Forums it's time to pay them a visit to Mexican niggers

Are normies attacking again?

Is a SDLG...They did all that. Infiltrate.

lo siento pero no puedo poner una captura en pantalla completa ya que las consecuencias irían contra mi y probablemente sucedan otras cosas que involucren a mis amigos

Sup Forums>SDLG>LegionHolk>Hispamierda

Hispachan trying so hard.

latinoamerican shit

MADAFAKA NIGA BITCH MADAFAKA NIGA BITCH VOY A EXPLOTAR PRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSS>:VVV

C MAMO :v Son hackers pero no saben usar un traductor para saber que decimos xD

#HAILGRASA hijosdesuchingadamadre, podran ser Sup Forums pero nosotros tenemos al toron alv
#HailToroMax

Puto, sdlg de mierda....

:'v

It was Legion Holk. After some investigation I found SDLG and LH are "enemy groups" and LH has been involved recently with the mexican police because of murderer. They seem to considere themselfs as the "maximum trolls" on internet.
We should kick their ass

dasasd

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA TOMA TU PINSHI OSCAR

Isn't SDLG

i think we should attack SDLG flag on pixel
what did u think?

fuck this pixelcanvas.io/@22,-99

this

Meh, something better, I'm italofag, english is my third language, now fuck off Juan, go eat your beans

#HailGrasa pvtos >:'v

>Calling normies to others posting a facebook pic.

Nice try pedro.

This is the final solution...
NUKE MEXICAN INTERNET CONNECTION

of course!!! is this pixelcanvas.io/@22,-99

yeah, LH thinks that they´re the max kek on the web... but i insist, we should take down those 2

#hailgrasa

:va

t. hispachanero con traductor de Google

samefag

well.. both groups fight and SDLG they thought FLAG Kekistan is LegionHolk own and start attack. hahahaha.