pixiv.net/search.php?s_mode=s_tag&word=水彩
youtube.com/watch?v=qECMFEOen10
youtube.com/watch?v=8xLt4odEjo8
youtube.com/watch?v=br5tyuEUBWE
youtube.com/watch?v=o0Xx3RXyGRE
youtube.com/watch?v=nuO9xtNsRs0
weirdestbandintheworld.com/2013/05/08/stalagghgulaggh/
web.archive.org/web/20111212005840/http://www.mortemzine.net/show.php?id=2343
web.archive.org/web/20120217102634/http://americanaftermath.net:80/2011/12/06/existence-is-futile-an-interview-with-stalagghgulaggh/
youtube.com/watch?v=fsKaRYUz7g0
youtube.com/watch?v=xseUXFGK38M
youtu.be/hr4knvNNgtU
youtube.com/watch?v=OUI8xwX5GaM
youtube.com/watch?v=6en1BTlY0Kw
youtu.be/wY6DhfGHmpY
youtu.be/ZCZDWZFtyWY
youtube.com/watch?v=GBv65ksCA7I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtu.be/IcosNfFsHQk

Claiming best girl.

Uh-oh...mothers lock up your daughters
Like with guys? Did you shoop it?

Fair enough, and you should definitely get some sleep in that case.
Gizz's work is hit or miss to me, some of their work being really good whilst the rest is mediocre at best.
Give thing song a try when you have the time for it: youtube.com/watch?v=4MFVhqcRpN4

What is this about?

Do you mean you've got your first ever pair of glasses, or did you need a new pair?

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=1406500
You can also find about 176000 works on Pixiv: pixiv.net/search.php?s_mode=s_tag&word=水彩

Internship

Aw thank so much, flattery will get you everywhere
Sound about right they are a bunch of retards in parliament and they have no clue what people can afforded but what do you expect form 70k a year toffs
>bear hug
You can die from not sleeping enough
mushishi it is pretty good so far but i'm only on ep 1

youtube.com/watch?v=qECMFEOen10
youtube.com/watch?v=8xLt4odEjo8
youtube.com/watch?v=br5tyuEUBWE
youtube.com/watch?v=o0Xx3RXyGRE
youtube.com/watch?v=nuO9xtNsRs0

weirdestbandintheworld.com/2013/05/08/stalagghgulaggh/

>Meet Gulaggh (or, if you prefer, :GULAGGH:), the band formerly known as Stalaggh, and prepare to embrace their motto, “Existence is futile.”

>Stalaggh came into its futile existence around 2000, when members of the Dutch and Belgian black metal and ambient music scenes came together for the express purpose of making an album that would fill their listeners with despair. To help achieve that goal, they dispensed with the usual growling black metal singers and instead brought in mental patients. Apparently one of the non-crazy (relatively speaking) members of the band works in an insane asylum and was able to get permission to work with some of the patients, under the guise of it being primal scream therapy. Allegedly, among the many “vocalists” the band has worked with in this way is a guy who was institutionalized for killing his mother by stabbing her 30 times.

>the core members of Stalaggh (who keep their identities a closely guarded secret) formed a new band called Gulaggh in 2008. Where Stalaggh was inspired in part by, and named after, the prisoner-of-war and concentration camps of Nazi Germany, Gulaggh is more directly inspired by the Stalin-era prison camps (gulags) of Soviet Russia. Each album of a proposed Gulaggh trilogy will be named after a different Russian prison camp, and the first album in the trilogy, Vorkuta (the only one released so far), begins with a recording of a Stalin speech

Interviews with Stalaggh/gulaggh in wayback machine:
web.archive.org/web/20111212005840/http://www.mortemzine.net/show.php?id=2343
web.archive.org/web/20120217102634/http://americanaftermath.net:80/2011/12/06/existence-is-futile-an-interview-with-stalagghgulaggh/

Still here

and
no not at all
Thats just crazy talk

Claimed

Your internship only lasts 18 days?
Must be tough if you're counting down the days.

It's odd to think that our grandchildren might not know how to drive at all for the entirety of their lives

Why the horn?
I must of missed that episode where tomoko fought off 100 men with guys by her side

I can't. I'll hopefully cry once I finally have a breakdown.
An "I'm sorry" sounds like it has more emotion in it than a "thank you". More sincere or something, idk.

Tell me more about her
Totes it was cool

Ah thanks I almost stepped on that poop.
Hey Tomo

I just started it today. I need to do 175 hours of stuff, I completed 40 for something else that they're crediting for it, which only left me 135 hours. 8 hours today, down the hours go

The work is kind of difficult, but it's because I'm untrained and trying to absorb what I can. Based on what I saw today, I don't really think it's what I would want to do forever though.

She's a female version of a general or something in a cardgame

Because you make each other horny

I didn't fucking paste my reply in this thread because I'm retarded

Internship
What are you talking about?
Cute bunny :o

Stolen

I'm listening to it now, leaves me curious for more but I can't say I love it.
I'll get to sleep as soon as I finish some russian exercises I wanted to do and eat something.
Been listening to Mono no Aware and Eyedea lately.
youtube.com/watch?v=fsKaRYUz7g0

I think "I'm sorry" focuses too much on the fact that you fucked up, while "thank you" promotes the fact that you're grateful whatever happened is done, or something.

Instead of having a breakdown try listening to angstier music or sad shows. Idk.

>000
Oh shit nigga, he actually did it

How goes it? Why did you ask me that question last night I feel asleep after
Which cardgame

That's what I say every time you post

is this days until you start btw?

Son of a bitch.

It is true you die from a type of exhaustion eventually it almost happened to my dad back when her was an executive head chef of some stuck up restaurants
>squeezes tightly before loosening up a little
Sounds fun an Internship for what?Quick some one gass the kike before he gets away

Sengoku Boshouki muramasa

>gass kike

Heheheh you're going to need to empty your piggy bank if you want her back. I take shekels or trips thank you.

>decapitate

That guy is pretty good.
Traditional media usually looks better than cg.

Any big titted and tanned girl would do?

Take a gas tank.

Sorry I have a fetish for thicc tan blonde girls

Alright, I'll stop calling you Mash from now on.

-Changes the "Retarded" word with "Amazing"-

It wont happen to me I dont do anything
Wow all their characters look like that. Ever play the game?

Mmmmm ok
Gass

beepboop

>

I mean, I kind of agree with you on that, I just think it's because I have a hard time saying "sorry" and stuff. I think you may have picked up by now that I'm not a very polite person, and I feel like those 2 things I just mentioned have something to do with emotion + saying "sorry". I don't know though.

I'd rather have a breakdown honestly. I feel like if I talked to someone then, I'd get a bunch of hair off my chest that I wouldn't otherwise because I'd think it's cringey or whatever.

You think so? I still don't know how to drive and I'll probably never bother either.

That makes more sense then.
Surely the place you're having your internship at is giving you the necessary training, right?
And it's unfortunate that you're not fond of it. I hope you can find different work with the stuff you've learned.

>Been listening to Mono no Aware and Eyedea lately.
Can't say I've heard of either, what are they about?
>Yves Tumor - Limerence
Not too fond of the audio quality of the voice, otherwise a nice track.
youtube.com/watch?v=xseUXFGK38M

I have a strange fondness for drawings like these too.
Drawings that aren't particularly impressive, but still nice to look at.

いじめ

Forgot to mention that whenever I feel like this, it usually only lasts a few hours to maybe a week max. This time it's been going on for like a month at this point. I don't know what happened to make me like this.

youtu.be/hr4knvNNgtU

No. That's days left
Technician work
It was a pretty retarded thing to do, in all honesty
They are aware that I don't have all the training and stuff, that's understandable when you have someone coming right out of school. Since my I'm only there for like a month, it doesn't make sense for them to go through the whole training process, because that would probably be the entire month gone and I wouldn't have done anything but train
Like I said, today was the first day. So perhaps I'll enjoy it more in the future, who knows

Fuck that was my first guess

Did you not like it? What now after this?

You don't know how to drive?

>REEEEE
Done with game, rabbit?

Eyedea was a rapper, sorta edgy but his lyrics are still thoughtful and in an interview he said that Loveless was his favourite album so that nests him some extra points too.
youtube.com/watch?v=OUI8xwX5GaM

Mono no Aware is a compilation album with unreleased ambient music produced recently, and even though it's a compilation it feels very solid. That track I posted was from it, maybe you will like the other tracks in the album since it's different artists and all.

>Low Roar
Preddy gud, Kojima is a true patrician when it comes to music.
I'm going to get some rest now, I'll be working for 9.5 hours tomorrow.

You need to figure out what gets you like this exactly and what are the best methods to cool you down.
Maybe take a break from everything and just play single player games until you're better? Find yourself a depression wrangler that will be cute to you whenever you're sperging?
Memeing to hide the pain is always an option.

I don't think of you as a non polite person at all.

Such lewd implications.
>Nibbles

Hey Rory. That's surprisingly good.
I need to stop putting so much obscure stuff in my music queue so I can get some more regular music to share.
youtube.com/watch?v=6en1BTlY0Kw

Hadn't really considered the short length of your stay.
Kind of silly that they'd have you do such a short internship at all, but I'm no scholar so who am I to speak.

I've never really had a need to drive, public transit gets me where I need to be.
Getting a car, insurance, and paying fees isn't something I feel like cashing out for right now.

I'll definitely check Mono no Aware out then, and I'll consider checking more of Eyedea's work too.
Low Roar's new album is just as solid as the previous two, too.
Good night, and good luck tomorrow.

I'm talking about you.
OH S---!!!!!!!
It goes pretty swell, but Saya is getting under my skin, I don't know why she thinks I'm Mash.
And I forgot what question it was :p
>falls to the ground like this
stop touching my butt! at least buy me dinner first!

Hi sonooooo

That is really good too. It's fun to look at sketchbooks. Some rough sketches can still be very impressive.

Late. Slep soon.

Sup user~

It was just very long
What do you mean "What now after this"?
That's just how my college does things. You need to do 350 hours of internship over 2 years
About something completely unrelated and confusing though

God I wish that was me
You know what it was. With you know who

>she

..I can't?

It wouldn't be wrong.

Are you done with school yet? Get a job and live life idk

Steal

I don't live in a city so I don't think i'd feel the same way about public transportation as you do

I like talking about you, though. You're cute.
Oh yeah that was hilarious, she gut checked me pretty hard when we were alone.
My fault, I hate using all these pronouns.

Ok not the most exiting job but dose it pays well?
>Huggs
>Kisses cheek then snuggles up next to you
How has you day been

Geez...give him some time, he's doing it already, no need to rush u.u

Night /waifu/

I forgive you, Mash

This is part of school. This is one of the last things I have to do though
No, I am not
I don't get payed at all c:

I mean Sono

>blushes hard
wo...uh... wha..?

>mild interest

Stop calling me that!
And rest well...
Ugh

Well then I think your personality is cute, I really like nice and smart people.
Dude kick that Jew's ass!

I don't care what he does, I'm not his dad. What else is there to do in life once you start working?
I see, well good luck and I hope school ending isn't tearing you apart like it is mugi

You already know what I'm gonna ask, so just explain.

To be fair, it is Tim Curry working with unknown, Australian filmmakers.
youtu.be/wY6DhfGHmpY
USAGI GA NIGETERU

My personality is morbid and bland, at best. And I'm not smart
Life tears me apart instead
*autistic screeching*

That is a very nice drawing.
Also good night to you.

350 hours does sound a bit more reasonable.
Have you already done the other 175 hours in a previous year, or is this your first year?

I can definitely see the need for a car if you don't have any easy access to public transit.

Lol you deserved it

I wouldn't mind dating you but you're kinda young for me.

The hell? No, I meant who gut checked you and why?

youtu.be/ZCZDWZFtyWY

Yeah, it's pretty necessary
And I like cars, so I'd want to own one anyway
Or at least a motorcycle

Going to send you my reply on discord since you're going to bed
Goodnight

You may not see it, but I do.
You just have to stop viewing yourself in a negative light. You are a beautiful person with a bright future ahead of you.
I thought she cracked my rib because she put a little iron weight in her hand for added power.
Oh that's a secret.

Yeaaaa!
But this is what I was afraid of
Ooooo I like the sound of that.
I thought you didn't like compliments...you sexy beast

Who are you

The best season waifu :v

youtube.com/watch?v=GBv65ksCA7I

>And I like cars, so I'd want to own one anyway
That's a good motive.
I don't know as much about cars as I should, but I do like watching drifts and races.

I will look in the archive.

Course you do.

Are you feeling better?
Don't life let it sad. Life is filled with many wonderful magic and mystery!

I'm justifying that fear for you so it's not paranoia
You're welcome

Should you though?
You don't own one so it's not like you need to worry about it

I've already done 175. I graduate soon
You see what I want you to see
Negative self view is all I know. The future is grim for all of humanity tbh
Only if you let the bunny go free

no!

And now you break out the riding crop.... goodness

Not really

I'm always here to talk

That sucks I'm going to be doing mine soon
I asked how has your day been also you have gone red a little do you have a temperature
Aw your so little I can get me arms all the way around you and have so much left over