This guy slaps your girlfriend's ass. What do you do?

This guy slaps your girlfriend's ass. What do you do?

>He's 7'2'', 335lbs (2.18m, 152kg)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r_TBDdMBDqU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I reckon I could take the cunt. Fuckin come on the you wankaaaaaah!

Make out with him.

I would put him in a wheelchair so his legs would wither away but I see he's already done that.

Shoot him.

I'd bite his fucking virgin nipples and urinate on them, then I'll make him to shoot anal fluids with a prolapsed rectum.

Nothing, because I don't have a girl.

based Australians

Baton him on the knee then glass him when he is on the ground!

UNLESS YOU ARE PHYSICALLY STRONG,TRAINED IN MMA, YOU HAVE ZERO CHANCE UNLESS YOU SHOOT HIM DEAD

AND NO YOU 400POUND BARELY CAN WALK NECK BEARDS- YOU WON'T BEAT HIM.

Ask him not to do it again. My girlfriend would be the type to kick *his* ass, though.
>pic is not my gf, but an ideal

couldnt do shit. I'm an autist with a fit body which is the only reason why my 7/10 gf is staying with me. so if we would encounter this man who is easily surpassing me in my only strength and he smacks her ass she would get stuck on his hand

ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED? YOU REALLY THINK A 300 POUND DIABETIC GIRL HAS A CHANCE WITH THIS GUY?

Buy a Gun

Say what now?

I knew one of this guy's ex-gf. She was sweet. Also quite short, they must have been weird together. Anyway, he certainly wouldn't act like that, he apparently is a fairly civilized person.

Horse kick him as hard as I can in the knee hoping it goes backwards like a flamingo

no kidding.... do you know how much shit this guy attracts.im 6'5" and built and you wouldn't believe how many drunks try to fight me just cuz..

Fuck this bitch. Height & weight ain't nuthin' but a number.

SPOKEN LIKE A GUY WHO NEVER LEFT MUMMY'S BASEMENT.

SO WEIGHT CLASSES IN COMBAT SPORTS ARE THEREFOR WHAT? JUST FOR FUN?

Eurofag... Texas here, Glock 40, problem solved. Shoot at the knee spends 3 years in physio to walk again.

Never slaps anybodys ass after that!

Shoot the hostage!

knock em out m8 tosser aint got shit on meh m8 ill do em in good liek

SURE FAT FUCK. YOU ARE GOING TO SHOOT AN UNARMED MAN IN MUTAL COMBAT?

STFU YOU FAT FUCK. AND WHAT IF HE HAS A GUN FATSO? YOU THINK YOUR DINOSAUR ARMS WILL OUT SHOOT HIM?

Be glad he didn't just outright grab her to himself and say 'she's mine now, if you want her back you have to beat me in a fight'

Not fat, pretty athletic actually, still shoot the motherfucket even if he was someone I could pucnh to teh ground!

OK 12 YEAR OLD.

so, is it better to be skinny if you want a peaceful life?

i don't know.i just know that in regular every day life no one fucks with me, add alcohol at a bar,night club etc. and BANG!! every 5'4" manlet wants to fight me for no reason other than breathing the same air

Punch him right in the sternum.

youtube.com/watch?v=r_TBDdMBDqU

You don't need to much force to wreck a knee.

Any glass bottle, stick, pole, crowbar etc will put any man no matter how hunk down to the ground.

Get out and then have the fuck of your life, your grill's pussy will be watering like the Niagara falls afterwards.

Stab him

THIS IS HOW YOU KNOW THE KISS LESS KATANA WANNABE VIRGINS.

YOU AIN'T GETTING NEAR HIS KNEE FUCK FACE. HIS REACH IS AT LEAST 76"/ AND A WEAPON? YOU SURE HE WON'T USE ONE TOO?

THIS GUY COULD LITERALLY KILL MOST MEN WITH A PUNCH YOU DUMB FUCK. YOU NEVER LEFT YOUR HOUSE SO STOP TALKING LIKE YOU KNOW SHIT. FACE TO FACE YOU WOULD OFFER TO LICKHIS ASSHOLE CLEAN.

IF YOU DOUBT ME LOOK AT WHAT BIG SHOW DID TO THAT ONE DUMMY WITH ONE FUCKING PUNCH AND HE'S SLOW AS FUCKING MOLASSES.

Is he your boyfriend and we offenced him?

ALL CAPS RETARD ALERT!!!

NO RETARD, YOU DIDN'T "OFFENCED" HIM EURO FAG.

I would proceed to smack the asses of the four women he is with.

Slap his ass, hope he does squats

are you offenceded?

I would smack his ass to assert dominance

>offenced
New words added to the English dictionary

This. I'm only 6'3" 225 and I get drunk dudes in bars wanting to fight me for no reason, especially when its winter and I'm wearing my snowboard jacket and it makes me look bigger.

I'm only 6'9" but 400. I'd take him out and I don't Mean to dinner.

You haven't trained in fighting or you'd know that someone with skills/training/experience can fight somebody much larger without.

just to fuck? Nice, you got game, man.

NO YOU WOULDN'T FUCK FACE. HE TRAINS WITH BAS RITTEN. HE KICK YOU SO HARD HE WOULD KNOCK 100 POUNDS OF LARD OFF YOU.

OK FUCK FACE. 3 STRIPE BROWN IN BJJ AND 12 YEARS MUAY THAI. YEP, WEIGHT CLASSES DON'T EXIST. SORRY 12 YEAR OLD SHUT IN.I'LL BOW DOWN TO YOUR EXPERTISE FATSO.

POST A PIC. LET'S SEE WHAT A KILLING MACHINE YOU ARE,

shoot him

I will leave this here...

YOU WOULDN'T PULL THE TRIGGER FAT ASS. EASIER SAID THAN DONE. AND YOU PRESUME HE'S NOT ARMED. ...LIKE THE FUCKING RETARD YOU ARE,

slap all his gfs on the ass after and see wat do

HAHAHAHAAHHAHAAA

when will they learn?

I'd tell her mom.

Moot scenario,no one here has a gf,

bend down and suck his dick so that he looks gay

/thread

Jesus... that image is like a montage of tacky douche-bag company logos. Hire a fucking designer you god damn meatheads.

there is some serious cheerleader effect going on there.

This is new to me, I didn't knew I had a girlfriend...

>like a flamingo.

kek

Let her deal with it. She's an adult and capable of defending herself. If he gets violent, shoot him.

Convince those muscular men standing around him to beat his ass.

You don't have a GF but if you did she would "handle it" by sucking his cock.

lol.....didn't even see his shirt

>You don't have a GF

Alright, you got me, she's my wife, not my gf.

>she would "handle it" by sucking his cock.
>sucking his cock

You obviously haven't met my wife.

ok timmy....tell mummy sleepy time has come

your wife would leave your faggoty ass for that chad any day

Punch him in the fuckin nuts cunt, what else could you realistically do?

Probably. But a guy like that could do a whole lot better. And knows it.

Some 4' tall ricenigger is going to stop OPs contender? You must be into animus or something.

>Go Super Saiyan 2
>Multiplies Power Level x50
>Absolutely rekts his shit

punch him in the balls

Seeing as this guy is beyond 6'3", he has severe back injuries waiting for him. If he came at a woman between 4'11" or 5'2", he'd be kneeling just to get the reach. Alternatively, I've known an ex-mil standing 7'1", and he wasn't hard to knock on his ass when you figured out how he worked.

Hit the spine and hit the knees and he's out of business.

nigga getting upercut straight to the balls

Why would he just wave his hand through the air?

I'd shrug and walk away.

It was bound to happen eventually anyway. Besides, his genes are clearly superior to mine and much more deserving of being passed on.

I wish him and my girlfriend the best of luck.

Tall dudes aren't so tough when you kick their kneecap in with all of your weight. I would take him on. Either I beat his ass or he beats mine, one way or the other, I'm not walking away from that shit like a cuck. He's definitely getting socked in the fucking face.

>what girlfriend?

jokes on you

Pull out my cock and slap him in the throat with it

Kneel down and slap the fucker in the face

I'd find out all of his information that would lead me to tracking down his mom and then I would film myself fucking her before sending him hundreds of copies of me plowing his mom.

Call in my sniper and drop him.

God made man. Sam Colt made them equal.