Race EXTINCTION

Any race ever gone extinct or whitey gonna be first???

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Extinct_ethnic_groups
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Muslims

Native Americans? How many full bloods are left?

but they are basically mexicans. lets be honest.

>Any race ever gone extinct or whitey gonna be first???
>That pic

Nigger sub-human detected

Pygmies.

Mesopotamians, Scythians, Dravidians, Aryans(now mixed together) to name a few.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Extinct_ethnic_groups

Neandertals

try doing that to the rebel flag around here.

>we get a mention

What's that?

100% Cree

Probably not.
The closers we get to extinction the more violent the reaction will be.

Think of a super nova, it collapses inwards and then bursts outwards.

I predict Africans or Arabs will become extinct first due to their up coming role of attempted genocide.

Homo floresiensis from Indonesia. Died off 12,000 years ago. There was another group of Pygmy people in Queensland, Australia that died off fairly recently, I think in the early 1900's.

Forgot to mention, there's also the Taron people of the Himalayas. They're literally in the process of going extinct. There's only a couple left, less than five, and their race literally decided to just go extinct because any child they bore was coming out with severe birth defects.

Which Cree though? I know a few Attikamekw families and they're alright.

Demographically, African Americans will probably be extinct or close to it by the time of our great-great grandchildren.

They aren't really a distinct race, but they are a distinct ethno-cultural unit.

White people will never go extinct

The white population might decrease and Western civilisation will almost certainly collapse at some point, but white people will never go extinct. The worse It gets, the more likely a revolution is to happen. White flight exists, the major cities will become entirely separate entities - they already are. British people as a % of London's population fell by 15% between 2001 and 2011, what's it It going to fall between 2011 and 2021?

In the future major cities will be sieged by their own countrymen until all the inhabitants die from starvation and disease.

Australian aborigines aren't far off

>White people will never go extinct.

some ethnic groups definitely will. and already have

Greeks, Egyptians, Poeni, Latins, Native Americans... Off the top of my head

Truth

Greeks, Egyptians and Anatolian Celts (Galatians).

White blooded race is the one to be extinct first.

You fucking moron - the quote was said by Recep Tayyip Erdoğan. I mean come on, I hate Muslims as much as the next guy but for fuck sake how about sticking to the facts and truth.

>In the future major cities will be sieged by their own countrymen until all the inhabitants die from starvation and disease.

This is the way I see it. Urban warriors have 0 survival skills outside of the city. They will simply starve.

Ok NZ calm down.