Any one save that Cara devilgne picture from on set? It was from last night...

Any one save that Cara devilgne picture from on set? It was from last night, a grip posted it and she had Sup Forums n her ipad and he posted it. Please tell me you saved it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rWMPTuAV9JQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nope, never saw it, neither have i heard of this Cara Delevingne.

I have it but b will have to count to 5, one digit a post in order you virgin

If you have it what was she wearing?

Nigga

dickhead

kek

He doesn't have it idiot.If someone has it post it.It was late last night (4-5 am).It was a fucking awesome thread and he posted the picture before he started filming again.

NO.

FUCKING ASSHOLES

Fake....you kids are so gullible

It wasn't fake you idiot. She had a pink wig on. H e posted multiple pictures on set.

Trips speak the truth.

Let me get this straight...you saw them but didn't save them...

no thread 404d before i could save the thread. there were a few guys on so someone has them. she wasn't undressed or anything.in a make up chair.

ya, such bullshit

No ,I was on the thread. Dude seemed legit but I didn't see any pics. Went to sleep though. Aren't these threads archived?

Were you the guy who wanted to get into the industry?

Are you retarded? I can save pics AFTER a thread 404....am I missing something?

yeah...he posted pics late, thread died after that because some idiot was posting swift shit. did you save it?

none of this is real

No, didn't even see the pics to be honest. He seemed legit though. Great thread. Maybe he'll be back tonight.

>Didn't see pics but I know they are real because he seems legit

No he seemed legit due to his knowledge of the industry. But you're right, since I didn't see the pics I can't comment on them.

If it existed then it wouldve been posted by now

They would of been reposted a thousand times

it was 5 am retard. eurofags don't do celeb threads. they do trap threads

this is now a celeb thread

What when?

Wish she had nudes

Wish there were leaks of Selena Gomez and Cara together

No
youtu.be/rWMPTuAV9JQ

Taylor Swift today

IS THIS REAL? SHE'S GETTING FAT.

thats fucking disgusting

You are so fucking disgusting.

Fuck you, you disgusting fuck.

Wish she had nudes

You disgust me!

Fat shaming pig. You're really disgusting.

nice quads

FUCK I WAS IN THOSE THREADS BUT FELL ASLEEP. I SHOULD'VE STAYED AWAKE I DIDN'T KNOW HE WAS GONNA DROP PICS. ALSO CAPS LOCK RELATED

What did I miss out on??? She's my waifu

you disgust me, faggot

Wish there was pics of her and Selena

FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKER

Wish there were pics of my mom and dad.

Me too

Fuck my armpit slag

Meg Turney

nips wrong color

completely wrong body shape

no tats

How do you know what color her nips are?

there are multiple pics out there with slivers of nips out there, and a full nips slip. her nips are darker than that

anyone seen melina perez clear pussy pic

who?

yeah, he dropped a few pics but thread 404 quickly. He also typed in all caps. Were you on fellow no lifer?

i heard there is a melina pussy pic where she bending in the bathroom it pussy,asshole ,face

haven't been here much ofthen just came to see what you guy's may have heard or seen

Please someone drop that Cara pic

some fag has it they just won't share

it one like this but showing her pussy

Yes I was on. However like I said I fell asleep before he posted pics. He sounded pretty fucking legit. I was gonna say hopefully he's on tonight but he didn't sleep last night and he had work at 7am so he probably won't be. U hope inside user comes back soon tho he was cool

It was my favorite thread in years.His inside info.on Suicide Squad was crazy. I love hearing that stuff. I fell asleep at 6:30 am. He said he was staying on until filming started and he said Cara was in her make up chair.I wanted to hear more about her dynamics with the rest of the set on SS. Some dude sort of scared him though. Found his name or someone he works with.Kind of spooked him a bit

Now I want Karen Fukuhara nudes.

God Damnit why do people have to do that shit and ruin every good thing we get. I mean yeah obviously ppl are going to look up who the grips were on the movie but don't post it on here and scare him off. He could've became a regular and really become /ourguy/. And yeah it was a really great couple of threads

He said he was going to ask her if he can take a pic of her and post it but I didn't think she would say yes or he was serous since it was after the dude posted the name. Went to sleep soon after and lost out. I'm kind of bummed.

I need this pic. Did u ask in the celeb thread?

Where is it?

i need to see melina pussy pic

Who?

It's over there mate. There's a pic of Elle Fanning on OP

WWE Melina Perez

Quit posting pictures of dudes you sick bastard