How's pic related in your cunt?

How's pic related in your cunt?

All the stores in Canada are pretty good, but I wish the prices were lower and selection of items wider.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RYbe-35_BaA&t=156s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_&_I_Holdings_Co.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

don't have them in my area

We dont have any. It is my dream to go to one.

Pretty good, decent selection and alright food.

Thanks, Texas.

Ownership was transferred to the Japs tho

Pinnacle of convenience.

I've been going to the exact same 7-11 since I was old enough to be carried into it, 30 years this December.

Like society, it's changed. The selection, the prices, the order of operation, and health & safety standards have all changed. But it's still 7-11...

Some still have that charm, that "glow" if you will. Some still cater to you like indentured servants disguised as clerks. But the majority of them are just ran by lifeless bums...

Come feel with me...

youtube.com/watch?v=RYbe-35_BaA&t=156s

>7-11
>actually open from 6-10

The German convenience and discounter store market is too competitive to allow any new foreign entry and they are slowly taking over the world, yes also your country.

You have been warned.

>None of east asia
nice market penetration bud

Indeed, but it came here before they took over, and I still consider it an American/Texan company, just like how I don't consider Volvo (car one) a Chinese company.

I like Oxxo better, 7-11 feels lifeless and sterile.
They got more variety of products though

>his 7-11 has locks on it's doors

>youtube.com/watch?v=RYbe-35_BaA&t=156s

Somewhat ghetto

These fucks are making tons of family-owned convenience stores go out of business

We don't have Aldi but we have Lidl and it's good it came here since it made pressure for own domestic chain to lower prices.
Before Lidl came they literally had a cartel

I miss the time when people didn't mind being filmed because they knew it wouldn't be plastered all over the Internet and social media

Kinda shit, their slurpees are pretty overrated

Compete or die out. No business is entitled to business in a capitalist society.

True, but it's still going to be depressing when entire neighborhoods are filled with 7-11s

>Country full of pakis
>Not enough to keep a 7-11 open all night
Cannot fabricate

We have 6-11s here.

Checkmate Jamal

Tokyo

whew lad

I didn't even knew what was this 'till I listened to a Billy Idol's music that in the lyrics it mentioned the 7-Eleven

doesn't exist
we have similar things but they are just normal citizens without a franchise backing them

I wouldn't know, 7-11 doesn't have any stores here

that's because you're all gay french in denial

the place that all indian-americans like me are stereotyped to work at
they had a bomb ass Sour Patch slushee which i loved, idk if its still there now

They are ok, but Mexicans prefer Oxxo.

Get better dreams. You're not missing anything.

This. They're only in ghetto areas here. Gas stations are the new convenience stores, at least in Toronto.

Apparently, the Jap ones are fucking based

Maybe, but how good can a 7-11 really be? They are Mac's level shit here

there's one about 10 meters away from my apartment
it's pretty cool I guess

I want to move to Mexico

Its gone, I was drinking those last summer. They were fucking great.

7-11 kinda sucks though, terrible selection in everything. And the alcohol is way over priced. The one close to me is actually white owned, I get my alcohol from a cheap drive thru ran by based indians.

Yes. But a little pricey though. My only intention going there is to get those Slurpee during hot weathers

Can't blame them, really. The 7-11s in Nippon are glorious. Pinnacle of convenience stores.

Its owner company is Seven & I Holdings, Japanese company.
There are many of the store in Japan.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_&_I_Holdings_Co.

They are okay, bot as said, we really prefer oxxos.

If you want to buy through Mercadolibre (the local eBay) or through AliExpress, you can pay there. (I really prefer Mercadopago to PayPal.)

Pic related.

>7-11 kinda sucks though, terrible selection in everything. And the alcohol is way over priced.

Sounds like your 7-11 sucks. All the ones near me are stacked with variety, Slurpee machines have 8 flavors on tap, beer selection is reasonable with even a few local microbrews thrown in, and as far as the piss water goes, they always have a deal where you can get two 24oz cans of Bud Ice, Pabst, Steel Reserve, etc. for $3.60 after tax and two 24oz cans oz Miller, Coors, and Bud light, etc. for under $5 after tax. Not a bad deal from such a large chain.

They're good but I've always preferred a Mack's if I have the choice.

i would penetrate your mum