Green text stories

>green text stories

>unreadable thumbnail stories

OP looks sharp in this pic.

I'll dump since OP already tragically fucked himself.

bump

This is my favorite greentext ever and because Sup Forums has given so many keks to me I must give keks back to Sup Forums
>filename very much related

I'm just picking these at random so if there's anything in particular you remember, I may have it saved.

Required reading. The story of Neal the Tard.

I have never seen that one. I got choked up. I'm a faggot.

So I'm gonna dump a couple from my bawwww folder. This one WILL make you tear up.

Lot of these are gold, god bless that these will be in the history books

Bawww dump over, back to random shit unless someone wants me to post on a particular topic.

Stories about GBP and tendies?

Best I can do is dump autism.

dunno what im posting

idk what im posting

These ones gets me every time
The feels

Back to whatever

Good :)

Sup Forums, I just recently got home after eight years in the slammer and decided to if Sup Forums is even still up. I have to say, WHAT IN THE HOLY MOTHER OF FUCK HAPPENED HERE?!!!!

This board is full of the biggest goddamned sissies I have ever seen. The YLYL threads are PATHETIC. A fucking BANANA???!!!!! I see the chicks with dicks trend didn't go away either. Fucking christ. There's been one of those "trap" threads every night I've been on here.

Also, now when I make fun of religion, faggots jump all over my ass and call me an "edgelord." There are dipshits on here defending/promoting Christianity and right-wing politics!!!!
What the fuck has this place become?

>

I love this one.

Sup Forums was never good, but holy fuck has it slipped even further into a cesspool of shit. Bananas, reply to this post or (insert something stupid her happens), Sesame Street and Spongebob memes, shit that only high schoolers or younger would even find funny. I hate the shit.

But I keep coming back.

thats real btw

;_;

Fuck, I meant to make this a thread

that thread was real, it was on the news

Well tbh it is a post I made. I screencapped it to post it on r9k before the Permavirgins ruined the board. This is her.

Do it and use this image as your starter.

Holy shit man, really?

>trying to read story
>can´t
>thumbnail
>can´t greentext either
>sad
>kill self

greetings from 8 chan

Sup

Yeah i posted it about 4 years ago. We been married ten

last one too big
imgur KPzgkcg.jpg