Predict

750 Million

It won't get made

$890,000,000
DC....a shit.

27% on RT

WERE GOING DOWN DOWN

avengers made that little? really makes you wonder how james cameron does it with original characters and shit

Retarded Marvel nu -males.

it will surpassing The Avengers and Star Wars, BASED Ben Affleck, Gal Gadot and Jason Momoa" Kahl Drogo" will make this move get $1billion easily.

Screencap this.

Who knows but I hope superman stays dead for most of the movie, it's amazing how snyder can take a character that has been around for 80 years and fuck it up.

Okay bro.

Cya in 2017

Can't wait for Black Manta to fuck up Aquamomoa's life.

Why is the Justice League logo so dark and sinister? Shouldn't it look like a beacon of hope and inspiration? It looks like the logo for a horror movie.

Well you see user, JLU is a kid's show, but this is a serious movie for mature, intelligent nihilists with a wicked sense of humor.

It's dark because you're getting a gun wielding vigilante, a superhuman that killed half a city, an immortal ww1 vet and drunken neptune, it's like if you took a group of supervillains and had them do shady stuff or else a bomb would kill them.

So.

Edgy numale hot topic teens.

I'd rather watch Invader Zim. Now that was true gothkino

since when did Ed Norton stop playing the hulk?

$Complete.Waste Billion

650 mil at best. Screencap this.

0.8B

I predict 1,3 billion, Sup Forums butthurt and RT low score around 40%. The movie will be interesting and the action will be the best of all capeshit.

>Screencap this.
Already did. It's gonna be glorious when this movie flops the same way BvSDoJ and SS did.
Suicide Squad logo is light and fun.

>when this movie flops
After SS warners won't take that test audience b8 again.

Why do you like marvel unironically?

over 1.500 billion screencap this

wait until 4th trailer it will be brighter like Suicide Squad

$999,999,050

880.000.000M