MacGyver might use guns in the reboot? WTF? No, he would never use or "build" a gun. And Jack wouldn't use a gun either...

MacGyver might use guns in the reboot? WTF? No, he would never use or "build" a gun. And Jack wouldn't use a gun either. None of MacGyver's allies use guns. The whole show was incredibly anti-gun. What the hell are they thinking?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gt8E6X6-744
youtube.com/watch?v=UKTNWI0eYJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=LTWEh2mcdsg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They are rebooting MacGyver?

Sadly yes.

Even worse theyre calling it MacGunver. total travesty

>he

>What the hell are they thinking?
abusing a fan-favorite to trigger the nostalgia-goggles.
show will be cancelled after a few eps anyway.

And mcguyver is a woman if i'm not mistaken

I've always thought this show is so old, that's more known thanks to the Simpsons' references than to anyone actually caring about it anymore.

the whole message of the original series was "you don't need guns to fight bad guys, you just need amazing reflexes, genius intelligence and unbelievable dumb luck" wasn't it?

He used guns in the later shittier seasons.

He just looks like one.

>MacGyver reboot

Fucking WHY?

A spiritual successor is too big a risk.

He used a gun twice in seven seasons and two movies.

They learned from their mistake.

I miss this.

A gun is just another tool, user

for crying out loud

That sadist would never miss an opportunity to maim people who get in his way. Guns are to clean for him, Angus causes brain damage, burns, drowning etc.

>HOL UP
lemme guess, this is the new macguyver

yeah...

youtube.com/watch?v=Gt8E6X6-744

>dat 'i ain't gotta do shit no more' grin

I dont know about murica but here in France everyone except younger generations would still immediately call McGyver someone who would be gifted with his hands to build something.

Looks like absolute shit.

>Being "anti-gun"
Why are people so stupid?

The show went downhill after they got the black guy in the main cast

People want them to stay true to the character you fucking piece of shit.

He was alright, bigger issue is it ran like 2 seasons too long.

>just fuck my everything up
What the flying fuck where they thinking?

It's a new series, a new era, a new MacGyver.

He could be true to the character and still shoot a few guys youknowwhatimsaying?

and it's already shit and probably won't last the season

People always had guns, Macgyver didn't need guns.

They're just trying to write a more realistic and fleshed out character than your old dinosaur one. Good guys need guns too.

I bet you guys were born in the mid 90's or after.

I wasn't, and that has nothing to do about this new MacGyver being the best he can be without resorting to liberal policy and gun control.

We need a Mack let loose from the bondage of political correctness and to freely make the tough calls that will protect America from all enemies; foreign and domestic.

>builds a fucking rocket launcher to kill bad guys

your full of shit op

murrica xD

If you just wanna watch some faggot shoot people there are a ton of shows for that already. The whole interesting thing about McGyver was how he managed to get things done without just shooting people. Take that away and the show will be fucking boring

You don't get MacGyver then.

That one fucking big foot episode made me have nightmares. The scream still haunts me.

Guns are for the weak. Guns are for the stupid.

Do liberals really think that just because you have a gun, that all of your problems will then be solved with one?

MacGyver will still use his wits and ingenuity to survive and accomplish his mission every week, but having firearms in his repertoire will make him an even more well rounded character. He's supposed to be a real man, not a silly comic book character.

>I wasn't, and that has nothing to do about this new MacGyver being the best he can be without resorting to liberal policy and gun control.

Original MacGyver was anti-gun and anti-violence, acceptable only as self-defense and he always subdued opponents instead of killing 'em.

This on par with feminist Ghostbusters in shitting on sourcematerial.

>McGyver
>Not a shitty comic book character

Underaged newfag get out. Get out. GET OUT!

You can't reason with a terrorist, brah.

Sometimes you need to fight fire with fire. MacGyver knows this.

He used a gun in the pilot, user....

Kill yourself.

Never. MacGyver wouldn't approve of giving up like that.

That's stupid as fuck, I'm 110% pro gun, but the point of the show was literally the opposite, so why change it?

Exactly.

>MacGyver might use guns in the reboot?
If this happens I will complain online. Shit reboot.

One of MacGyver's gimmicks was that he was 100% anti-gun. Can't fuck with that and expect a success.

>You can't reason with a terrorist, brah.

MacGyver absolutely wouldn't reason with terrorist, but he would find a nonviolent way of dealing with them and fucking up their plans.

It was literally entire point of the character. He always finds a random non-violent way to deal with bad guys, usually involving paper clip, duct tape, rubberband and random household items.

So it's okay to hurt somebody as long as you don't pull a trigger?

Society and Mack have moved beyond those silly games. The new Mack is about results.

you shut your damn mouth mac is our national hero

He is, and now he's even stronger and better equipped to face the dangers and villains of today.

GOAT intro song: The show

Only weapon MacGyver needs is his mind.

Everything looks too clean.

I hate that shit.

truly, shivers up my spine when that bass drops.

is that right? bass drops? i've never used it in a sentence before.

Yes. It is pretty much as 80's as possible.

youtube.com/watch?v=UKTNWI0eYJ4

youtube.com/watch?v=LTWEh2mcdsg

9/11 changed everything. You can pretend it didn't but it did. MacGyver would Baghdadi in the head, there's no doubt in my mind. He'll he'd probably torture ISIS agents for information too.

as a thruster

you would think that the execs would understand that McGuyver was the closest they would ever get to have a SJW action series, but they fucked up even that.

this. The first 3 seasons are fucking great

ain't gonna watch. let it burn.

>So it's okay to hurt somebody as long as you don't pull a trigger?
YES, THAT WAS THE POINT

you can say it's stupid, but that was the message of the character, that he needed to work multiple times harder to win and avoid killing his enemies but it was all worth it because he didn't become a killer himself

Remember when these two got their rocks off to MacGyver? What ever happened to that?

iirc they had an episode with richard dean anderson and they kidnap him because he only signs stargate sg-1 fan posters now, and he has to macgyver his way out of their house for real, but then he enjoys doing it so much he wants to be trapped like that again and again.

That ended the arc I believe, once the episode was over.

If you ever find yourself asking "They're rebooting ________?" you can rest assured the answer is yes.

There are way too many fucking reboots. Most of those are pointless.

What is it about long hair that works on some but just doesn't on others?