Does anybody here live or ever been to Boston? I am going there for 10 days

Does anybody here live or ever been to Boston? I am going there for 10 days.

Any sugestions of what to do there?

So far i have planned: a trip to Salem; that freedon trail thing; Harvard and MIT; the Aquarium; Sam Adams brewery; the Isabella Stewart Museum; Boston public garden; and some restaurants i researched.

I welcome any places or restaurants you guy think would be worthwhile.

I live in Boston,
Check out Chinatown, Harvard meaning Harvard square?

Make sure to go to the square and yard area lots of fun.

What restaurants were you thinking of?

I like Chinatown, the library, and the Quincy market/harbor. Lots of other little places here and there. There's a park I like, in the general area of Fenway that I like walking through.

If you're going to Boston you should catch a game
at Fenway Park

I agree with Chinatown. If you go hit up Jumbo's New Seafood. AMAZING ching chong food.
I work in Salem and would say skip it. Its just a shitty tourist trap. We have a lot more breweries that are better than Sams. One good one is Nightshift in Everett.

MIT isn't all that entertaining. I guess the Stata center is funky.

Yes, i mean harvard square. Any recomendations there? I mean like restaurants or bars. The thing is i am going with family so most of my programation will be family oriented

Food to checkout
Charlies Burgers (near Harvard)
Shabu Zen
Jumbo’s Seafood
Mings Seafood
Pho Pasture
Modern Pastry
Umbertos Galleria
Pizzaria Regina (in North end only, don’t go to any other one)
Neptunes Oyster
Massaminos
El Pellon
Gyro City
Saus
Oyster House
Punjab Café
Howling wolf

So far i am not really sure, i was looking at places around harvard square and got recomendations of the "flat patties" and "santouka"(chinese food).

There's also this bar (bell in hand) that i heard is the oldest in the US or something. And a place for chinese food called the emperor.

Wich breweries you think are better?

Salem is a tourist trap, the only thing that I liked there was the witch festival

Thanks man, i will check some of these out

Notch, Nightshift, Jack Abbeys, and Moby Dick just to name a few good ones

And how safe it is exacly, can i walk anywhere at night? Are there some places i should avoid?

the bombing was the most exciting that happened there

Have fun with those accents tho

you know, alleys in Chinatown at night, some of downtown is pretty low. Friend of mine got held by a knife at the theater district, that can get pretty bad when there aren't shows.

run a marathon they said, it'll be fun they said...

Ive never had any trouble anywhere, there are some batshit crazy homeless people in Harvard square and Boylston Street

I heard that there is a place called "the south end" is it worth it? There is suposed to be a great bakery called "flour" there.

almost forgot, the north end is amazing, go to faneuil hall. There are almost always street performers.

south end is Irish, north is Italian.

go to hong kong its good chieese plus nightclub also go check out gillett stadium. not much outside chain stores but good for the fb pics

Its all rich fags now regardless where you go

Someone in your family going to a conference OP?

This.
Go to trillium brewing and night shift brewing. Row 34 restaurant or legal seafood.. Just use google man. TBH not alot of crazy crazy shit to do. But tons of fun. Check out some music venues see if anyone is playing. Like the royale, middle east etc bill hills bank pavillion. Go whale watching or do a fishing tour. Go to cape cod.

THIS plus house of blues

check out providence while you are around

GO TO CHINATOWN AND GO TO CHINA CAFE ON HARRISON AVE... IT IS THE BEST FOOD EVER! ALSO GREAT BOURBON CHICKEN AT THE TRAIN STATION!

Not OP, but I'm also going to Boston soon. Just booked bleachers tickets at Fenway. Can you see anything from bleachers?

Side note: why do baseball teams play the same rival team three days in a row? (I don't know the first thing about Amerifart sports - just thought it would be fun to find out.)

From the area the only ones with accents are the trashy white retards from the trailer parks and south of boston.

This, bring money. The city has become annoyingly overpriced.

skip the game and just go drinking around the area

not true, the trash from middle class southern wannabe familys have the accent too

also true

Bars in downtown are pretty chill to do a bar crawl.

Oh fuck you motherfucker

underground music venues are a must if you can find one

bleachers are good seats. good view for the cheap price. You'll probably be out in right/center field so you'll have a good view of the game, though not super close to the action.

I bet you walk down the side of route 1 with a baggy sweater.

=(

Can you bring a black backpack and leave it suspiciously on the street and make a thread for us?

Boston is pretty shitty and boring, unless youre a history buff its boring as fuck
OH LOOK, ANOTHER GREAT BUILDING MADE OUT OF BRICKS, HOW HISTORIC.

The best places were the museum of science, The museum of fine arts, The museum of modern arts and thats it, Salem is way more fun even if its just a tourist trap full of Wiccans

My sister is graduating college

I am thinking about going to the flogging molly conert at house of blues. Thanks

Unless you are 4 years old, you must enjoy staring at other kids at the museum of science.

the top of the prudential center gives you a nice view of the city and stanza dei sigari is fun if you like cigars

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

This just became the purpose of my trip.

go in a boat and try to spot a baby fuckin wheel

enter fenway from lansdowne st to avoid the lines fam