I'm not criticizing it . Im an open minded person, i just want to know why people think the earth is flat

I'm not criticizing it . Im an open minded person, i just want to know why people think the earth is flat .

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F4HthqlmCao
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They are dumb and paranoid. /thread

It's a joke...

coz they're fucking retards

maybe one or two of the same reasons that people believed the Earth to be flat for thousands of years? the Earth being round and revolving around the Sun is a relatively new idea few ~100s of years.. you know this right?
Indoctrination is a helluva drug.

people like joining fads

It was a meme that people with the intelligence of rappers and MMA fighters fell for because of their quest for esoteric knowledge because they know they are of lower stock and they think folksy "truth" is a way out of intellectual mediocrity.

Basically redneck hipsterdom

This bait is too stale to be on Sup Forums. Only Sup Forums scums could love this shit.....

Steve - O just debunked flat earth 3 minutes into the joe rogan podcast

youtube.com/watch?v=F4HthqlmCao

>you can't see the curvature of the earth from an airplane
even that black science nigger admits that

You can literally sail around the world....

but you can clearly see the curvature..

name one person that has done so

"Around" you fucking idiot. A circle doesn't mean sphere. Try sailing around the world going due South or due North

Thomas Coville

Spotted the tard

You can clearly see curvature out of a fish eye lens... he even says they use stock footage. Do some research god dammit. People send weather balloons twice the altitude he mentions he "thinks" they went, and guess what.. the horizon always is eye level to the observer.

did you accompany Mr. Coville on this "round trip" journey or did you perhaps get that name from a secondary source?

Great argument.

Just because you had an abusive family life and had to drop out of school to support your fetal alcohol daughter doesn't mean you have to take it out here.

I don't think you understand how serious some people take jokes. I mean come on, Sup Forums has even made some hardcore social justice warriors believe that pedophiles should be accepted and anyone who is against them is being intolerant and bigoted. Sup Forums has made them believe that the "okay" sign you make with your hands stands for white power. These were all jokes that resulted in numerous amounts of media and people taking them seriously.

A shitty joke like "the flat earth theory" is enough to make a bunch of retards actually believe it.

I am Thomas Coville

So in other words, what you are saying is that you HAVE NOT been around the world or accompanied some people who were said to sail around the world? Is that right?

Ridicule is the first and last argument of a fool.

No ridicule is when I just want to laugh at you, stupid. Lern how 2 not dumb.

>mfw i go on an airplane and see the earths sexy curves

You're so right! Sup Forums totally predates all ancient civilizations to get them to all fall for this elaborate joke. Get the fuck out of here the heliocentric model is only 500 years old and was hypothesized 400 years before anyone went to either pole or flew in a airplane.

Peculiar the UN flag is a flat earth map..

This is the funniest one yet. Good cringe material.

Scratch that. This is the funniest one.

Whats funny? That its irrefutably true?

>tfw those people were smarter than everyone in
this thread

just interested in seeing how far you have your head up your ass. thank you have a nice day

Curve is obvious when you use a laser. The laser will create a straight line. Yet you can't ever keep it parallel to the ground over long distances.

kek

Show me a picture of this flat earth

Because they have down syndrome

Again not an argument. If the flat earth was so easy to debunk why is everyone still talking about it? And it is catching fire more and more everyday?

Maps are flat because they were originally made on a flat surface called paper so we could carry them around. Then we figured out stuff and made a thing called a globe that better represents the earth.

Trolls and people biting the b8

so what? muslims are caching fire too, are they right?

Kek

Picture of said flat earth pls

Show me a picture of flat earth from your own satellite launched to space. Your move flat fags

People are hell bound to be outrageously popular for being an individual even if the means are stupid like believing the earth is flat. No different than identity politics or when people celebrate every time a gay character is in a movie.

Lol you think all air and nautical navigation is used using a globe now because they figured out it was a globe? News flash they still use flat maps because thats what we appear to be on. A flat plane. Thats why planes are called planes, because they fly over a flat plane not havinh to adjust for earths (((curvature)))

Google satellite from space and ill send you $100 if you find one thats not CGI

its a trolling device. dont react

if the earth is flat then why can't we see everywhere with a telescope

Every picture on earth appears that we are on a flat, stationary plane. I don't know what else to tell you.. does water not find its level in the reality you live in?

Weather and the law of perspective.

are you a retard? plane refers to the wings

because when i walk i dont fall over

just make those balloons that get out fo the atmosphere with a camera ant take the photo of your flat earth

I bet you have sincere moments of doubt about this

2000 years ago the Egyptians knew the Earth was round and even calculated its circumference. It isn't a new idea.

shall we flood this thread with round earth pictures?

Erathostenes calculated earth's circumference over two thousand years ago. Last year America elected Trump. Why do you want to know the obvious? It's just baby steps from throwing shit at each other like monkeys or niggers.

121,000ft...

The earth is round, do the math

Magellan

Round and spherical aren't the same thing broooo

it has a curve, draw a stright line and look

Do you one better
Buy a decent telescope.
Go to isstracker
Wait for the iss to fly over
Tell me if its still cgi

Scientific Illiteracy in action.

Trips speak truth

HAHAHAH you literally googled that picture, shill. I DO have a decent telescope AND a Nikon p900 and when you zoom in on the (((ISS))) or any satellite it looks like a light. The same as a plane would in the night sky. Further more you really think you can barely see a 747 at 30,000ft but can see something no bigger than a school bus at 200 miles in the sky? Come on man use your common sense on this one.

Get a better telescope my dude

NASA loves hiding their lies in plain sight to you good good goys

kek

Hmm like the ones NASA use that aren't accessible to the public? The same telescopes being the only ones in history to record a celestial body as spherical? Those telescopes? I wish i could get my hand on one my guy

Literally spell "sex" in the clouds.. but thats just coincidence right goys?? I mean guys!?

>but can see something no bigger than a school bus

the ISS is 109 metres long and 79 metres wide.

Where exactly do you live that school buses are longer than a reguilation american football pitch, and 1 1/2 times as wide?

I was talking about the satellites

Because if the Earth wasn't flat all the water would flow downwards to the so called South
pole.

Also gravity is a meme.

what pulls you down?

This guy gets it! All you Goy need to wake up and realize this (((science))) is pseudo, and directly goes against the senses given to you at birth.

You're seeing patterns that aren't there. It doesn't say sex

Air=gas. Gas=fluid. Anything denser than the surrounding fluid will sink to the lowest point. Jump off a cliff into water and see what happens. You fall through the air because your body is more dense than the fluid around you and when you hit the water you float due to being less dense than the fluid around you.

SHILL SPOTTED.

Thats a pretty well formulated and substantial argument you got there

why plains can fly then?

Aerodynamics. Speed, thrust, drive, and lift.

You should really ask that same question but with the space shuttle? How does something fly in the vacuum of space!?

>99% of flat earthers on Sup Forums are just trolls with shitty bait
>same goes for people who keep starting this thread

That doesn't answer why objects move DOWN instead of any other direction

You right.

You can see the same distance in every direction. That means what you see of the earth is a finite circle that does not include all of the earth"s surface area. That means it's a curved object with a circular cross section.

Yes it does.... lol are you retarded!?

Diamonds

Haha i wonder how would you find up and down in space .. letm e guess with compass? ahahaha

I'm not sure if you're trying to argue against the flat Earth hypothesis, but it's working

There is no up or down in space, moron

>lift
But lift is calculated using the thrust and gravity

what do you mean? most of it is inertia