Ask an aussie cop anything - Round 4

Ask an aussie cop anything - Round 4

Ever busted someone jacking off/((banging))?

What's the weirdo Aussie slang you have for cops? Don't lie I know you guys have some fucked up slang for pigs.

From an american gun nut, just curious how often you bust criminals in australia who have illegal firearms

why do your tactical teams carry AR-15 variants instead of AUG bullpups?

Are you an Aussie cop?

haha yes, twice i can remember on house raids, and i couldn't count the amount of times i've seen it while sitting in traffic.
Or going to a suspicious car call out, pull up behind and flick the lights on and see the heads pop up in the back seat.

What is your job?

Where are you from?

OP is faggot question-mark?

It's more or less the same as anywhere else in the world, nothing in particular for aussies.

On a day to day basis, very rarely.
When it comes to drug and gang raids, its pretty common to find shotguns and rifles.

The AUG is only used for military use, some states have requested it's use but its always been denied.

Sure am.

I work in Victoria and am working with a critical incident response team.

Only if you pay enough.

got any good stories about abos?

Best one was me and a partner where sitting in an unmarked car on the side of a back street finishing some paperwork from a job we had just left, had a car pull up in front of us and 3 abo teens jumped out, 1 jumped on the bonnet and the other 2 ran round the the drivers side door and stuck a knife through the open window, I was sitting in the passenger seat so pulled my gun and pointed it across the cab into his face.
kid was 12 yrs old, never seen someone shit more bricks then him, they all hit the ground like a sack of shit once they realized we where cops.

checked.

how about meth stories?

Got heaps of them...you want the drugs are bad sad stories, or the drugs are bad - yet funny stories?

When are you going to get rid of the Apex gang?

drugs are bad + funny m8

Drugs are bad - yet kinda funny.
While most meth call outs of violent and a pain in the ass...this one was pretty relaxed.

1st - Got a call out to check on a male in his 40s, friends said they had not seen or heard from him in 4 days, been missing work etc.
Got to this guys house, all the doors are locked. Thought maybe's hes left and not told anyone? waiting around outside talking to shift supervisor when we hear signing from inside, go back up to the front door and knock, waiting...waiting...he stumbles up and opens the door for us.
Opens the door bare ass naked, covered in cooking oil and some kind of flour, wtf? we ask him if hes ok? " Time of my fuckin life mate, got my mr's here and we been fucking all week long "
Ok..... can we have a talk to her? " sure thing " we walk through his house, seems clean and nice enough. get to his bedroom, > ebay blow up sex doll ( VERY used...glad im not the one who had to pack it up ) lube, pizza, and a whole shit ton of meth.
Ask him wtf? " just me and my wife having some fun "... - that's a doll, " no thats my wife ".... no thats a doll...are you under the influence of any drugs? " i dont do drugs " ... whats this pipe for then ?... " plumbing "... you've been taking meth.. " only a little " .. and thats not your wife..its a doll .. " doll ? "... yes...its not real. " ya sure mate? sucks good " ... yer im pretty sure mate...." meth ? nahhhhh mate "... yer dude, its right here... * continues for 25 minutes.
" so im on meth...and thats a doll " just about sums it up... " well fuck me mate "

Turn's out he had not slept in almost 3 days, was in a full blown psychosis, didn't even know his name...and didn't have a wife.

Problem is, every time we catch some of them, the state lets in another 50 helpless kids who need out assistance.
Cut the head off the snake and it grows back 3 more kinda situation.

>" well fuck me mate "
lol'd