The average black man dick is eight inches while the average white man is five...

The average black man dick is eight inches while the average white man is five, the tallest people on earth are a sudanese African tribe even the women is an average six foot, the most intelligent people on earth are the Nigerians they are doing better than even the Asians, the best athletes in the world are black they dominate rugby, soccer, American football' base ball, tennis and golf you name it oh and we've taken formula one so just bow down to the black kings it also takes six white man to take down one black man just get over it there is nothing you can do about the fact that God made black men strong.

Other urls found in this thread:

menshealth.com/sex-women/average-penis-size
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>we wuz kings

y'all was dick washers

Sup Forums pls

Kangz nigga

and stupid, the smartest among you still think people are going to send their credit card numbers to an anonymous Prince of a country that's been a Republic for 50 years

Man on the right legit 6"10
Niggaz make all is white folk malets

stop being insecure, sweetykins

So strong they got enslaved , colonised and when the white people left the african countries they became shitholes . Tell us more about their superiority .

being that tall causes bone problems.

yep mm hmm op sure.
menshealth.com/sex-women/average-penis-size

8 the b8

Well it's a good thing that i'm half black and half white. So now I can be hated by both racist white purists and retarded dindu nuffin kangz n shiet.

Sometimes I just wish I was Latino, that way I wouldn't have to deal with none of you cunts on the daily.

"the fact that God"
Already makes me believe that you're a fucking idiot. There is no god.

They r the original humans everyone knows that that's why people always envious of them

Holy shit.

All Hail

I'm malicious, mean and scary
My BO could curdle dairy
And violence-wise, my hands are not the cleanest
But despite my evil look
And my temper, and my hook
I've always yearned to be a normal human

Can'tcha see me on the stage performin' Tupac?
Tickling the scrotoms 'til they gleam?
Yep, I'd rather be called deadly
For my killer raping medley
Thank you!'Cause way down deep inside
I've got a dream

He's got a dream!
He's got a dream!

See, I ain't as cruel and vicious as I seem!
Though I do like breaking femurs
You can count me with the dreamers
Like everybody else
I've got a dream!

"im one off the tall monkeys they use to play basketball for their entertainment"

Oh yeah you still dick washers, only now you do it with your mouths and assholes.

They were bred that way.

God made black men strong so they can do our work for us

OK nigger

Biggest dick looks white to me.

citation needed. faggot.

>nigerians and asians being smartest
lol okay nigger

>dominating rugby
newzealand when?
>soccar
south america when?
>tennis
those nigger sisters aren't even in the top 200 of male players
>formula one
italy when?

citation needed nigger

im just surprised that ur unevolved primative ape mind can even fathom how to use the Sup Forums boards. and are u at mcdonalds stealing their wifi? oh fuck sry i meant kfc.

>The average black man's dick is in prison

forever laughing at white 'men'

All those things aside, ppl still lock their cars when you walk by with your underware showing

ur absolutely right. smarter and stronger in every way. thats why this happened. remember the gild ol days? lol

kinta kunta

burnt to shit under the sun? Real fucking jealous dude.

Yea...no..... rugby is dominated by the maori, then the Australians so wrong there. The American national penis size is 6" that's for blacks and whites, broken down by race. Who cares who's tallest. Smartest by the amount is white people. Strongest is white people, look at every worlds strongest man competition....ever. So.......your just all kinds of wrong.

Said the boy with autism posting a picture of the fictional girl he tugs his dick to daily.