Girlfriend just informed me that she's getting a massive tattoo on her back without my permission

Girlfriend just informed me that she's getting a massive tattoo on her back without my permission.

What do?
>pic semi-related

well i would make sure it is a legit place so she does not get a jpg level tattoo and to be honest girls with tattoos are H o T

Every girl I've ever met that gets covered in tats or real big ones are literal trash and have issues. Cut your losses and find a new girl imo, that shits just gonna snowball and cause fights.

your permission. That's adorable. Good luck keeping her around when you act like you own her body.

Dump her, buddy. Today its a weird ass tattoo without talking, tomorrow it could be something even bigger.

Good luck finding a man to propose to you when you act like your above giving men respect.

I'm sure your cats are going to be great companions.

>Without your permission.
You're probably going to die alone.

THIS
H
I
S

I'd break up with her.
Girls that get tats have issues.

It's her back, not yours.

My gf doesn't like my haircut, but tough shit. It's my hair. Likewise I don't always like what she wears, but too bad for me.

Shave all your body hair and get your nipples pierced, it's non permanent and if she hates you for it then she's a hypocrite and you can lord it over her

Shaming language to get men to conform. Pathetic. Women need men not the other way around. I can hire a maid or order take away or hire a hooker. You are obsolete. Not in men's best interest to marry anymore. Pump n dump.

I don't believe you have a girlfriend!

Enjoy your trampstamp, faggot!

That's not a fair comparison. Tattoos are permanent hair and clothing isn't.
You sound like a cuck tbh.

Well, you do the grown up thing and deal with it. How you do that is either accept it as her ruining her body and still love her anyway. Or you can dump her if it's such a deal breaker. At the end of the day it's her body and she can do what she wants with it.

Dump. Tattoos are gross and unatractive. You wouldnt date an ugly chick, if she chooses to be ugly thats her fault.

>Makes a decision about her own skin
>Disrespectful to bf
Your fifth wife is going to murder you.

It's her back. Chill the fuck out sir.

>tattoos
Only really small ones are acceptable. Anything else and she's a temporary thing.

Fuck you OP tats are fucking sexy

ask her to add her name so you don't forget

>her own skin
>her back

No. That skin belongs to whatever man a girl is with, not the girl it's on.

She isn't the one using it, he is. He's the one who has to look at it when he's fucking her, not her.

>Don't need women
>Except to clean for me
>And to fuck me
>But I pay them so it doesn't count

LOL nice b8

She can do whatever she wants with her body but that doesn't mean you have to deal with it. If she does shit you don't like then that means that there are plenty of other things you won't like about her.

Is she retarded or looking for attention? Her choice, but careful: that shit heightens the chances of leukemia

You think she neeeds your permision? WOW you are so out of touch.

Kek

Dump her

Because tattooed girls are red flags

well yeah, unless she wants to be tossed in the gutter.

according to whom, and why you do think this?

See the first part of

Break up immediatly

Is OP retarded? Or looking for attention? Or just cancer?

>only women can work those jobs

You are sexist you fucking pig. You are everything wrong with society

Without your permission?

lmao who the fuck do you think you are

There are only 3 courses of action (ignoring giving outright support) that men can take in situations like these nowadays.
>1 - forbid her, get into huge argument, she breaks up with you
>2 - forbid her, maybe get into huge argument with her, or just skip directly to breaking up with her
>3 - don't forbid her, but say you are heavily against the idea. Refuse to argue, even when she tries to draw you into them. will likely end with her doing more and more shit you don't like until you break up
The first 2 are the "pathetic" options society ridicules you for. Option 2 is the only way that you can maintain "control". You end things on your terms instead of hers. She will spin this to friends and family as you being immature and childish. Option 3 is the only way you can come out of the situation not seeming immature and childish. Be sure to base your argument on the vast numbers of people who regret getting tattoos later on in life, or you'll be called a manchildren anyways. It's a trade-off. Personally, I would go with option 3, mainly to keep fucking her until the (likely) inevitable breakup.

Start distancing yourself emotionally. Shit like this is usually the beginning of the end. Enjoy the sweet view of her tat as you fuck her, but just know that some other dudes are likely enjoying the same view.

This. Dump her. She is scum and unfit to raise children

leukemia?

really nigger? you're gonna call a girl a trahsy piece of shit because... well, hey. maybe she might get cancer one day. fucking wat? that's legit the most stupid reason i've ever heard.

and i've heard alot of them. attention whoring, daddy issues, obvious poor life choices, no ability to have good foresight or plan future things, etc. i can rip a hole in every one of those arguments, but i don't understand how you anti-tattoo people think that atoms of ink somehow fundamentally change a person instantly from someone you think is 'worthy' or whatever the fuck, to 'total piece of degenerate filth'.

explain this shit, and fuck off with the luekmia nonsesne.

>girlfriend
>tattoo

Kek.

Her body her choice

Be happy it's not an abortion

>without my permission
Haha this bitch with her new sexy ass back tattoo is gonna go find a dick bigger than yours to ride, and it isnt hard to beat 3 inches user. You'd be lucky to get a chick that isnt 400 pounds

Kys. She doesn't need your permission.

giving men respect means doing whatever they say? Hey guys, I found a retard.

Shit, people are already ugly enough. I never understood the desire to further the trend.

Be happy it's not a live birth
FTFY

>your permission
>implying you own her

This is some good wisdom. Although unless she's heavily interlaced with your life and social intimates there's no reason to let her buttmad gossip affect the viability of options 1 and 2. Being shamed into accepting conditions you don't abide by is cuck tier.

Option 3 is ideal for hunting down fresh puss to move onto after the breakup though.

>other dudes are likely enjoying the same view
This is key. Tats, non-ear piercings, body mods in general should be treated like the red flags they are. Always take the same route you'd take if she'd asked for an MMF threesome - it's over and she doesn't respect you.

Man up. Tell her how you feel. Communication is key. Also, feel her out. She is likely just testing you to see how you will react. If all else fails, straight up tell her not to do it because it looks trashy or tell her you love looking at her beautiful skin. Her skin is beautiful just the way it is and you feel like you'll be losing a part of her forever that you really enjoy. Girls respect what's real. Go full autist and she'll likely do what ever she wants out of spite. Girls are retarded like that.

Actually it's just considered polite to ask your partner of they are OK with you mutilating your body.

>mutilating
Nice meme.

This

The ones with tats are so nuts she will just be insulted you don't like her idea of beautiful. Completely blind to the fact he will see it way more than she does considering it's on her back.

Fucked up skin aside... these girls are attention whores and will embarrass you. get out while you can.

Own is a strong term. I prefer control.

Intentionally trying to look unnatural isnot mutilation?

>Good luck keeping her around when you act like you own her body.
I think you forgot, buddy. Women are property. I OWN my bitch. if she forgot her place, I could beat her, or leave her with NOTHING. I have every right to do so as a man and I will abuse my power over her because I am better than her. Welcome to america.

If she's asking if I'm going to make her erase those brows.. yes I am.

This guy gets it.

>not acting like you own your woman
??

>Good luck keeping her around
Implying he wants to keep her around if she doesn't listen.

Fucking obvious who the bitch is in your relationships.

virgin alert

Break up with her. Fast.

Oh, wait. There might be a misunderstanding here. I'm not telling you to break up with her for your sake.

It's for HERS.

That's a lot of shit you're talking about the kind of men that women fuck.
Not that a fish should ever teach people how to fish but cmon, you aren't even trying at this point.

> At the end of the day it's her body and she can do what she wants with it.
fag

Can confirm

Yes free her to draw all over her body and seek out more dick till she feels whole.

lol permission

you talk so tough yet there she is, getting a hot tattoo "without your permission". will probably find someone who actually appreciates her and treats her like a fellow human being, and you'll be left alone blaming her

This, let the double standard begin!

Oh my god gtfo you blue-pilled beta cuck newfag, what kind of degeneracy is this?

she doesn't need his permission to cheat on him either, it's called mutual respect you fat entitled cunt

baited, bait, but you're still wrong

Interesting, i have the same motif on the chest like her.

Is she at least getting a Modigliani?

I second this

Dump her after a good ass rogering.
Girls with tattoos are trashy and impulsive. Probably drug addict too.

>massive tattoo on her back
If her next step is buying a motorcycle, you'd better prepare your anus.

So, idunno if this is a trollthread with tattoo vs. anti-tattoo ppl and triggered sjws or what, but:

I like tattoos. I have quite a few and I love them on chicks; I am a near fanatical believer in free will AND I am somewhat of a tradicionalist when it come to man-woman-relations.

It seems to me she is giving you notice. Why would she do that if not to test the waters? And it seems to me, that you are more upset by her not asking than the thought of a tattoo in and of itself.

But having informed you before the act, she is infact asking your permission. Deal straight, and say no if you don't like it, and if you do like it play along but demand vetoright on designs and do it together (not you getting a tattoo but you holding her hand during her ordeal, anchoring her emotions).

You don't own your girlfriend OP unless you're one of those abusive douchebags

Doesn't need permission you fucking idiot. Dump her if it's a big deal, but don't act like you own her.

>You are everything wrong with society
insinuating that your liberal cock suckery isn't the true downfall of america. I cannot wait until Trump really does take your rights.

>who the fuck do you think you are
I think he thinks that hes the man in the relationship, but if the bitch is doing shit behind her back behind his back, then hes obviously not. Take a stand and kick the bitch out. She DOES need your permission. Shes your property.

So true. If a bitch is going behind your back to do something this huge, Shes probably doing some other huge things behind your back too. dont stick around and play the fool when you know that she isnt communicating with you.

Who fucking knows what shes already done? see above.

Giving men respect is actually just asking their opinion of something that will effect both parties. If something like that is a turn off to OP then he would end up breaking it off with her over lack of passion over a tattoo that could have been avoided with a simple bit of her respecting him enough to ask first.

kek

... good talk, user.

And yet I have had a threeway with two bitches. I owned both of them. Property. Its key.

user know how property works.

Or unless you actually want her to stay yours. She wont respect a "man" whom wont stand up to her crazy shit when she knows its crazy. She will be sucking dick all over town if you dont take her by the neck and force her into submission.

>without my permission

All these buttmad femanons

You're probably gonna end up killing your gf and getting locked up in prison, go die shithead.

This.

It's like a freaking tumblr convention in here.