Is vaping really that much safer than smoking?

Is vaping really that much safer than smoking?

even if it is, is it worth your dignity?

i smonk cuz i wan die, vape no make me die

Yes.

Lol here's my theory on vaping...
I strongly believe that people who in hail the vaper are filling their lungs with h2o and are slowly gonna drowned from water filling their lungs.

Like after a hot shower, right?

Isn't it great that xerostomia and agkistrodon piscivorus use the same layman term so when I smoked for the first time I thought I was gonna get dry mouth but instead I turned into a snake?

Holy WTF.

That's retarded. Not only can you cough up water but your lungs can absorb liquid as well otherwise we would drown from humidity. I seriously hope you're just poorly trolling.

>in hail

nice b8

I used it to help quit smoking. Haven't smoked since I started. I'm not one of the obnoxious CLOUDS BRAH kind of people. I never do it in places where smoking isn't allowed, and think people who say "It's not smoke it's vapor" to justify using it in certain places are massive faggots. So dignity isn't a concern of mine. At least my car doesn't smell like hell anymore.

As far as safety (health wise) I see no compelling data showing that the substances are harmful when inhaled. From a physical safety standpoint, as long as you aren't a complete retard with your batteries and resistances there's no danger.

Every one of these jackasses that blow their faces open did so because they messed up. Other people who vape always say since they know ohms law they are fine, but when I ask them how frequency factors in I get a blank stare. Those are the people who have to stick to regulated mods with batteries that aren't china shit.

Obvious things are... obvious

I keep seeing people post this shit on here over the last couple months, are you trolling or is this actuallly something that's happening to people?

yeah it's safer, who cares what anyone thinks

DC battery is zero frequency, so no worries there.

I have anxiety out the ass, and inhaling Nicotine is a crutch I'm still not ready to abandon. I load my shit up with Nic, and I'm still able to help with anxiety without any of the short term bullshit I had with smoking like coughing up black shit every morning in the shower. Could send me to an eary grave, but who wants to get old anyway? As far as how I'm treated, nobody gives me shit because I use a high nic/low watt setup and I don't make any fanfare about it whatsoever. Sucks too. The dickbag hobbyists gave it a bad name and got it banned publicly in a shit load of places quick as fuck. I never have, and never will see it as a hobby or something to show off.

the people pushing the whole vaping is gay shit are just shilling for big tobacco (who's desperate not to go extinct)
Speaking as someone who has smoked tons of pipe tobacco, cigarettes, and hookah in their life: vaping is honesty better in every way

That's true for mechanical mods. Regulated mods use DC-DC boost/buck circuitry which has varying switching frequencies.

Completely unnecessary for most people, but the people who want to push their builds need to understand everything about how their mod works.

Implying cigs give you some level of dignity. It's all just sad bitches trying to feel OK again by calming their nicotine receptors. Something you wouldn't have in abundance if you hadn't started smoking.

You fucking idiot

>Is vaping really safer?

There's no tobacco, and no smoke. That's two out of 3 huge problems, so yes, I'd say it is. I'd rather my dad vape the rest of his days than die of lung cancer at 45.

Vaping doesn't even come close in terms of complexity of flavor compared to higher end cigars and pipe tobaccos. That fruity shit makes me gag, even the one that's supposed to taste like tobacco tastes like a black n mild flavored juice box or some shit.

Yes it is safer, don't worry about dignity. Do what you want, who cares if you vape. I sure as fuck don't.

every flavor component from tobaco is volatile, so its possible to make an extract for the flavor of tobacco,.

If you want GOOD tobacco juice, you gotta pay up, that's the problem.

>in hail
>vaper
>gonna drowned

Thanks to your spelling, I'm also gonna assume you actually know nothing about water vapor. You didn't drown last time you took a hot shower. You don't drown from breathing the air which also has water vapor in it. Hell, you didn't even drown last time you were breathing in heavy fog.

So i doubt you'll drown from vaping.

Anyone tried nutrovape energy vapes?

Hahaha. Narcissist detected.
I haven't come across this much pretentiousness in a while.

>safer
well, yea. It's pretty fucking difficult to be less safe than fucking smoking. The shit they put in cigarettes is just absolutely fucking dumb.

If the real question is if it's safe in general, then there's probably reason to believe it's not. You're inhaling vaporized chemicals and almost none of it goes through any safety checks. The fact that people just keep going "OK OK, I won't inhale that thing, that way... it's dangerous. BUT, can I inhale THIS thing, THIS way? It must be safe, right?" is proof that these oral fixation retards need to just be left to their own.

The only thing defensible about vaping is that it can help curb a smoking habit, but then retards ruin that too by just developing a vaping habit to replace smoking rather than weening off entirely. Like, they buy $100 dollar monthly vape-box subscriptions then brag about how they aren't blowing money on cartons anymore.

I'm on an anonymous image board, faggot. Smoke a bowl of Irish flake and tell me that shit doesn't taste good.

Yeah, smoking changes the shape of your lungs (read about Donson), since the blood from the lungs circulate throughout the major arteries, it can change other parts as well.

Most people don't become snakes from smoking, but some allergies combined with a sedentary lifestyle that most people on here have: well, you're gonna get a few snakes from time to time.

There isn't that many programs in place to help those that pass to a new form, I'm still taking care of my brother who was also affected. I love him, but I didn't want a pet snake--you know what I mean?

It has been theorized that Trump is getting impeached, possibly some others. Depending on the extent of the investigations: either Pence, Ryan, or Hatch will be the 46th president. Why did I bring this up? Well, neither of them have brought up this issue. Say what you want about dems, but Sanders' 2002 speech on "Spectrum of Humanitarianism" had some passing mentions at the very least.

I don't recommend smoking at all, especially pot as , my bro, and others can attest, it is some dangerous shit. Look at the happy parts of life that aren't involving drugs. You think the people on here comparing vapors to cigs are happy? No one wins, excepts the big $$$.

Vaping is for people who are so addicted to constant stimulation and entertainment that even the air they breathe isn't entertaining enough. They need constant stimulation.

It's the mouth equivalent of a fidget cube.

These anons get it. Who cares about clouds? For me, it's simple: I'm addicted to nicotine, thanks to years of cigarettes, and this is a nicotine delivery system without most of the bad shit that goes with smoking.

Do caffeine disposable vapes work?

There will be no impeachment, shill.

and Bernie will run and throw the election again like the kike he is.

vaping nicotine fluids is jsut stupid in my opinion. I know so many dudes who started vaping to stop smoking and ended up doing both.
That said, vaporizing weed is pretty neat.

No, not soluble enough to bring up any effect.. 3mg nicotine per cigarette, 50 to 100 mg caffeine per cup of coffee

>keeping your scopes outside in the sun
I hope you enjoy cracked glass

Tiny orange nex star. Kek. 8in master race reporting in.

Medfag here, always way better fro your lungs as everything in there is either absorbed by your lungs in the vape or is removed from your lungs by breathing out and your cilia(the system that removes things from your lungs), when you smoke the tar guts stuck in your lungs and clogs them and fine particles in the smoke deform them by irritation. waiting on my weed and have just been vaping bho and my nicotine pen, my lungs are clear and I have no discomfort breathing

Wait, so is right about smoke changing lungs? I'm more confused now.

Or fungus growing

What of happened by now you dumbfuck

Except it's not water which isnt bad it's propylene glycol

Except in solid form.... muuuuch different since the combustion is what releases many of those volatile compiunds, which don't last long, hence the term volatile. They'd just evaporate out of the liquid many would....