Now that the dust has settled, can we agree that Tauriel the Shelf was a necessary addition to the dwarf sausagefest...

Now that the dust has settled, can we agree that Tauriel the Shelf was a necessary addition to the dwarf sausagefest. Female energy was needed.

Other urls found in this thread:

tolkieneditor.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

have they made an edit of the three movies that only have the events from the books and none of this fanfiction bullshit yet?

The movie needs to be not have been made

They already had Legolas though

Yes.

tolkieneditor.wordpress.com/

beorn was feminine enough. add onto that smaug and you really didn't need some love triangle

Nah. The source material lacked a shitty romance story, so they shoehorned in one.

torrent links dont work

?

I only watched it a month or so ago. Think I found a direct download link.

Try google. It was a pretty good edit - the only awkward cut I remember was from the first film (escaping the goblins) to the second (running from Beorn). It didn't quite match up. Everything else worked very well though.

checked

i found a 10 gb version, that the one you saw?

She was fine on her own, it was just the love triangle that was shit. If she was in it as Legolas' friend or partner then it would have been cool.

this, honestly she was less annoying that the decision to have legolas following after the party, it felt like they had no confidence in letting the characters stand for themselves without putting ANOTHER familiar character in

the only good parts of the trilogy were the bits where Smaug was on screen.

No. It was an unneeded addition to a series of movies that were already bloated to begin with. There were so many scenes and even entire story lines that needed to be shaved off that it's mind blowing how the same people who wrote the screenplay for LOTR could be ok with all this fluff. Tauriel was just one of very many culprits

Oh Jesus, thank you. This exactly what the movie needed.

>image.jpg

She was a better addition than Legolas by far.

Some Tauriel fans own cool apple products fämäläm

Just make some of the dwarves female. Bam, problem solved.

>image.jpg

>Tauriel was just one of very many culprits

Yeah. Series was already and obviously fucked before she'd even appeared in it.

No she was awful and so was Legolas.

She had an arc and agency, so she was better than almost every other character in those films.

Sex had nothing to do with with it (but kate is hot tho)

she's literally perfect

"female energy" may have been needed, but that doesn't mean tauriel wasn't a shitty character

jej