Who's the bigger club?

who's the bigger club?

only a fucking leaf would ask such a thing, Milan has won the CL 7 times, second only to Real, Arsenal won some FA Cups every now and then

A

so we looked at the data

Milan

Don't let London niggers or pakis fool you

Obviously Arsenal are bigger in terms of value and amount of supporters. Milan is historically a more successful club.

These which club is bigger arguments are always so subjective and stupid. Fan base size worldwide, money, relevance to players and football fans alike (which is of course based on recent success, current squad etc) would go to Arsenal. With all due respect to Milan they have no superstars and haven't been good in about 4 years now. I would say Milan would win another champions league before arsenal do though, as Arsenal just have a glass ceiling.

I hate arsenal and acknowledge that Milan have been far more successful in history, but it's like calling Nottingham bigger than Arsenal due to having a European trophy.

Milan is shit with a winning past
Arsenal is only shit

ac milan has 28 players on their roster

arsenal has 29 players.

arsenal is the bigger club.

>2013 onwards
Bloody newleaf Arsenal customer.

Milan choked against fucking Liverpoop they don't deserve anything

And this is the accomplishment of Arsenal before 2013

they have potentially the best keeper of all time at the club, but you are right, they are barren.

The funny thing is that Arsenal fans think that Cech is worse than Pickford.
In this regard, I think Wenger knows better about players' performance than Arsenal fans.

Milan

How the fuck is this even a question? Milan is one of the most successful clubs in the world, Arsenal isn't even the most successful club in their city. Even in recent past, last time Milan won the league was 6 years ago, last time Arsenal won anything of relevance was 13 years ago. Appearing in CL all the time but achieving dick isn't worth much.

milan by a fucking mile

Wenger tapping into the African Market for the past 20 years could confuse people but in all likelihood it's Milan

The one with santa hat.

arsenal, no doubt
greatness is not solely about winning cups and trophies

Milan and it's not even close.

I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY

Milan it's not even a question

MOUTH TO MAKE THOSE MUSCLES MOVE

AC milan, come on dude.

7 european cups to 0, as well as in the top 10 european clubs with the most trophies within europe's top 5 leagues.

Chievo Virona

You'd have to be fucking retarded to think it's not Milan tBh.

well well well

I was talking about Milan, with Donnarumma

Is this false-flagging by an ABA? I hope so

Because it's pretty good, a lot of replies to a very obvious question.

If you are serious, it's obviously AC Milan.
7 European cups is a lot better than zero.
Arsenal probably have more fans and are a better side, but a much much smaller club

Arsenals higher turnover and much larger social media presence trump Milan's European trophies.

>much larger social media
In Africa (citation needed)

Not including bandwagoners?
A higher % of people in Milan support AC Milan than the % of Londoners who support Arsenal

Nobody cares what MAJEET ALEXIS RAHYPNOL thinks or who he "supports"

Man City has more followers than Juventus does that make them a bigger club? How many brown and black people follow you is irrelevant

Arsenal
richer,more popular,more well known,pays higher wages,gets,better players,can fill its stadium,is located in a much better city

Damn user I don't know, is a team with 0 CL and a bunch of local titles bigger than a 7 fucking times European champion and 18 local titles?

AC Milan every day of the week and twice on sunday.

ac milan by far

>haven't been good in about 4 years now
what has arsenal won more than Milan in the last 4 years?

Damn user I don't know, is a team with 0 CL bigger than a 7 fucking times European champion and 18 local titles?

>milan have won more/bigger trophies than arsenal in the last decade despite going full JUST

Well, it looks like you misread the question.

OP asked which team was the BIGGEST, not most successful.

Success is only quantifiable in football terms, by trophies.

In terms of revenue, fanbase, shirt sales, reach, online relevance, recent transfer clout, quality of players... it's Arsenal by a clear mile.

I think when the term 'biggest' is used in regards to football, you have to look at the team in terms of business.

I cannot only by success on the pitch, because obviously not even the biggest Arsenal fan would say they're more successful than an 7 time Champions League winner.

>all this talk about pesky trophies

gypsy sluts are amazing

Is this a joke question?

Even Steaua Bucharest and Red Star Belgrade are bigger than Arselel.

Well, if you want to speak in semantics...

Football clubs are not physical beings and thus cannot be compared in terms of their size.

End of topic.

arsenal are bigger now but milan his bigger historically.
milan are a mess now.

arsenal is worth more, milan has more history.

>she will never fuck you

Milan won a league title 4 years ago and the Champions League 9 years ago. When was the last time Arsenal won either of those things?

>club goes full meltdown past decade
>still manages to scrape a league title
not sure if resilience or seria A being shit desu

lmao are you joking

Little bit of both, Milan still had excellent players like Zlatan and Silva. Then Berlusconi, in his infinite wisdom, sold both of them because he thought they were too old and could be easily replaced.

He sold them because he needed the money.

>pakis googling a team from their new neighborhood
>proof

The second Milan actually accomplish shit again in Europe, they'll be more relevant than Arsenal again, easily. Right now, Milan has no relevance and people don't pay attention to what is basically an Italian Saint-Etienne.

It's weird, because Milan still have money. Not elite-tier money, but financially they're in the same tier as Dortmund/Atletico and are much richer than any Serie A team except Juve. They should be comfortably qualifying for the CL every season.

I guess a club's stadium is a physical representation of the club. In which case Milan is literally the bigger club, as well as the more successful.

Milan has money, but they also famously had to offload mega stars like Ibrahimovic and Thiago Silva and they didn't too well buying in smart after that. And you had the mismanagement of not giving managers any time, something that Internazionale is suffering from at this very moment as well, so there is little room for success and the job itself is very thankless.

The current team might have some fun players in them though, like Bonaventura, Pasalic, Suso, Niang and Locatelli.

Jesus what a Polish hivemind. Came to this thread only to post this picture, just to find out that's already been posted by you.

wesołych swiat kurwa

wzajemnie

have you ever seen an eternal milan thread on sp? Thought so

not even a question

Milan is superior in every way

Arsenal
Managed to hold the mighty West Brom 0-0 at half-time.
At home.

Arsenal UCL: 0
Steaua UCL: 1
Even Steaua is a bigger club than Arsenal, nevermind Milan.

football only started with the neon boots though

>arguing which club is bigger

You literally care that the team you support is popular.

KYS

Is arsenal the only club where internet popularity is more important than trophies?

an eternal arsenal thread should answer your question