Fucking love Rajii. He's damn good at male on futa

it's by far the best kind of cock

Bump

Bump bump

I prefer futa on male

This is making me feel funny...

To each their own, bud

yessss. thank you

yeah. I'm sure that there are major psychological problems and reasons. but I absolutely love the idea of a tall strong big dicked girl fucking me long and hard. her cumming in my ass and filling me up. or covering me in her cum. or filling my mouth and throat.... *clears throat* annnyyyways

Anybody have the one with the solo herm lifting her testicles up to reveal her vagina and saying something like: "see, I have both"? Forgot to save when I saw it and regret lasts forever.

you're right. girlhorsecock is the best kind of cock. one step above girlcock

nice feet

Can't believe you didn't even edit in a bulge.

1/?

2/?

3/?

4/?

5/?

6/6

bump?

I love herm cock

Herms cumming inside girls and/or getting them pregnant?

this isnt chicks with dicks its dudes with boobs

Thank you for your wisdom, user. You are truly a savant in a world of idiots. How ever could we function without your deep philosophical deductions about the intricacies of life?

Bump

Link to previous thread, please?

Either way, they are both pretty cute. Chicks with dicks, or dudes with Boobs

It's certainly 404d. There's not that many h/fur threads on Sup Forums these days, if you really want it, just search an archive.

or just go to board dedicated to furries

No content on mobile, sadly. Requesting herm on female, pretty much anything. Preference for throatfucking and impregnation but again, pretty much anything. Not going to be picky when I don't have anything to post.

I was talking about the archive.
all you need to do is re-open the tab of the previous thread, copy URL, post URL.
I'm on phone so searching through the whole archive is a pain in the ass.

I was going to say it's not dedicated to them, but it's kinda nothing but, huh...

On mobile as well, friend. Feel your pain.

Don't die, thread. Need mommy herms to get off to

bump

Anyone happen to have good chubby herms?

Chubby momcock is the best!

Just out of curiosity, are you by any chance that the OP the other day who told his mom he had a mommy kink?

Chubby momcock was my first herm fantasy ever, no joke. I didn't even like chubby at that time. It took me years to start liking it.