Be me

>be me
>GF suffers from mental illness known as identifying as agender.
>GF doesn't shave armpit hair
>GF is feminist
>Basically she's a fucking dumbass but the sex we have is great and she's hot by my standards
>But I want to kill myself whenever she talks politics because it's all liberal SJW shit. But I like everything else about her I guess

What do I do? pic related (its her)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sWV4M_ohLmo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Treat her as you would your daughter and beat the shit out of her

Wow if you think that's hot I'm very disappointed.

Stop being a cuck and break up

Just kill her, cut her up into small, easily disposable pieces in your bathtub, then dump different parts of her in different suburbs/neighborhoods.

Holy shit this is hot, more of her? Especially those armpits please, any closeups?

hot by your standards? that disgusting unshaved fat fuck. you must be in a basement you fedora wearing queer.

Stay with her until you find something better.

>Gf is a feminist
Raw dawg and bail
>Get tested on the way over the border

Kill yourself

Classic Sup Forums

>disgusted by feminine curves and feminine body hair
FAGGOT

OP post moar?

I remember when people used to kill their gfs at their own free will and post threads about it. Sup Forums has really started going downhill.

Yeah I have some

If I didn't know that's just really dark sarcasm, I would be very worried.

I had a girlfriend like that once. Turns out she was into cucking before there was a name for it. She'd go off and have sex with other people, so I'd go off and have sex with other people, then she'd cry to her friends that I was being cruel to her. Turns out that's how her mom behaved, with FWBs even before my girlfriend was born. Her poor father had to check out with lithium in his fifties.

fucking post them then. actually make a thread on /s/ for her so we don't have to deal with all the Sup Forumstards

op post her here

Don't you remember when a user choked his wife to death a few years ago? It ended up on the news and everything, just got a new PC so I don't have the screencap anymore

Is that hot for you? What the fuck would be hot about a fucking armpit-haired pig? Are you even a man? Shit, now everything is women with dicks and weak men with vaginas, i am dissapointed too, fuck this new times, and fuck your fat bitch, you fucking cuck.

>>Basically she's a fucking dumbass
I'm pretty sure OP fucking hates her guts but is only in it for sex because he's a faggot and SJW pus is all he can get

OP here, her politics and SJW shit is really retarded. Don't really give a fuck about armpit hair but her pubes are pretty hot.

definitely bro, that's quite a nice bush. moar.

I had a boyfriend who was a Communist, feminist, SJW PC lord and all I have to say is run. They are set in their ways unless you can red pill them. It's kind of hard dealing with political people all the time.

>plow
>begin to disconnect emotionally
>continue to plow
>she gets unhappy and leaves
>no fallout because it was her decision
>thinks she's getting even by leaving you lonely
>its all good, you've been looking for strange this whole time.
>light marlboro, open miller lite, sit back and kek

>fat
>unshaved armpits / cunt
>ugly

you got yourself a feminist alright

OP get another girlfriend you dumb loser

Ask her why she shaves her legs but not her armpits

>unshaved armpits / cunt
>considers this a flaw
kys faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=sWV4M_ohLmo

this is not hot user

Love bodies like this. Most of the women I fuck are in their thirties, look kind of like this (mom body) but are all conservative.

any of her spread and nasty?