IT BEGINS

BREAKING: U.S. military fires more than 50 Tomahawk cruise missiles against Syrian targets

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/u-s-launches-missiles-syrian-base-after-chemical-weapons-attack-n743636

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/04/06/world/middleeast/us-said-to-weigh-military-responses-to-syrian-chemical-attack.html?_r=0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NY TIMES: Dozens of U.S. Missiles Hit Air Base in Syria

nytimes.com/2017/04/06/world/middleeast/us-said-to-weigh-military-responses-to-syrian-chemical-attack.html?_r=0

Good, I need more wars in my life

Welp. Get ready for another million refugees Europe

and I'm pretty sure europeans needed more refugees in theirs

TURN ON CNN
BEGUN THE CLOWN WARS HAS

Is Syria about to be liberated?

ASSAD WILL SURVIVE

trump is a fucking joke

Why is USA is warhungry all the time? Who benefits from all these wars?

and russia

it seems like he played you like a damn fiddle

Who else will play the role of protector in the westphalian world?

First of all this isn't a war, that's already going on. Second it's not a U.S. invasion it's a spanking. We have a history of spanking places with cruise missiles.

I hate America so much.
Fucking kike-controlled shithole.

this is Matthias idea 100%. He is the greatest man to ever serve a military. These strikes have decimated only aircraft. US will now finish off all the rebels since Syria is unable to do so now.

Oy vey, remeba da seventeen gorillion
Ids anuddah shoah up in here

>Refugees hang out in airfields.
>A massive war wasn't already going on
>Syrians weren't already displaced

Killing Syrian civilians protects what exactly? This will increase the refugee crisis even further.

fuck drumpf and fuck the white people who voted for him

chill he just shot some planes

Syrian airfields do not sound like a place where civilians would be moseying around t.b.h

Fuck the jews and (((Trump)))

stop, European education only teach them how to fuck immigrants and apologize for rapefugees, they are not taught military strategy like us

Insulting White People
What are you a White Cuck who hates his race because we actually got off our ass and conquered the world when no one else would.