VP Mike Pence here and homosexuality is disgusting and it must be stopped

VP Mike Pence here and homosexuality is disgusting and it must be stopped.

I mean the one man inserts his erection in the other man's anus. Most foul!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1D5Sa2Yq-2g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

and sometimes one man will insert his fist in the other man's rectum. Most Foul!

He's right, it's pretty foul. Only someone with a mental problem would do something like that.

I mean, imagine if one man's erection was this big and he inserted it in the other man's rectal passage. Most foul!

Not all homosexuals enjoy anal sex. For you, I'll make an exception.

Thank you. We need your help in stopping the homosexuals from performing these unnatrual acts upon each other and use police force to stop them if necessary.

Uh, I understand but you see there are other unnatural insertions that the homosexuals will do with each other.

I'll unnaturally insert things for you, daddy.

but yes sometimes the one man will come up from behind the other man and after dropping their trousers he holds the other man like this and then ... well you know

Your right to swing your dick ends where another man's anus begins!

No, I don't know. Explain it to me. In graphic detail.

here is what I am talking about. I hope you are not offended but this is what the homosexuals actually do.

What about his other holes? Like, can I swing my dick into another man's ear? What about the nostrils? I'm asking for a friend.

Don't electrocute them, Mr Pence... they like that degenerate shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=1D5Sa2Yq-2g

I thought it's not gay if im the one pitching not catching

sounds like Pence has some faggotry in his search history

If your dick is small enough to fit into another man's ear, you're a girl, and you should live as such.

Is it gay if I say no homo? What if we kiss but we say no homo right after?

What about this Mr. Vice President is this a foul act of the homosex?

uh, well I suppose they might actually attempts something like that

you see if the one man who gets on top he uh ... well he is a homosexual also

SAD.

Decorated war vet & major Trump supporter here:
Jefferson Beauregard Sessions aka Jeff Sessions, attorney general, will set modern US civilization back 100 years. He is a backwoods, bible thumping, ignorant, crusty, old school jerk off. His ideas died with Nancy Reagan. Of all the things Trump has done this motherfucker is the worst. I can’t even begin to count the ways this Alabama limp-dick-bag-o-shit is BAD for my beautiful USA.
Fuck off Jeff Sessions.

Yes I think so

In this case you have what appears to be .... uh I mean ... maybe that's uh .... Oh I am confused

I didn't see that twist coming. How interesting. We live in strange days.

>wtf I love mexican dick in my ass

now hold on boys --its not true

Mike Pence doesn't have the stones to post here.

ur sentenced to hail.

Mr Vice President, I hope you're wife is sitting there with you as you hang in this thread because truth be told........girls do on occasion come around here.

And everyone knows you don't like to be around other ladies without Mrs Pence present.

sometimes this is necessary to determine if the man has had anal relations with another man

I will say I'm enjoying this thread though

Mr. Vice President Pence what do you think of this image if I masturbate to it am I a gay liberal?

not all gay guys like to fuck Mr Pence!

Are blowjobs okay then?

Ah yes, Mike "Frag Grenades for Fag Parades" Pence.

He was a good friend.

I'm afraid you would be a sinner if you masturbate and then exacerbate your situation by looking at what is obviously a man while doing it.

You damn homosexuals have got to stop displaying this sort of thing. Most foul!

You're either going to hell or you're not. How is it worse?

Is that a smile you're restraining, mister pence? Most foul.

>732715269

Jesus can save you but you must repress your feelings towards men and NEVER masturbate again.

Its not a smile. I'm angry at you homosexuals destroying what's left of America with your most foul sexual acts.

even the lesbians are unnatural