Can we get a shota thread for the first time in 8 years

Can we get a shota thread for the first time in 8 years

No

We had one literally 12 hours ago.

judgement day is coming soon

>first time in 8 years.

How much cocaine have you done Rick James?

Ugh, can't we just have another wwyd dickrate celeb thread that we do not share?

And?

can someone please suck me off while I look at shota?

Depends, how do you look ?

Wait, are you the dude who was in prision?

Im not anything special. 6" uncut dick if it matters.

I see some Cheese Pizza around here...

U fat hairy nigga ?

Does anyone has a link to all Wangdangle works? Every link I look is always a mess, some pics missing, some doubled

No I'm an average hairless asian.

That's hot, I'd suck you off.

Why bother drawing a condom?

Slut.

I'd really appreciate it user. I'd reciprocate on you too if you'd like. Maybe more?

Cheese pizza, user?

Why hairless asians are so sexy? I dont think its only me, ve seen a bunch of people with same thought

Some people are into that,the glow in the dark lightsaber battles are a bonus, also the swallowing too, but idk about that !

Cause at age 50-60 they expire and wilt.

By swallowing, you mean from a filled condom?

Hum.. Indeed they look either very young or very old...

idk, i'm a curious white teen

I like him better as a dragon

fuck this gay shit, this is now a spiderman thread

Get aids, no one fucking brigades your 80 loli threads a day you fucking autist

Anyone here for some DB post ur Snapchat

Would you look at that, my commission.

This thread is the worst... except the spiderman parts

Gas the straights, why can't we just have one fucking thread in a sea of tits, tons of threads with tits and ads with tits and we can't even have one? Just the one, jesus

Because tits are a sign of good mental health

more of this catboy?

Nobody here?

post real boys !

i am here, does that count?

there just not posting thats it

only 2d boys

How are you faggots doing tonight?

Post it

2nded

Bump

This thread is stupid now.

Now we're talking

I wonder how it would feel to be locked in chastity, with a beautiful boy forcing me to suck his cock every time he wants.

I'd just suck him off, and be a good slave, eat his cum if he's old enough. He could fuck my ass too, with his little cock, or with a big strap on.

Have you no self-respect?

He would make me drink his piss, and not just when we are alone, but at parties too, making me follow him in the bathroom and drink his piss while the house is full of relatives and other people. I'd have to drink real quick, swallow all without missing a drop, or everyone would see my wet, smelling t-shirt.

>:3

I want to be a slave. I'm not a big man, I'm submissive and... I'd accept even a boy as my master. He'd laugh at my locked dick and tell me how small it is, smaller than him even if he's younger.

Don't get moldy bread.

He'd make me suck his cock, and hard fuck my ass. I'd thank him, moaning with his cock deep in my hole, my locked dick leaking little drops of precum, helpless.

What if he wants to try anal too? He'd assert dominance, avoiding to unlock me. Instead he would make me wear a strap-on just above my locked dick, and slowly fuxk him with that.

Wangdangle is easily on my Mount Rushmore of shota artists, with Mitsui Jun, Po-Ju, and Juan Gotoh

what about aogami? he does some weird fetishes sometimes, but still draws amazing.
idk who drew this btw, i just couldn't find anything drawn by aogami in this foOKIN phone.

You should check out that Jack off Jack story from Baconface for hot shotadom action. Never finished it though but maybe you could since it sounds like something you're into.

Oh, aogami is definitely on the shortlist.

bump

bump

hai

I want a Mugaro. Where does one acquire a Mugaro.

Objectively untrue.

beautiful