Just saw this! What did I think?

Just saw this! What did I think?

it's shit

It's good

Very fun and entertaining movie for me

Best cinematic scene of 2016

It's shit. The DC movie universe has ruined both The Joker and Lex Luthor. They can make as many movies as they want, pump up the "darkness" and so on, but the truth is that they ruined their most interesting and important villains. They should reboot and put these heroes in better hands. The fans deserve better, even the stupid DCucks.

Misunderstood masterpiece

Less Moment>Scene than BvS and MoS

Still doens't make sense that a girl with a mace, a dude with boomerangs, a dude who climbs, a dude who fires normal weapons, and a dude with snake skin are enough to beat the next Superman, but ok

the stream was fun

this movie was not

um dude Enchantress? Amanda wanted her but she turned against them

>Enchantress
Literally beat by punches and kicks, his Godly brother dies to a mine

Enchantress had some cool spooky scenes like that bathroom bit when she came through the mirror and smacked the guys head into the mirror

Light hearted romp with punk rock aesthetic

I unironically liked it

Sure, but for a threat the level of Superman, for which the group was made, she's nothing. I going to give her the benefit of the doubt and think she's immortal as long as her heart isn't damaged and she can win a war of attrition against Supes, but if supes goes crazy and decides to destroy cities she can't do shit to stop him, just like the other Suicidals

This wasn't the ultimate group, just a test, of course these weren't going to stop the next Superman, they were only the beta so the higher ups get impressed and decided to give them more money for the project.

You let rotten tomatoes SJW blog critics decide for you and you instead watched another Mar-Dis quippy.

>Implying SS isn't a quipfest

Literally I don't get rotten tomatoes, this was as goddamn awful as GotG in every aspect, yet guardians was praised and this was shunned

>Implying SS isn't a quipfest
Have you even seen the movie? It isn't. There is heaps more drama and emotional scenes than there are of quips

It's a David Ayer movie after all. It reminds me a lot of Fury

who is there intended audience?

She had pure DPS build to wreck people from range, Superman has more of a paladin build so ha can both tank and fight in cqc.
She could use some curses on him and wreck him

because le groot was le funny

i honestly thought it was good but not great.
>pros
characters
soundtrack
very entertaining

>cons
editing
storyline
so many scenes were cut
bad pacing
weak villains