O
E

BASED

IS HE ELITE?

BIG DICK POE

TIFFANY LAMP

>black QB's
>???

Hope you enjoyed that meme play, because all it did was crush Denver's spirit. Now they're gonna get reamed by Oakland and KC is gonna get locked into a wildcard. Was it worth it?

"0 super bowls since the 1960s" sounds about right LMAO.

jest next qb

God yes.

you might have been able to say that before carr got blacked

YES

Chiefs wasn't getting homefield against the Patriots eitherway, and so even if Chiefs are the wildcard they're making the championship game.

they'll win the wildcard round, they'll win the divisional round easily.

Denver looks even more dysfunctional than when they last played and Oakland can still run the ball as well as they have all year. It's how they beat them in October and it's how they'll beat them on New Year's.

POE

Based Canadian webm maker of basedness

lmaooooo this is the pettiest play of all time

i love it

thank you based leafbro

kek

I can't believe you've done this

That fucking basketball lob. Play of the year right there.

>getting dunked on
>by a d-lineman
>who threw a pass for a TD
>against your super bowl winning defense

next thing you know the super bowl 51 match up is gonna be the dolphins vs the lions.

>Staring at the ref on the way down

This is gold.

It's weird, I live near Philly and Andy Reid NEVER ever pulled off cheap plays like that when he was here. Is there some longstanding grudge against Denver?

MAMA THERE GO THAT MAN

Everyone in the AFC West hates Denver.

Hue jackson now heavily scouting poe for qb

If 2016 truly is the Meme Year some weird shit is gonna happen in the playoffs

say it with me:

AN
ALL
TEXAS
SUPER
BOWL

HIS WILL BE DONE.

Houston becomes the first team to host and play in a superbowl.......

Andy got flack for being too conservative last week, and I think this was his response. Absolutely savage.

Niggqwavius Poe?

TYBP

El Negro!

Kill yourselves worldstarhiphop blm twitter dindu nigger loving pieces of shit

relax t.b.h f.a.m

Rico Strong

Here we see a wild donkey desperately grasping at straws. Point and laugh, everyone.

Yes, easily one of the best defensive players in the league

not an argument, faggot bitch.

>Texans even being permitted to the playoffs because the superior team got injured
>AFCS even being allowed a playoff slot until they have a team that exceeds a 9-7 record

33-10 seems to be compelling enough, friendo.

still not an argument. try again, stupid faggot.

Lexi belle? More like Lexi gong amirite?

dough montana

Living in the past won't get your team into the playoffs this year. Obviously the "elite" defense in Denver hasn't been enough to carry what is overall a pretty mediocre offense. Trevor Semen was a good meme for a while, but at the end of the season he's had twice as many shit games as good ones. If Kubiak wants another chance at a ring, he's got a lot of work to do, and frankly I don't see it happening.

How's that for an argument? Don't worry, skippy, it's only a game. Maybe the Nuggets will come around or something.

not
an
argument
retard

>tfw this shitty chefs bandwagon dick sucker can't refute hard facts

super
bowls
since
the
1960s
faggot
lmao